Sup Forums if we do indeed go to war with North Korea, how quick will we kick their ass?

Sup Forums if we do indeed go to war with North Korea, how quick will we kick their ass?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0XxYwWg7F8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The problem is how quick they'll kick Seoul's ass.

Definitely by Christmas.

Why is the USA wanting to go to war with North Korea anyways? It's not like they have any oil... makes u tink

We care about that why?

Quickly but the question is whether it'd be quick enough to save Seoul. How many times do we have to go over this?

several thousand Americans will die

it's not that easy

every North Korean soldier has a black belt and would kick our asses if we tried to invade

>if

it's the us military, not the canadian.

seoul will be mostly fine.

How many of the weapons that paraded through Pyong-yang during this weekends celebration are fakes designed to make it look like the regime is more powerful than it really is? We know the Soviets used fakes in their military parades to try and scare the west. Why wouldn't NoKo do the same thing?

Take away nukes and we have the military capability to turn moscow and beijing into ash. The US is so stupidly dominant when it comes to the military it isn't even funny. Look up a carrier strike group. We have about 10 of those. Imagine 10 fucking aircraft carriers along with countless destroyers, cruisers, gunboats, submarines, bombers, jets, and helicopters bombarding Pjongyang day and night. I give it 3 days max.

>hand to hand combat
Kek

The Americans will probably overthrow Kim's regime, yes. But it will take long, and the NORKs will make it extremely difficult.

It will be a war unlike any other war we have seen since the 1950s. Vietnam will be nothing compared to this.

Next to that, is right. South Korea will be decimated. And why would you care about it, ? Because that's where your phone, your car, your tv, your computer is made. South Korea is more important to the global economy than you think.

Besides the huge loss of life, of course.

OPLAN 5032-2016 believes they do not have the resources to sustain an offensive for more than 72 hours without Chinese involvement.

If China's military only protects and stops at its own border, this defeat will make Persian Gulf One look like the 100 Years War.

it depends on
how quick will we be able to save seoul
how fast we can neutralize the norths nukes
and how we will hunt down kim if we get him it all collapses

"Never underestimate your opponent" - Sun Tzu, The Art of War

America seriously underestimates the strength of North Korea. The DPRK is a wolf in sheep's clothing. They have biological, chemical and nuclear weapons, over a million highly trained troops and plenty of secret weapons to match. Not to mention an army of hackers for conducting cyber warfare on the US forces whom are over-reliant on technology.

Toe to toe, in a conventional fight with equal numbers the North Korean troops WILL defeat US troops (without air support, drones etc) because Americans don't know how to fight a war without crutches to rely on. They don't know what it's like to starve, to fight with sticks and stones. The North Korean fighting machine is very accustomed to it.

tldr you do NOT want to fuck with North Korea.

We have massive missile arrays that will shoot down any missiles they try to shoot over. We gave israel the iron curtain and we took that to the border. SK will still be a little fucked but not by a great deal. NK however will become hell.

not sure if you've ever fought someone hand to hand in US army gear, but we'd all get our asses kicked by one DPRK soldier at the same time

Read up on the Gulf war, it will go down roughly in the same manner except the mass defections and surrender will come faster.

Neutralize their military within 6-10 months.
Occupying their territory 5-8 years.

The actual war (which include guerilla warfare bullshit) would be over in less than a year. IF Trump goes balls deep.
If he plays around like a pussy like Obongo, then expect the war to take a decade, at least.

North Korea will lose control of the air within the first hour.

No side in a conventional war has ever won without having control of the air.

This is why I think the answer to this,
Is very quickly, and likely with nuclear firestorm across all of Nk's critical areas.

black belts dont mean anything at 400 meters senpai

South Korea is basically 1950s America. We want to preserve it so they can go right where we went wrong

At the pace China lets us

NK's plan to to rush so many bodies that they take our air fields, but im sure we have mines up the ass in the DMZ, along with strategic turret placement.

They're smart like the Japanese and make cool products and advance technology for the world.

>South korea
>1950s America
Wat

>NK's plan to to rush so many bodies that they take our air fields

that's the worst strategy I've ever heard

it's not 1950

You can't shoot down the shit ton of artillery locked onto Seoul.

Seoul will be destroyed! Digits confirm that.

The US and SK already know where most of the artillery is placed, counter battery fire will make short work of it

Air superiority doesn't mean much when literally every villager in the country is armed and willing to die for his god-president.

>another 9/11-tier death total in order to wipe out North Korea
worth

But the B-2s will take off from airfields in Guam. You can't zerg rush across the open ocean unless your soldiers are Jesus.

There's no real reason to expect significant guerilla warfare though, if we unite the two Koreas then there's neither a foreign power to oppose nor a unifying ideology beyond 'muh marxism'. I'm willing to bet collectivized rice farmers are going to like being able to have dinner more than 4 times a week and the idea of suicide bombing South Korean garrisons isn't going to seem as appetizing a prospect...

t. 15 year old communist

NORKS will not want their soldiers to advance one foot into South Korea, as the armies would defect.

Literally every defector who has fled from the North tells the same story: everyone is aware in NK how miserable life is.

Dont forget that a majority of the country also hates their leader

Except they're like 5'4" max and weak too

Not all of it but most of it. We do have anti missile BRRRRRRRRRT. The artillery won't be as effective. We have had decades to get a good system to protect them.

Oh please. They can't even feed themselves, how could they go to war? The only one who looks likes he's ever had a decent meal is the marshmallow in charge.

>Americans actually think they will shoot down the millions of artillery shells and rockets raining down on Seoul

North Korea's army is nothing without Chinese support. I'd say North Korea capitulates in 3 hours after China officially discloses itself from the conflict and Kim is either shot or forced to prevent further nonsense. In case generals are autistic and shoot missiles, the missiles get shot down. In case generals are retarded and invade South Korea they quickly get minced up by SK troops and North Korea capitulates.

You guys really overestimate North Korea

>Brits think the Norks will see the stealth bombers coming

We know where most of their artillery pieces are at any given time for rapid counterstrike.

There's acoustic and radar sensors that will locate the ones we can't see and they will rapidly be smooshed.

wrong

the airstrike coming on april 26th will make shock and awe look like childs play.

north korea will surrender by mayday.

>We gave israel the iron curtain and we took that to the border

Its actually "Iron Dome". I also wouldnt call that an "accomplishment" homemade pali rockets were falling on israel by the hundreds daily during the last war, If it cant stop rudimentary pali rockets, what makes you think itll stop slightly more advanced and more numerous and closer (much more damaging) Nork rockets and shells? Iron Dome can only intercept large missiles occasionaly, its not designed to stop heavy artillery fire

You'll lose like you always do. They have 8 million soldiers not including anybody else's you'll piss off for a Rothschild bank. Wake the fuck up babylon. Also nukes don't exist

> willing to die for his god-president

TOPPIEST KEK user!!

holy fuck do you believe that? those people don't have shit to eat, let alone fucking weapons to shoot or even hold

no ammo, no energy becuz no food, and no weapons

> willing to die

when you're starving you do want to die yes

no morale

> when will you get your head out of your arse, user?

>Plans to rush
>In 2017

Yeah nah, bullshit. KJU and his generals can't be that stupid.
Not to mention that South korean roads to the north are made to turn into working airfields for fighter jets if needed. They are rocking our tactics that hides bunkers in thick forest with ammo next to improvised airstrips.

The north korean population will think that the great enemy is back at their gates to kill them off and end their way of life.
They have been fed propaganda their entire lives.

Not to mention that 80k-250k loyal soldiers is enough to keep the guerilla warfare going for years in the northern parts where there are mountains to fucking hell.
Which is why Trump has to go hard as fuck to completely demolish the country as fast as he can.

>millions

100k max artillery shells.

there's only 16-20 artillery emplacements.

their artillery has been overhyped for decades as an excuse not to act, because the war only benefits south korea; who will take rightful ownership.

Yeah, a "counterstrike" on artillery will surely bring down the already-fired salvoes with it right?

>people take North Korea seriously

Their missiles will malfunction 10 seconds in and their malnourished soldiers will give up instantly

One year of mild fighting.
Six months of hard fighting.

>Brit doesn't know what pre-emptive strike is

Invasion, a month max, if China help and want to control NK, wich they surely do with the help of Russia1-2 weeks 4 them, they have people there to control the country if Kim is kill

Digits don't confirm shit

No, of course I wasn't trying to imply that. Simply they won't be able to sustain a rate of fire on Seoul that will level the entire city, simply that we can minimize casualties and destruction in a rapid fashion.

>Toe to toe, in a conventional fight with equal numbers the North Korean troops WILL defeat US troops (without air support, drones etc) because Americans don't know how to fight a war without crutches to rely on.
The only fair fight is the one you loose. Why the fuck would I just send out infantry when I have the capability to support their mission with an unholy amount of firepower provided by artillery and a massive air force.
>but thats not fair, its a crutch
Tough shit. Whose is the superpower again?

North Korean doctrine revolves around the communist staple of "rush the enemy until he runs out of ammo," or some other variant of it and posturing like they have capability despite the fact their "SF" drops out of biplanes and are malnourished. The Norks would get steamrolled.

holy shit most of you are horrible at wargaming.

ok first of all, china and russia are not going to help the norks. that's already been decided.

norks have SHIT for radar

we're sending in two more carrier groups

we can jam radar from 250 miles away

the vaunted 'artillery' will all be destroyed within 30 seconds of the norks hearing our aircraft approach. it will all be gone, in one strike, within 10 minutes.

this will not be a war, this will be a bloodless bloodbath. none of norks missiles work/we can destroy them within seconds of launch
the people will see their quick defeat and will turn on kimjongfat within 24 hours

by this time next year, there will only be 'Korea' no north or south, and it will already be peacefully unified by then.

It will be fast but it will likely be the first time we have seen such fanaticism from a formal military since WW2. It is very likely that they will do some serious damage to Seoul within the first 42 hours, much like points out, since the Norks have artillary aimed all along the border and towards Seoul 24/7 it will get messy.

We will win but a lot of civilians will die and we will likely see a casualty rate by the end of the conflict if the US actually brings a sizable force at about 5k to 10k dead by the end of the conflict, if the DOD is retarded and brings a small force to fight then the casualties will skyrocket a bit.

Wish we could ship over the lefties to North Korea before the invasion though.

youtube.com/watch?v=0XxYwWg7F8I

That's the answer to why we haven't gone to war with them yet.

I hope you're not older than 12, for your own sake.

>It is very likely that they will do some serious damage to Seoul within the first 42 hours

seoul will be almost 100% untouched.

you guys don't realize just how much of this is communist propaganda.

i grew up in the 70s, 80s, and 90s. I know commie propaganda and norks tops them all. it's complete and utter talk, with zero walk.

I dont think its possible to win a war against NK without nukes ,its a very mountainous terrain,they have many underground plants fed with hydroelectricity as well as vast supplies of ammunition and fuel ,normal manufacturing facilities have been designed in a way that they can be easily converted for military use,they have been preparing for an invasion for 50 years the the whole country is ready for war 24/7 even the fucking peasant farmers and children would have an ak-47 in their hands ready to shoot the first american they come across,the roads leading away from the DMZ have large concrete blocks ready to be rolled over and dropped into place to stop enemy tanks,invading aircraft would be obliterated with no place to land ,they have the capability of turning seoul into a pile of dust within hours,think vietnam nightmare mode.

Probably as quick as you kicked Vietnams ass. You guys shouldn't underestimate those starved zealots.

You can't prevent their massive low-range artillery to hit the south. There is no way to do that.

We're about to have 240 angry Hornets buzzing around who only care about mountains when their terrain warning indicators start barking at them.

Underrated

its not 1994 anymore,nobody is starving in NK

If singles Seoul will survive unscathed.

The people in the country side are smaller than city dwellers. Only if you are favored can you live in a city.

Its not so much propaganda, the Norks put all their assets within range to hit it along with all their faggot tunnels for moving troops into South Korea unnoticed. They will have their artillery knocked out pretty quick but the damage to Seoul will not be undone. It is also likely that you will see aircraft taking suicide missions to hit South Korean targets.

>Sup Forums if we do indeed go to war with North Korea, how quick will we kick their ass?

3 months. US of A is the strongest nation in the world many times over and we've won ALL WARS, it is the occupations that fuck us over. We're not a nation with the guts to kill all men and boys that are able to pick up a firearm, so their long term resistance eventually causes enough attrition that we get fed up and say fuck this.

Also, this. I am not familiar with the landscape of north korea, but if china gets involved with indirect military aid and the terrain allows it, a new vietnam is not totally impossible, considering the social situation in the USA is not exactly "stable".

1. How do you think the defeat will be seen by the people? Will the immense defeat be broadcasted on their national TV by the government? Kek'd.
2. I agree with you on the artillery shit. A pre-emptive strike is enough to take out their artillery, missile launch sites and airfields. But it doesn't change the fact that the army is still in the raging 1960s mode, ready to fight and die for the Kim dynasty. Even though their moral is kind of low.
3. You can't just expect North (AND South for that matter) to unite into Korea in just one year. It will take at least a decade before the unification can begin. Not to mention that they will vote for it, both of the countries.

Redpill me on Best Korea. I have a feeling that a lot of the things we here about NK is overly exaggerated horseshit. If it were really as bad as they say, wouldn't it have completely collapsed on itself decades ago?

the height of American racial homogeneity

>north korea launches missiles at south korea
>millions of tech producing factory dwellers die
>tech prices rise 400+% worldwide
>greasy iphone costs $3,000
>amerifats abroad regret their vigour for warmongering
>still wont learn lesson

Anoyone who says this would be over in days is fucking ignorant. Would they be a threat to the US? Probably not.
That doesn't minimize the fact that they have one of the world's largest militaries, probably the largest chemical weapon stockpile in the world next to us, nuclear capabilities, 90 submarines, close proximity to two of our allies whom we've vowed to protect, and just about no inhibitions whatsoever. If they even hint at using those nukes, china will absolutely get involved because they don't want us there and they sure as fuck don't want Norks to irradiate the South China Sea on their way out.

This would get very messy and very expensive, very quickly. Not to mention it would be political suicide for Donald Trump when millions of Japanese and South Koreans, plus the millions of people in North Korean labor camps, all die just to take away that fat kids nukes.

There are better ways and I would all but guarantee we don't take military action unless they strike us first and even then, we'd just do enough to take out their ability to hit us.

Probably would have if it wasn't crazy fanaticism to believe the Kims are literally god.

>pic related, its a Nork Bathtub for the people who come from more affluent families.

My only hope is that any war against NK is 100% all in and everything including nukes are on the table and ready to launch.

Do not strike NK and allow them to counter against SK or Japan and give China a chance/justification to back NK. Hit NK so hard and completely that there is nothing left to fight for.

Take out their air defense and flatten everything they got with non-stop B52 air raids and drop the rest of the MOAB's.

>INB4 we nuke an empty site and NK/China use the incident to turn the world against the US.

good luck kicking the ass of a cruise missile. or a bullet.

>Dont forget that a majority of the country also hates their leader
You're talking about the US?

It won't take as long as you think if the Russians and Chinese stand aside. Kim will try to push the button, but my money is on an assassination and strike against known positions.

I know that burger military is the strongest in the world, and i dont deny it, but historically, how successful are you?

Looks like we got ourselves a round faced chubby Asian.

We have absolutely no reason to take out NK. All we would do is waste american money/lives in the initial conflict, then the occupation, then rebuilding. Oh, and I can fucking guarantee that there'd be a few million more "refugees" we'd end up taking back to the good old USA.

The only people who benefit from NK being removed are China, South Korea, and Japan. Not America. In fact, NK is just a tumor that China is burdened with. Why should we help out China by wasting our own time and money and lives excising it for them? Why not let them take care of their own tumor?

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah no hyundais :(

Your economy is based on you being constantly at war you fucking tard.

>rush out into open water and overtake up to 11 aircraft carriers

why do I keep coming here you people are retards

>propaganda

You are deluded.

Their military is shit, but they are not totally dumb. The know perfectly well where to spend the money they have. There is no way to destroy their entire artillery before they are able to fire it.

If there is a war, south korea will turn into a sea of flames as soon as they realize you are going to attack. They will be erased from the face of the earth after, but at what cost?

They would wreck the US.

The US like Europe is dying, it has a 5th column decaying it from within.

NK is united, fanatical. Taught from birth about war, hatred and the US.

of course nuking them it would be over but (((they))) would never allow that as they want more US deaths. Fighting a more conventional war they will be tougher than you think.

They live hard lives, Westerners are soft as shit.

dont get it.

No, ZOG's economy is. The only people who benefit from the current system are the kikes. The rest of us suffer.

It might be a good thing if that happens and the cost of electronics sky rocket. At the very least it will get people off their fucking phones.

underrated

This is the same bullshit folly that led to vietnam, afghanistan, iraq, etc.

North Korea isn't something to be fucked with trivially. They were able to hold their own back in the 50s, and I expect no difference this time. Especially now that the entire population is indoctrinated from birth for the past 70 years to think of America as the devil. They will not welcome us as "liberators". It'll be vietnam all over again.

>how quick will we kick their ass?

You won't.

China would erase them off the face of the Earth long before they let the U.S. over take N. Korea and establish military bases so close to China's border. China cares more about preventing that than they care about their relationship with N. Korea.