I'm making this thread to give an update on a thread I made yesterday, find it here

I'm making this thread to give an update on a thread I made yesterday, find it here.
So I started to express my right to free speech by holding up a sign that criticizes a teacher. Things started off okay. Students debated with me on why that wasn't okay. That's great! I'm glad to have a debate. Hell, if someone wants to hold up a sign criticizing me, go for it. Anyway, here's the kicker... word got back to the teacher and now she's contacting the higher ups about it. I don't know what they're going to do, but it's worrying.

This whole situation doesn't even make sense. We have an extremely tiny free speech zone on campus, and because I didn't criticize the teacher in our laughably small free speech zone, I'm breaking the rules. This is so stupid, so I can only criticize her if I'm standing at a certain corner of the college? Why? Does my speech somehow become less offensive if I'm standing in a different corner?

If you're willing to fight for free speech, and you want to criticize their attempts to silence it, feel free to contact them. I'm not sure if I am legally allowed to provide their phone number or email addresses, though I'm sure you can look it up if you just do a quick Google search.

Cypress College
9200 Valley View St
Cypress, CA 90630
United States

I'm not responsible for anything you might tell them.

Other urls found in this thread:

yaliberty.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just called them saying that Hitler did nothing wrong, 1488 and that you want us to smash the college.

Did I do good?

Well they would have to prove that I said that, so I don't care. Lol

They're incredibly pedantic/systematic hence they'll wan't you to speak in their special areas where they can control you.

Btw are you the same guy I spoke to the other day about your teacher just shitting on your work and not giving any advice?

Yep, I even linked to the thread in my first post.

Ah of course.

What did you go with in the end on your sign?

I didn't want them to try to come up with some bullshit about defamation, so I just kept it simple and said that she was a horrible teacher and treats me like garbage. I contacted a lawyer and he said that it's perfectly fine to criticize the college and the teachers even on the campus. As long as I'm not interrupting any class, I have the greenlight.

Does your university have a Young Americans for Liberty chapter? Get in touch with them, they typically deal with this kind of stuff and will let you know your rights and advocate for you.

>yaliberty.org/

My college campus has a free speech club. Everyone in it dresses and looks like Sam Hyde

>Implying they need proofs

Schools and colleges are small monarchies.
Butthurt teachers and their principal friends can fuck you up and you can hardly react.

Expect never being approved on any subject that specific teacher and her friends teach anymore.

Fair enough, sounds like that was the best option.

Can only Americans write to your Collage?

I already have an attorney threatening them with a lawsuit. If they are stupid enough to try fighting back, they're getting fucked. And yeah, they still need proof, they may be big but you know what's bigger? The United States government.

Anyone can I'm sure. Hell, if you even want to call them I'm sure you're allowed to.

Thanks, I will look into it and contact them.

Also, I have seen plenty of college campuses successfully sued in the past for the stupid bullshit they did to restrict free speech.

Will bump this one more time for anyone who's interested. If not, that's fine.

What exactly did you say on your sign?
Don't generalize, I want to know what you wrote verbatim.

I put a poster up around my school for recycling. It was approved and even had a big old approved stamp on it. A day later all my posters were taken down cause of a small Pepe I placed on there. Told me to make a more politically correct poster and then threw all of them away in front of me. Approval can apparently be taken away.

" The teacher named ***** is horrible. She treats us like garbage."

Yeah, you kind of need to get an attorney to help you with that.

>taken down for a cartoon frog
lmao I'm glad I graduated a long time ago because I wouldn't put up with this shit. How do you fags do it? Stop being beta and call them faggots and commies.

I almost wanna walk around with a sign that just lists as many offensive words as possible.

Kike
Spic
Nigger
Cracker
Faggot
Retard
Hitler
KKK
Etc.

I want to visit my sister and a friend some day who are all still in school and piss off as many faggots as possible because they can't fucking do shit to me since I'm not a student. God damn commies need to learn their fucking place. Let them get all triggered and shit I don't give a fuck. Hope they need to go to their safe spaces after I'm done.

That would be hilarious.