CSIS and former agent for Mossad here with over 45 years of experience in the national and international sectors

CSIS and former agent for Mossad here with over 45 years of experience in the national and international sectors.

The human race is much closer to WW3 than you all can imagine.

Several countries and their government agencies have been in compliance with other international corporations over the past two decades to curb our planet's overpopulation problem. What you have been seeing recently over your news sources has been +/- 90% media propaganda to deter the individual populace from understanding that almost every single country on our planet that is capable... is actually going through premeditated militarization in preparation for national defence.

There will not be any nuclear strikes or chemical warfare from major super powers but we are expecting several sanctioned nations to resort to those means.

We have recently received precise strategic guidance on how to preserve ourselves and families...with the foremost important point being to leave major metropolitan cities and populated capitals within 72 hours of any national reported crisis.

The timeframe for the "initiated sequence" is in the next 2-6 months.

Please observe my following word advice with much regard:

>have set plans and mutual understanding with your family on how to act and react accordingly to global scale crisis

>prepare dry foods, water filtration appliances and shelter

>any form of government identification must ALWAYS be on hand due to quarantine zone establishments that will be out in a radius of up to 450 kilometers from your major city centres

Be aware and prepared.

>mass global conspiracy to solve a problem that Stanhope and his edgelords see as a problem that has been proven to not actually be a problem

RANGEBAN WHEN

I really hope NK nukes Israel and cooks alive you fucking disgusting warmongering kikes.

NUKE LEAFLAND

This, I want to believe in a happening, but I had you for retarded at "overpopulation."

>human race

Any proofs or are you just another LARPer?

Have an educated guess

lel ebic meme bro! take my upvote +1

chances are 99% he is LARPing, but what if a real former [insert secret service agency name] guy came on Sup Forums just like some of them send stuff to wikileaks. But yeah what he's saying doesn't make any sense, the only war I could see is NK against US and asian friends or syria against US and shills friends. The militarization of the EU is only to save money and not rely on USA and Trump. Possible civil war in Turkey, which would be bad, because more turkroach immigrants. I don't see a civil war in Europe since they are doing anything they can do to remove gun ownership. Pretty hard to go civil war with only rocks and knives. Only criminals will get weapons on the black market.

Nuke montreal and Ontario, that's were the cucked leafs live. Other leafs share more values with american than you might think.

fuck off faggot

fake and gay?

or real and spoop?

Erdogan nigger

tell the illuminati that overpopulation is a meme and the only places that are actually overpopulated are africa and india and that it'd be doing those places a favor to drop some nukes on them

or just cut off free gibs

pretty sure larping, but some good info anyway

bamp

>larping as mossad

Now that's original.

That'd be really interesting if overpopulation weren't a myth

What is it with the fucking LARPers these days?

Insider here, OP is a faggot.

David Icke has predicted this shit for years

why the sudden ramp up? what was the catalyst? How long ago? What is the end game for TPTB?

Gib me some nuggets to chew on or fake and gay

fpbp
This ----And this ------

I think the world is ready for WWIII and we might just meme it if it doesn't happen organically

LARP is a desperate cry for attention but also a meme tactic

>1 post by this id

If you're gonna LARP, at least put in some effort.