Can we get a thread going on how to protect yourself financially in case of a divorce?

Can we get a thread going on how to protect yourself financially in case of a divorce?

Women have made themselves too risky to marry. This is a known fact. Feminism has made the idea of marriage politically and financially dangerous. They may seem happy, but they are ticking time bombs and you won't know anything's wrong until the day she fucking cracks and decides she's not happy with her life, abandons you and your kids, and runs away to another state to sleep around, do drugs, and practice Wicca.

Now, I have read user posts where they say a prenup doesn't mean shit, saying that an SJW judge could throw the prenup out and give the woman all your stuff anyways. Is this true?

What are some ways to protect yourself before marrying, during the marriage, and when you find out a divorce is imminent?

That's bullshit, a prenup is a legally binding document, unless it breaks the law in some way a judge cannot throw it out.

Make sure it includes severability and have a lawyer help you wright it, and you'll be untouchable in court.

Nigga there are hollyjewd millionaires that can afford the best team of kike lawyers this side of the ashtray and they still end up paying millions, every time.

Either have nothing or don't marry. It's not necessary for procreation.

conflicting information

I'm more inclined to believe that SJW judges just throw them out because
>muh strong and empowered feminist woman

Bluepilled af

This isn't the goddamn wild west, if a judge ignores legal documents in favor of fee fees and does whatever she wants she won't be a judge for very long.

If you're really worried just maintain full control over your finances, you can cut her off whenever you want and she'll be stuck with a cut-rate lawyer while you can afford anything.

Of course an even better solution is to take away the motivation for leaving. As long as you dominate, humiliate, degrade and force her to come in bed then she will never leave you. I have a working theory that no woman has ever left a man who's come on her face.

Women cheat to get dominated and degraded in bed and as long as she's getting that at home and you aren't abusive or a total loser she will never leave you.

Yes, prenups are worthless and will not help whatsoever. They can and will be thrown out for any and every reason.

There is no way to protect yourself in marriage or fatherhood, as men have no legal rights in these areas. The ONLY way to win is to not play. Do not marry. Do not breed. Do not cohabitate both because women are horrid to libe with, and because of common law marriage. Realistically, don't even associate with women, as you can still get fucked over through false accusation or unwanted pregnancy. MGTOW exists for very good reasons.

You're so hilariously wrong, you've gotta be a feminist shill.

OP, a quick chat with any divorce lawyer will prove that prenups are worth less than the paper they are printed on. If you can't trust the warnings, then at least do some serious research on the topic. You'll see who is right.

>don't have a family or children, white people

>good goy, give all your wages to disloyal cunts, jew lawyers, and the government

Nice try goldstein.

>mgtow exists for very good reasons

You're just the other side of the horseshoe that shills are pushing, whether you realize it or not.

The single greatest thing you can do to improve and maintain western society is to have a successful, happy family, with several children.

If you're so afraid, take out small quantities of cash from an ATM weekly, use that to buy burner debit cards and with those buy silver/gold and store it in a hidden, secure place. Do not let your wife know about this in any capacity.

If you have a low paying enough job she'll have to pay YOU alimony.

That still isn't enough to make up for losing your property, alimony, and child support for kids you'll never see. I am not debating the need for white children, but you're a fucking moron if you think marriage or breeding is anything but a losing game in today's society.

>today's society
say goodbye to that then

open a corp in panama, or a foundation, or a trust... its yours but she wont be able to touch it because its a legal entity of its own.

In the UK a pre-nup is pretty useless.

Dont get married

Invest in memecoins, she won't be able to find the money.

So when did she break your heart?

> cannot throw it out

WEW
E
W

Do the Tony Soprano strat and make appointments with every divorce lawyer in the tricounty area so she can't use them as counsel

I left her. It was a mistake.

Why do you need to get married?

Can't you just have kids and live together?
Worst that will happen is you'll be paying child support for 18 years for a kid you won't be allowed to see

keep your money in cash/gold and never tell her about it's existence

If you have a low paying enough job there probably won't be a she.

The ones that are thrown out the window are those with exotic clauses. Like having to wear a red dress on monday, having to have sex at least x times per month. If you stick to a standard prenuptial, your odds of success are higher.

Why did you leave her, mate? Tell us your story.

Kek, did Mr. Lawyerstein pay you to spread that bullshit?

Divorce/Family court is not like real court. It's basically a kangraoo court and you are totally at the whim of whatever judge you get. If you get a vagina with gavel you're screwed. You can also expect that your wife will accuse you of all manner of abuse and neglect towards her and your children and not be required to show a shred of evidence. There is no jury it's a pissing match to see who can walk away with the most shit and the best custody arrangement. Assume you are being followed by Private Detectives throughout the entire process and while you have custody of your children its a good bet that you will be. Behave yourself, no hookers, no drugs, no drinking, no speeding, nothing you're a fucking angel for this process and when you have your kids. If you can spot the detective make sure you don't let him know so you can counter surveil him and put on a good show.

There is no meaningful way to protect yourself from a divorce lawyer. Judges in liberal areas have already recognized long-term boyfriends as husbands in law and liable for child support. Whole generations of law enforcement have come into the service as white knights, expressly looking to save flawless princesses.

The only way to financially protect yourself from divorce is to not get married in the first place.

Is it really worth the risk? What do you gain from marriage, exactly? Tax benefits?

Is the small amount of money you gain from tax benefits worth the risk of losing half your shit and having to pay alimony every month for the next 18 years?

>Even though divorce court judges are typically disinterested in most peculiarities of individual contracts, there can be factors that raise eyebrows. For instance, if your prenup states no child support whatsoever will be paid in the event of a divorce, it is likely to be thrown out. Provisions in the prenup about weight gain, hair color, frequency of sexual relations, visits by in-laws -- remember, the judges have heard it all -- are likely not to hold up in court, either.

Seems to me that a prenup saying you get to keep the millions you earned working while your wife was at home raising your kids would count as being too uneven and unfair.

Luckily I have no direct experience with divorces. I read a while ago, in an article, the advice of some divorce (((experts))) of how to succeed with a prenuptial.

I wouldn't care as long as the kids take my name and religion (exotic brand of Orthodoxy).

Lol no. A lawyer will argue she signed under duress. If the judge agrees it's thrown out.

I think men get married for two reasons. One is for tradition. Their parents and grandparents and so on were all married and it's kind of expected by society that you do. The second reason is because I guess they think it means they won't be alone in life because at least their wife will always be around. Tax breaks are the last thing on anybody's mind.

Because I was stupid and ungrateful. I thought I could do better: hotter, richer, multiple girls at once. But it doesn't matter, there's no replacement for loyalty and devotion, I won't make the same mistake twice.

April 2013. White girl left me for a Thailand bar owner while teaching abroad. Her children will be mixed race

>Can we get a thread going on how to protect yourself financially in case of a divorce?
Yeah, don't get married.

Marry a woman with more money than you. That's what I did. You guys only ever see the downsides of feminism, one of the upsides is that you don't need to be the provider anymore if you don't want to.

So... Yes. Mr. Shekelstein Lawberg told you this.

>how to protect yourself financially in case of a divorce
Be rich and pay me 2 mil to end her.

Make it look like an accident.

do not marry.

>help you wright it
see what you did there

Is it real?

Meanwhile, there are those of us who turn 'em down BECAUSE of the legal issues

Don't educate them on this damn it.
That's how I ended up starting a gun shop for fun.