This is all over my kikebook right now. What do you think Sup Forums?

This is all over my kikebook right now. What do you think Sup Forums?

I guess Sup Forums is okay with this shit now.

Some people are triggered over the nigger step dad. I'm triggered over the fact that it takes four "adults" to raise that kid.

I'm glad they could both find other people to love and are still on good terms for the benefit of the child. I see no issue here.

Gas them all.

it's a cuck fetish household. this kid is going to grow up with all kinds of problems.

>cucking a nigger
Hes going to ape that little girl

Marriage is for life

I think it's pretty fuckin hilarious dude

"StepDad" looks like he's about to make a break for it

raising your daughter to be the cumslut of her stepdad bull good job

white wombs belong to negro seed

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

They don't multiply this way

Maybe its because there are already multiple threads about this.

I just feel bad for the girl.

yeah who the fuck gets married these days, jesus what sort of kike commune is this child growing up in

That pussy bout to be LOOSE

But seriously we have to save Number 37

WE BOUT TA GIT DA BELT

or maybe they broke up and found different people, but still support their kid? ever thought about that?

i think you're a bitch because you wouldn't have the balls to express yourself in real life.
you'd just come on here and act like a tough cunt.
you're ashamed because 9/10 black fellas would have a bigger dick than you (and me).
amiright?

for real, lets take her away from these god forsaken parents that seemingly get along for the common good of the child and send her off to an orphanage to be adopted by some SJW dykes or faggots

/daddy/ here to defend himself. Ask him anything, Sup Forums

Seems just like 2 parents with their new partners. Why is this being spammed on Sup Forums?

wait. so who was phone

That's a beautiful horse

>What do you think Sup Forums?
the step-dad will be accused of child kidnapping
a lot

THIS QUESTION

Who's kid is that, left or right?
I don't get this pic, you fucking burgers I swear

bc
>>one of these things...is not like...the other

or because autists on Sup Forums are triggered by a seemingly functioning household that provide strong m/f role models for childen

Took me a second to figure out what the fuck was going on. I don't even know who is getting cucked.

Step-Dad's cuzzin Jamal, he finna find him a single white whale mom at dat soccer n sheeiiiit.

If they cared enough about the kid, they wouldn't have divorced, causing internal turmoil in her young mind. Now, on top of being used as the focus of a virtue signaling social media picture, she has to be shipped around between two sets of parents, wonder why her mom married a nigger, and wonder why her dad simply gave up on their relationship. She is doomed

Gutted for the dad when the chimp kills the mother and child.

this really makes me think

fuck staying together in a shitty marriage for the kids sake, that just leads to unhappy and bad parenting

Step mom looks like the hotter one so no loss

>Amurica
>yes

No one's getting fucked tho. He gave his coal burning wife a white child and divorced her and got another white wife

checked

cringe-tastic

look how mommy has an arm around step-daddy unsure if he's about to run away at any given moment

Kid is doomed regardless. I am 100% sure she will be a future coal burner. Even if the stepdad is in the 1% of functioning black folks who manages to do a good job, she wont realize that doesnt apply to the vast majority and will probably date the firs nigger that shows interest and will become single mom at 12.

If they aren't even capable of knowing themselves well enough to find a suitable partner for marriage and reproduction, they should'nt be having kids. It leads to bullshit like this. Anything they do after is beside the point.

Mommy is a whore and daddy is a cuck.

So wot?
The "mommy" was no longer virgin so value tumbled. Suitable for non-anglos only now

Fuck the modern world.
Fuck the normies that normalize shit like this.

death to america

>100% of the child's parents come to the sporting event to show support
>even the nig
I'm more than ok with this. Most aren't so lucky.

All this shit flows from the cesspool called the USA.
>Nigger step dad
>Broken family
>Stupid normie photo normalizing for the white race
FUCK. THE. USA.

I for one am as equally horrified by her front butt as I am the trew climbing bonobo clinging to hee. Isn't that animal cruelty to make pets out of jungle apes?

Bingo. If anything the black guy got cucked kek.

Looks like daddy made the right choice.

>nigger ready to run away

Big
Black
Cock

She has a neck tattoo, bitch is already a lost cause.

>coal burning whore
>encouraging divorce
>encouraging mixed familie
>encouring pure dysfunction

My dad has been married 4 times. He got engaged twice and had about 8 girlfriends while I was in high school. Kinda gross for a grown man to be acting like that desu

There really isn't anything to say, except "Daddy" is a fucking failure and that woman deserves to live in ruin.

The chances are probably zero that "Daddy" will have any control over his daughter and the step dad probably will abandon her. Fuck this shit.

someone explain this to mongol autistic. I don't get it.

Has science gone too far?

It's good they're still there for their daughter despite the divorce. However advertising your personal life and making it everyone else's business is degenerate. Also I'd have to question the mental fortitude of these people, particularly the step parents, for going along with this without question. That's like a zero dignity move.

Why doom your daughter to this?

i would let that dog fuck me

I think her reaction says it all.

you have a shitty facebook

kek

I guess it's nice they're trying to keep some semblance of a family unit for the daughter, but I can't help but feel that she's not going to turn out well.

>american guy married white wife, has a daughter
>white wife quickly cheats on him with a negro, like every good american women
>white guy ends up with a another woman who is most likely already cheating on him with another negro

Haven't you ever heard the proverb
>it takes a village to raise a child
?

>her
What the fuck is that thing.

That's like some shit out of the twilight zone.

Toppest of keks.

I'd be more sad of daddy was alone while mommy had a bull, but they're both happy with new people and as long as daddy isn't bringing step mommy over to help prep the bull its fine.
I'm more worried about 37 spending any amount of time with the pet ape, especially alone, any well trained and reasonable ape can chimp out for no reason.

Forgot the pic

The two adults in the middle are the parents. The two adults on the outside of the group are the "step-parents". Which means the mother and father of the child married other people. White man re-married a white women. White woman re-married to a black man.

Sup Forums is triggered because they think getting divorced is degenerate also because mom is a coal burning slut and her daughter will be used as Jamal's cock-sleeve in the near future.

>37

What kind of soccer player wears number 37?

What happened to wearing numbers 1-11? Is their bench really that deep?

it's funny because BBC

kek

Technically, step-dad is a cuck but yes the mom is most likely a whore. Not many women aren't these days.

BLACKED

Coal burner mother, weak pathetic father, both parents have commitment issues. Poor girl.

Merci Pierre, but i feel like you the story isn't complete. Go on please!

can someone explain what step mom and step dad mean in this context?

kek

4->1

gj white race you reproduce at a rate of 0.25. your population will shrink to 1% of its current size in 75 years.

good job white race

Dad couldn't have cheated on the mother of his child. You don't know for certain that the dad isn't a piece of shit. This would trigger Sup Forums a lot more if the child was black and the step-father was white.

>What do you think Sup Forums?
I think those t-shirts are fucking retarded.

dad could have*

>black man step dad having to support white child

Growing up with two sets of parents made my childhood really shitty. Not to mention we were always broke and had to move every couple years. I always envied my best friend who lived in the same house his whole life with his real mom and dad. I'll never know what it's like to get a hug from both my parents at the same time.

Canadian on vacation?

>commie rhetoric

Who took photo?

Mommy has tatoo on her neck like a good slut who tasted the cock of everyone she knows. Probably it says something "rebelious" like "too wild for this life" or some shit so that you can you know she's easy to approach when you're at a bar or something

meh...

bears, tigers, elephants and lots of other cool shit is going extinct too.

so who cares

Uncle Steinberg

Very inaccurate. Look at the child molestation stats. Most Black men want White women, but they love a White bitch with kids because they are chronic child molestors.

Don't date nigs, it's all bad news, all the time.

I don't even care anymore. You have to be a complete idiot to get married these days, especially to a western woman who has a 50/50 chance of cheating on you and then fucking you over with alimony if you have a kid or kids. I've see what that shit does first hand to a man.

First correct answer

This community must be a trainwreck, dat mudchild in the field. This place must see a shit ton of miscegenation.

Looks like daddy got an upgrade and chunky mommy finally gets the aids ridden nigger dick she so desperately craved.

In all seriousness, people split up. It's nice that they all rally around/support the kid, maybe she found the one nigger that isn't allergic to fatherhood, and he's raising a white kid.

Or they're just supporting her on the field, which is cool too.