Are your girlfriends redpilled?

Mine hates niggers and commies. She did some mumbo jumbo to curse Bernie during the elections.

>dat tatoo

she need to get Blacked

lemme guess, that's a trap. Sup Forums has betrayed me too many times.

>Mexico

medium quality bait hombre

6/10 you'll get some pretty serious responses about dat tat

>thigh tattoo

DROPPED

Of course.

Look at that jaw. I could put a knee in that thing and it wouldn't snap.

>have a girlfriend
>redpilled
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

thats a man baby

Yes. Women seem to go through the redpill faster than men for some reason.

>tfw I am your run of the mill lolbertarian with some nationalist tendencies (Basically RONPAUL2012)
>tfw my girlfriend is full on stormfront and I suspect the only reason why she flatly did not deny holocaust is because she's afraid that'd be too much

Neither of you are human

Lying tends to do that.

My gf is turning me into a commie. Sup Forums pls send help. At least I'm making her more nationalistic though.

Is that a Border Collie?

"OH YEAH EEKUMBOKEUM ME RIGHT IN THE PUSS--oh hey sweetie, I uh, I'm just, uh yeah we're cursing Bernie Sanders! Knew you wouldn't mind

she's too good for you

>She

Reminder that promiscuous relations void and nullify any pretense to "redpilledness"

REE
ALL I FUCKING WANT IS A NAZI GF TO BULLY ME
I mean, at least I`ve got a (((based))) transguy to fuck, but w/e.

she did once wanted to leave an empty kebab shop (with just the workers) because there were ''too many brown guys'' lol

I'm a girl and that sounds like me, but I'm blonde and have no tattoos. My leftie friend is covered in tatts and she performed mumbo jumbo to curse Trump, she stopped speaking to me for weeks after Brexit and the US election but she wasn't as anal devastated as her scraggy looking leftie boyfriend, god, they just have NO testosterone at all!

Mine might not be redpilled but she leans conservative on most issues. At the same time though she's bisexual and fucks other girls with me.

My gf is a retard like all women I don't believe that there is a redpilled version

Listen mate. Women will follow the man if the man leads with conviction. That being said dont ever believe she is sincere with her words.

She just wants to please you and be good for you. She cannot and will not achieve the same ideological fevour that you do. I have come to accept this.

That being said this easter my gf said nigger in front of her fem mother. I lost.

>Sup Forums
>gf

nah

She believes heavily in a Jewish world conspiracy. She thinks feminists are nuts and likes traditional gender stereotyping.

>hates commies
>redpilled
pick one

>you will literally never fuck yourself from the inverse gender universe
why

Leaf with a proxy

>girlfriend
wewlad

I showed myself as a woman to my gf I think she got jealous of how pretty I am

I lost it*

That's because they don't actually believe it, so they don't have to go through the months-long process of despair, anger, etc. They're just saying it to please their boyfriends or the men they're attracted to.

>denying hall of cost
>too much
this is some normie lvl redpill

Beaner bro gets it.

Gf hates niggers, hates mudslimes, still working on redpillin' her on those fucking kikes though.

I managed to get mine off of watching tyt and onto lauren southern/milo, was a proud moment desu

I did the same.

She downloaded the app and started changing the gender on pretty much all of my facebook pics and looked at each one for far too long.

thigh tattoos are the new tramp stamps....but sure

just be aware that she will one day take a trip to "find herself"

Isnt latvia supposed to be 'uncucked'?

She was kinda red pilled from the beginning, but thanks to my daily dose of red pills she'll turn full natsoc at this pace.

she looks oddly proportioned.
Like a tall dwarf

filthy beaner

They assimilate any views faster whether it's feminism, nationalism or whatever. They also tend to be less devout about ideology because for them it's less of an abstract thing and more of a social thing.
That's the pattern I've noticed anyway, certain individuals will behave differently.

haha XD OMG SO TRU HUN! X lel girl here BTW xx blonde blue eye 18/f/uk hehe xxx

What the fuck are you normalfags doing on Sup Forums? Get the fuck outta here.

Got mine hating niggers and pakis something fierce.

Shes a blonde good looking Eastern European, so so she has to constantly deal with the sub humans creeping on her, so a lot of it came naturally.

She was somewhat timid about admitting it at first but through my guidance I have got her full on hating them.

Thats good enough for me desu. Shes a pretty normal girl and so not smart enough to understand the deeper shit like liberalism, jews, etc. However she doesn't need to know any of that shit. Just needs to do what I say and so bypass it all.

Making good progress

>uses Sup Forums
>has a girlfriend
Pick 1

I'd fuck the female from birth xx chromosome version of you. I think they call that your twin.

yeah she's pretty good

>thinks men are better than women
>her mom is racist because she has to deal with public housing muslims and poos (who steal toilet paper)
>dad is against gay marriage
>got her gun license with me
>knows how to cook and clean
>hates fat people

>looked at each one for far too long.
Kek

We're fucked m8

Gamergirl here, yes we DO exist lol and no I will NOT date u xD

>the female version of you is so good looking it turned your gf lesbian

Nice LARPing, Britbro.

Try harder next time.

Can you imagine the self esteem issues involved with being jealous of a photoshopped version of your boyfriend? Ay caramba

Mine is a moderate that fell for the Trump is evil and voted clinton... She's a super blue pilled PHD MD medical researcher working for the government. She generally doesn't follow race politics, and looks at things in a "Mr.Smith goes to Washington" framework believing that the government generally does good things and is beneficial.

My gf literally rolls down the window in the car and yells nigger at passing black lads and keeps me updated on what David Duke is up to thanks to posting on stormfront for a decade.

here have a tutorial

shouldn't be too hard

kek

>implying their opinions are important and they even believe most of the shit they claim to support.

Nope, dumb as a bag of Blue pills.
Cons:
-has little tacit knowledge out side of Facebook, make up, and fucking.

Pros:
-she ask me to if she can suck my cock.
-excellent cook
-cleans
-will even do yard work sometimes.
-wants monogamy

>tits or gtfo

But seriously though, it gives me hope that girls like exist. inb4 white knight

Idk the hands/feet are pretty small and no jutting Adam's apple

She has a tattoo and believes in magic...
I guarantee OP is some rockabilly-listening faggot with short or clicked hair, flanel shirts, rolled up cuffs on his shirt and his jeans, at least 1 tattoo but probably more, not to mention a stupid spic. You can tell because this is what mexicans think is edgy. for females it's those stupid glasses, black, jeans, and tattoos...

but I get all that with my gf

>

We actually pulled the weeds in the garden this past weekend in preparation for planting vegetables.

You can probably convert yours though through time.

Yea, and white too! Feels good. She already hated general lefty degeneracy, so it was pretty easy to connect all the jewish dots for her.

>Brainwashing is really just a Sup Forums meme, you're trying to bring her to the truth

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

If there were a remote probability of this poster to be a woman, she would not become a degenerate by posting her nudes

So sorry Magyarbro, no tits for you today

Mine redpilled when it comes to vaccines, but she is waking up to MAGA bigly.

>believes in magic
I would believe in magic too if my girl was that goodlooking

>Tattoo.
>evidently has been fucked by dozen niggers
>spic blood

Bueno.

How do you get another gf after the first one? I lived with a girl for 2 years and we broke up. It fucked me up pretty bad but I'm good now and I want to start dating again but I know literally 0 girls and I'm at work a lot so I don't have any way to meet girls.

Mine is a neocon. Outwardly she's pro abortion, but secretly its because it keeps the nigger count down. Shes pro red cross, because it starves local business. She wants pedophiles shot. She want's Islam erased. She says all this bullshit you'd expect from Hillary Clinton's mouth but then theirs this really fucked up twist to it all.

Yes, she's Muslim.

This app is turning me into a fag now

Too bad gender surgery really just turns you into a fuckin trog

kys

>redpilled grills not sending me tits on Sup Forums, why live

For real though, I really hope red-pilled western girls exist. At the uni there were a few german, swedish, norwegian and dutch womyn. All of the from upper middle class background. Stupid as fuck, constantly on shopping sprees, (((emancipated))) outlook, refugees welcome, the whole package. One of swedish girl got knocked up by a negro, a german girls drunkenly said she preferred middle-eastern guys, but "user you are so tall and strong, i'll make an exception".

>mfw

>leg tattoo
>redpilled

Pick one mexibro

Correct, it's a psyop to promote transgender normalization.

I already tried I didn't want to after that.

>Flag
Whatta surprise

No.

Calls herself a "Modern Women"
Believes women get paid less for the same work
Believes the dumbest conspiracy theories and believes in ghosts etc Atheist, few tattoos, broken home, never thought or want mortgage / kids, cries at comic relief or any sign of underprivileged. First to note how she likes 'the diversity' in a TV show. General blue pilled, your typical Brit over sensitive and emotional feminist but with emphasis on being equal.

Apart from the typical bullshit, she's anti-islam, anti abortion, hates millennials and their obsession with phones, and loves classical literature. Doesn't use Facebook either.

>I'm a girl
There are no girls on Sup Forums.

>everyone saying her jaw makes her a tranny
That's what white women look like you racemixing faggots.

>that'd be too much
normie get out

I have literally had full blown fantasies of the ultimate masturbation. Now I have a face. It will never end...

Jesus christ why do girls keep insisting on weird fucking tats that look like some tumour on their thighs. Why thigh in the first fucking place wtf

i think you meant BOYFRIEND

54%

Dating a qt black grill from Jamaica, super white washed and real hard working. we go to the same college.

kek i broke up with a gf that was into neo nazi shit and holocaust denial, my bro is a indian-jew biracial and bros before hoes.

Why do they always have crazy drug habits and tattoos tho? Every single nazi chick i swear down lad.

She's quite liberal, but hates Muslims and Arabs to death. Croats are like that

I'm slowly converting her

Yeah my girlfriend. Heh...

Now I'm sad. Fuck you.

My boyfriend is redpilled.

>Sup Forums as a relationship

Mine I consider red-pilled. All she does is not have Social Media. Works well man!

How do you convert someone who clearly gets their opinions off social media but believes they're an independent thinker?

>never thought or want mortgage / kids
>anti abortion
So... basically she wants children to be born but she does not want children for herself ?

>few tattoos
May I ask what is the theme of the tattoos? Typical flowers? I ask because I know a woman who basically has a feminist manifesto tattooed.

>Believes the dumbest conspiracy theories and believes in ghosts etc
>Atheist
She seems to be spiritual but doesnt consider organized religion a relevant topic. Try with the Varg pill here.

Yep, most feminists I have known here dont even consider travelling to Muslim countries. I guess it is just common sense tbqh