Fb live killer

it seems that the Cleveland PD is having a hard time find this guy. I know some of you guys can find shit better than the government. Who wants to track this guy down and serve him some justice?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=e01_1492374141
youtube.com/watch?v=vq0w-Oys88c
youtube.com/watch?v=DrwqNM2VCgo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bamp for justice, also checkd

Nice quints. I've yet to see the killing video, just stills. What the fuck Sup Forums? Where the webm at?

Checked

I'm dumbfounded as to how he is not caught yet. I guess he changed cars, shaved his beard and is wearing a hat. He gave his location and they knew the car, how did he get away? It's not like this is the 70s where you could get away with anything. He could of also killed himself somewhere but it seems doubtful. He's probably gonna commit suicide by police.

its in another thread

dont watch it burgerbro, its worse than anything you ever witnessed
>inb4 sissy

are the vigilante nigs still on the case?

CAN'T SHEEV THE STEVE

Philadelphia police scanner right now

t. newfag

There is no way he could have evaded cops this long when they've got his GPS, car plates etc

Its a psy-op. Check for any major news that has been buried this past 24 hours

Yeah it might be my least favorite video I've ever seen. I watch all the gore shit, but this what just hurts to watch, fucking high quality video too. Don't do it.

your welcome

liveleak.com/view?i=e01_1492374141
LiveLeak.com - Steve Stephens murders innocent man on Facebook Live
Claims to have killed others.
liveleak.com

We found Shia's secret flag in Tennessee with pretty much no information to work with. Surely we can find this nigger

CATCH THAT FUCKING NIGGER! QUAD KEK WILLS IT

Shut the fuck up with this stupid shit. You watch too much TV.

It's not hard to evade capture if you take the right steps. This isn't fucking CSI where some nerdy girl hits a few keys on a keyboard and suddenly magical satellites start tracking your every move.

Last tracked in Pennsylvania. Just because he's not found yet doesn't mean anything.

trust me ive seen it all, isis beheadings deepweb stuff etc. if you have a single bit of empathy you will be sad regardless

You haven't seen the cartel beheadings,did you?

It's literally nothing compared to any other gore video I've ever seen. I felt absolutely nothing while watching it, and I usually feel bad watching gore.

This nigga finna be a ogre

Theres a good chance he has already killed himself in the middle of the woods somewhere

its not about the gore its about him being a war veteran and and years later getting shot by his own kind on his streets, ON EASTER SUNDAY YOU FAGS REEEEEEEE

He's just some dumb nigger with no idea what he's doing. So how the fuck can he evade an entire multi-state wide police search?

Dorner was ex-military and they found him within hours. It was like the Alamo

Fucking burgershit

OH SHIT DEEPWEB STUFF OH SHIT NOT THE DEEPWEB STUFF
Shut the fuck up idiot and stop roleplaying. It's genuinely the tamest "gore" video ever made. And what gore, exactly, did you see on the deep web you fucking idiot?

Just call him and lure him here under the guise of interest.
Pretend he's famous and we care about his opinion on racism or something.

Lure him into a Skype chat, get his IP, search geolocation, once coordinates of his location are found you'll know exactly what vicinity he's in.

Tip off the police etc etc

It's a good plan but probably won't work.

Sup Forums and /k/ are organizing to find him.

I know we can get this fucker.

If we can find a fucking flag in the middle of nowhere by studying videos of star co constellations and flight patterns, we can find this asshole.

Especially after we found out shit our government is capable of after vault7. The next person he kills, the government is accomplice to murder.

>a negroe killed a negroe

wait
why do you Sup Forumstards care?

thanks user

Come on guys it was pretty tame. Couldn't even see anything with the bag in the way.

Does anyone even remember when we were /new/?

>war veteran

really? never heard that. Steve deserves to be hung in public

It's not about how gory it was. It's the fact that he mercilessly murdered a random stranger who seemed like a nice old guy minding his own buisiness, it's just so depressing

the nignog has been spotted in philadelphia

I still get perturbed by videos of children getting executed.

We never pass up an opportunity to lynch a nigger?

>I've seen it all
I bet you haven't seen this.

The interesting part is that he uploaded it on facebook. Otherwise, you're right it'd just be another black on black shooting.

Ive seen a brazillian man with his tongue cut out, eyes cut out, face peeled off, and hands chopped off being tortured - looked like a screaming skull.

No one thinks the murder of elderly people is a good thing, but the video honestly wasnt that dramatic compared with most of the stuff that gets posted here.

You haven't been here long have you? I've seen some of the sickest shit imaginable on this site. An old black guy getting shot... once isn't all that horrible comparatively speaking

Also it was a 76 year old dude. It's not the usual gangbanging that goes on in Cleveland.

Yeah it sucks.There was that ISIS vid where a kid was beheaded or something. I think even ISIS distanced themselves from that

He gave addresses to several abandoned home he claims have his other victims inside, during one of the vids. Any word on if police even looked at that yet? Cle police is real bad.

This thread smells like reddit. Let the negroes handle it.

he looks like every other black dude. shit someone "spotted" him in a park by my apartment in philly, but i highly doubt it was him.

That's it I'm going to infi nite chan. You The_Donald faggots have taken over this place. And you're far worse than CTR and Shareblue ever were, because atleast they knew we hated them. You idiots are too fucking stupid to know we hate you and think that you're welcome here just because you hate SJWs too. If there is any proof anyone in the future needs that T_D has turned this board in to reddit, show them this thread. It's not even the "Don't watch the video! It's sad! :((((((" posts. It's the whole point of this thread. "Let's help the police find this guy! It's the moral thing to do! What? Who's Dorner?"

Yeah police released a statement saying they checked out all the places he mentioned and searched elsewhere and found nothing.

I think he's lying or delusional personally

That place is dead though. Sucks

> let's help the police

I actually want to find this guy and kill him myself.

Cleveland police are showing how incompetent they really are.

Spotted in Philly schools on lockdown

Yea prob just this old guy. Too bad it could have been an epic happening

It was a false flag to distract the people from the global happenings currently taking place.

youtube.com/watch?v=vq0w-Oys88c

Suspect spotted in Philadelphia

There's worse out there, but an innocent old man getting gunned down like that is up there

But can he be cornered?

Proof

Philly, my dude.

9 schools so far.

If only they had ROBERTS

>Cleveland police are showing how incompetent they really are.

That's not really fair. The reality is that it's not all that difficult to evade capture if you take certain steps.

Anyone called the number yet?

>Found in a few hours.

You're retarded, that was a multi-day, multi-county search for former.

If you leave, they win.

Kek aproves

shouldve got mexican slaves instead of these guys. this is somehow going to result in a black lives matter protest

I'm a physically fit, and highly motivated PA user. I have some money, free time, and a fuel efficient, subtle auto. If anyone has intel on his movements in the tri-state area, inform me

where is nog the bounty hunter..
>who watched his livestream last night

he's probably somewhere he'd blend in easy or innawoods

they just said the PA ping was fake

>nice quints
Those are quads faggot.

can someone find the pre-masscare video he posted?

Not to mention he seems like a nice old man and is not being a nigger. Video broke my heart cause the stupid nigger who shot him is a pure coward. I bet the old guy even voted trump

Seriously triggered from this shit, the old guy was just minding his old business.

Thank god
t.Philadelphian

9 schools on lockdown, "possible" suspect

Then leave already you Fucking attention craving fag. Christ, no one cares how edgy you are faggot, so either leave or not don't make a shitty blog post cause no one cares.

update now

Because the guy who got killed was a respectable old guy just minding his business and literally dindu nuffin wrong.
And the guy who killed him looks like the easter frog

whoa dem quints senpai i am on dat shit

how do i locate this guy can anyone give me any locating nigger tips?

fucking kill this guy

WE

> quints

kyssss

/r/ that video.

>trying this hard to fit in

Why don't we find out joy's number and spoof a call to him from that number. We can troll him as the new boyfriend who has him so assblasted right now.

Muh psyop.
Take you meds schizo.

>pedoweeb starts screeching after realising Sup Forums isn't just 2005 Sup Forums

I can help. He is not in Turkey. Will inform you if he lands here

That's a big help. Thanks, user. Keep us posted.

priority call for black mail armed with knife in Philly.

Problem is this nigger is moving around all the time.

This is a highly organized global conspiracy my friends, this goes all the way to the top, mark my words!

>could of

Could have faggot.

dem quads tho

This.

So many faggots are triggered this board is still pol and not old b. Wish they would all Fuck off.

Your digits command us

Are they arresting everyone?

Sometimes people get lucky and be in the right place at the right time. America is a large place, too.