Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9qKCl9NL1Cg
youtu.be/ZLrb8fxzvYY
youtu.be/wNH19O8E5IQ
youtu.be/yiRHocgNY6o
youtu.be/QV3hToEnh8Q?t=59m59s
imgur.com/a/Rp5Yk
youtube.com/watch?v=RP8OfRBSQI0
change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization
youtube.com/watch?v=dx8ZS3NHY0M
homedepot.com/p/HDX-32-oz-All-Purpose-Wide-Mouth-Sprayer-FG32HD3-21/205050147
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=665&v=MbJ3mThW_2o
amazon.co.uk/defence-spray-genuine-Protec-pouch/dp/B00AZXPGHO
youtube.com/watch?v=Cnq3RrCYG54
youtube.com/watch?v=AcTgJrxzkoE
youtube.com/watch?v=CebKRUCxQR4
marinij.com/article/NO/20150909/NEWS/150909813
youtube.com/watch?v=9jHs9_IWkGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

-------
Video sources
youtu.be/9qKCl9NL1Cg
youtu.be/ZLrb8fxzvYY
youtu.be/wNH19O8E5IQ
youtu.be/yiRHocgNY6o

Aerial view of the first two hits in the last vid youtu.be/QV3hToEnh8Q?t=59m59s

Pics: imgur.com/a/Rp5Yk

redirect to the previous thread fgt

assemble ze troops

Old one

Also Lauren Southern's coverage has some areal footage in it and for reference between 32-37 minutes in is the guy with the neon Jesus hoodie and 37 mins in is the tear gas can (loud launch sound). I scanned the first half hour and haven't seen lockcunt yet.
youtube.com/watch?v=RP8OfRBSQI0

this is likely the boot

Bike Lock Guy Identifiables

Hair: Brown, curly, medium length on the top (bangs clearly show from under his hoody). Beard and mustache, lighter blonde, fairly full but kept short.

Build: About 5' 9", light in general, but looks like he trains at least. May be a member of a martial arts / boxing club given his footwork.

Tattoos: maybe some ink on his upper forearms but no solid proof.

Gloves: Black with a green lining visible as a band at the wrist.

Backpack: Dark grey, no visible markings.

Pants: Levis 514 size 32 30 Dark grey, baggy at the bottom they are too long.

Hoody: Black. No visible markings.

Shoes: Columbia brand brown leather hiking boots.

Sunglasses: Cheap plastic rayban-ish knockoffs. Solid bridge over the nose. Black. Visible screws in the front plate holding the arms on.

Accomplices!

The front line in the video shows several "civilian-clad" leftists who are almost certainly shielding his attack and escape. They have been linked to a local antifa group through the shaved-eyebrow bitch

A fat woman in black (several belly rolls) was IDd as talking to him in another video.

"3 faggits" who were ID'd by based-stickmans group as giving orders, and were subsequently singled out when the smoke hit. These 3 were in the group with moldylocks when she got equalized (and thus showed the world her scalp collection.)

change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization

sign this shit you niggers

wow. This guy is going to prison

So fucking cowardly. Fucking communists

Why don't Trump cucks fight back Jesus.

Black/dark color woven leather or cloth belt.

wow you guys are really making progress, good job

and a blue cotton undershirt. yes, i forgot.

somebody post that full HR side view of him striking with the lock, from the twitter where we pulled the boot.

>le cucked stickman = BASED
>le antifa scumbag = REEEEE

Let me tell you a little story about me facing off with a massive ginger-poof(6'4" of soft homolib, "goodnight right side" tat and all), that got super-triggered because my dog was barking at his autistic and "sin against man" ways.(smart, pure doggo)
It's true, and recent, and an allegory for the times we live in. I won't go on unless someone has an interest.
But I really want to share. It's a small victory story. We need those, as they build confidence, and let you know you have friends, everywhere.

Find this guys' videos for an additional angle on the HR image.

Damn, Based Lock Man bashed the fash out of that Trump cuck.

I guess if he hit a woman you would all be praising him.

>hiring a graduate of berkeley
why would you do that?

Where is the FBI and their anti-commie guys?

it's newton ridge plus my dude

Hey, if Sup Forums found a flag in the middle of nowhere, this commie little faggot should be easy. Just think that when our numbers grow and grow, we can have live time Sup Forums detectives scanning the scene while we fight.

It's going to be fucking beautiful and fashy asf.

Could this be the guy? He left and came back with backpack. Same kind of glasses and same hair.

yeah? i want my enemies dead, maimed and/or in prison.

Things to do:

FIND MORE FOOTAGE FROM THE RIOTS

We need more more pictures of this guy. AND HIS ACCOMPLICES.

We need physical attributes from him (ears and arms especially), and going through the social media of his less-than-masked accomplices will very likely give us more clues.

Dig dig dig, stop wasting so much time trying to match him to FB right now, we dont have enough physical identifiers as it is.

glasses don´t look the same, cap is new, do you have a source?

Same Germen faggot
did that all day

>le leftwing ninja of attempted murder

Exactly. Communists aren't people, and they started the fight. Nobody made them come.

Plus, on a more rational note: based sick man was actively defending others.

Antifa scum just attacked some retard taking a picture. WITH A BIKE LOCK. Attempted murder. When we find him I hope he gets killed.

yeah this guy has to go to jail, fuck this

Uhhh is that long hair to you guys or just me????

in regards to
>"3 faggits" w/ moldylocks
Was one of them the guy that walked away all bloody after Stickman was pounding on him?
>moldylocks gets hit
>see Stickman ontop of someone
>"KYLE! KYLE!"
>Stickman gets up and walks away
That's pretty badass how they found out who was giving out orders and destroyed them

Based Norse on the left

wheres the full video?

baseball hat. no. glasses are wrong, too.

better to post a video if you think you have ID'd him.

hiring any college graduate no matter if STEM or humanities. T entiteled expect to much Shekel. Uni fags to unemployment

Hitting someone in the head with a bike lock could easily kill them.
The guy wasn't even doing anything.

Jesus America is such a joke you fags complain al the time on this board and i bet not even the 10% of pol would have the balls to go in those rallies to defend your posture, fuck the fucking degenerates and women that want to treated like "equal" kill them all.

>larper gets a minor cut
>everyone gets excited
>OMG I HAVE TRAINED MY WHOLE LIFE FOR THIS

what a bunch of faggots

I took this video. 40 seconds
youtube.com/watch?v=dx8ZS3NHY0M

Yeah the cap is different but that could be changed.

Nah, not him, glasses and the mask are different, cap is new

yeah, the three faggits are a dude with sunblock on his nose and some kind of writing on his short, a tall trumper-looking guy with a red beard, and some short fuck with a horrendous haircut who got heavily bloodied. pics were up in the earlier thread.

Anyone else wanna look at this??? so does he have long hair or no?

He defo isn't a short hair. Curly bangs, shit shave, 15% Latino heritage fake Aztlan activist, with no tats

This guy needs to be considered since he lives in South Berkeley, he follows Berkeley Antifa on Twitter, and has a video from the latest Berkeley fighting. His nose is identical and so is his hair color. Glasses too.

What do you guys think? This got a lot of positive responses last time.

Found by: Berkeley Antifa Twitter > Followers > Guys with mustaches > this guy (he also had posted a video he recorded himself from the berkeley riot where he was on the antifa side)

Man I love Sup Forums.

RRREEEEEEEEEE RREEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Maybe you should learn from the antifas.

A heavy duty lock has plausible deniability and does a shitload of damage.

You going to sign a soros petition to declare a soros funded group terrorists? GL

Look at that skinny Twink forearm.
This guy does not train

once again, JB's address is

>5308 127Th St, Hawthorne, CA 90250

DONT ARGUE WITH ANTIFA SHILLS

if you arent posting to uncover bike lock man and his ilk, then you are burning through the bump limit and derailing the thread which is what antifa wants.

just ignore it, plenty of other threads to argue all day with those fucks

Being a commie stopped being "illegal" in 1993.
Obama's head of the CIA John Brennan was a member of the American communist party in the 1970s.

Reposting from last thread

Why not bring bright pink paint?
When some faggot antifa acts up and assaults someone or breaks the law, hit them with a spray of paint, either throw or spray it, and single them out. Either they strip and get identified, or they're marked the rest of the day or until they abscond. Then we can show proof of who it is and get footage from security cameras/private cameras to compile information on who the bastards are.

Could make paint bombs, fill up spray bottles/squirt bottle, paint balloons, just have it in a bottle ready to splash on them, anything, it'd be the best approach to wiping out their anonymity and singling them out.

Get squeeze bottles (The kind you put condiments in) and try marking a target a few feet away. It's got a good range to it, and will make it very easy to tag people.

Alternatively, someone should try using paint in homedepot.com/p/HDX-32-oz-All-Purpose-Wide-Mouth-Sprayer-FG32HD3-21/205050147

I've got one and it's got a FANTASTIC stream with water, if it gets similar result with paint, it'd be the best (and cheapest, so if you lose it or it gets destroyed) tool to mark communist bastards.

We'll make those pinko commies live up to the title.

Look for right forearm tattoo on his non-antifa grafics.

blueberries or whatever that leaves strong color yet is edible (so it can be mixed with sugar water and pretend to be just juice/punch), chew and spit (remove mask...)

cops cant confiscate, its just food

>rally is across the fucking nation
>a nation that is a CONTINENT and not a country the size of one of our states

hair doesn't match, the videos/pics indicate pretty long hair that is curly.

are you sure its this guy?

check my post
his hair must be longer so im not sure if thats him

Something wrong? Did we not post enough BBC for your liking?

Does anyone know if commies are talking about this search on their boards anywhere? I'll look if you can link me but I don't know any besides cripplechan leftypol

That fucking kike nose tho

i´m not sure, he is slender as fuck, and he knows how to move.

look at 11:05
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=665&v=MbJ3mThW_2o

I think it´s him, he defenetly knows what he is doing. He is smart.

Why are there 50 year old men in this crowd of retard college kids?

amazon.co.uk/defence-spray-genuine-Protec-pouch/dp/B00AZXPGHO

Buy this to mark antifa.
'Paint them red Donald'

Unless pic is just old its not him. Much longer/lighter hair can be seen from the GettyImages pic.

I think it's this guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cnq3RrCYG54

Based Joey just released an undercover ANTIFA video from Berkeley.

jesus christ its a fucking swastika. no sense of irony

Use dye instead of paint and skip the clogging issue. Easy to find at CVS

REEEEEEEEEE

Just make some air burst balloon or something, so everyone gets individual marks beforehand.

I missed it. Who is JB?

small nose, no

This looks more possible than the pic related guy

Bumping

Jail, my arse. The cops won't do shit.
An ambush is what that commie faggot needs. He better not walk down any dark alleys.

OMG 0,40 thats our guy isnt he?

How well would the red show on black?

That's my only concern, and why I'd suggest bright pink paint. It'd definitely show on black, wouldn't soak in, and would stand out like a sore thumb.

Though that's a hell of an idea, it'd mark them for a week after the event. I'm unsure of the legality, though.

The pinterest account that correlates to his name also is entirely about tattoos...

Take the heads out, and the snake will die

The marked guys are clearly handlers and organizers, around every single time in Berkeley. The right one I think "teach" at university.

Make yourself a goal to knock them out next time, a Pepsi challenge if you want - they are responsible for musc blood and property damage.

youtube.com/watch?v=AcTgJrxzkoE

Watch them in action

Pic from mid 2013

youtube.com/watch?v=CebKRUCxQR4

Recently a wealthy tech CEO beat a man unconscious in the middle of the street with a u lock. He thought the driver violated the three foot law. Cyclist permanently disfigured the man. He only got three months in county jail.
marinij.com/article/NO/20150909/NEWS/150909813

>Maybe you should learn from the antifas.
>A heavy duty lock has plausible deniability and does a shitload of damage.
Maybe you should American law better, you stupid cunt. EVERYTHING is a deadly weapon, when used that way.

LISTEN UP, KIDS: WEAR RINGS THAT ARE NOT SOFT METAL(PINCH), OR SHARP(ON YOUR SIDE). WEAR BUNCHES OF THEM. EVERYTHING ELSE IS INDEFENSIBLE IN COURT!

Be smart, stay OUT of the system. Fight another day, without fear of violating your P.A.

youtube.com/watch?v=9jHs9_IWkGI

It is an old pic of the guy.

These people need to be drawn and quartered.

I never thought I'd see the day when Americans dress as communists and demand free speech be taken away from them. Not even demand, viciously beat people that disagree with them.

Disgusting. One day it shall be made clean.

It's just according to the plan.
>Soviet union functions as a ideological node.
>Spreads ideology to neighbors and allies.
>Subvert the west culturally and economically.
>Disolves the Soviet Union, just according to plan, to utilize internationalism.

We are still in the destabilization phase, before a crisis will hit us, which most likely will be the bankruptcy of the USA.

>imgur.com/a/Rp5Yk

That's not the guy in question.

Old thread:

CTRL + F "ripper"

His myspace photo shows he's peaceful :^)

>Why not bring bright pink paint?

Why not just not be a faggot, and stay home. Or if you must go, take a gun and kill the cocksuckers. This is all so gay.

BASH

kek

university is one hell of a thing

fuck there is another aggravated assault with a deadly weapon
>braining an old guy with a metal pole