Why are jewish genes objectively more attractive then genetically deformed white euro-trash genes

why are jewish genes objectively more attractive then genetically deformed white euro-trash genes

i want an answer steve bannon

t. Burgerstein

Those are euro genes.
pic related is jewish genes.

>implying biological women aren't all deformed and objectively inferior to robot women

sage

Legit looks alien

oy vey..... *fapping sounds*

alt-right supremists wish they had a beautiful trophy celeb like sarah

Ashkenazi are just larping Europeans lad. I'm sorry you had to find out here.

forgot pic

Jew masterace

Tactical fridge incoming

Because jewish parasites have basically infected the white race and taken over their genepool in order to assimilate into society better. Plus they have tons of money so they can find hot girls to shack up with easier and the cycle continues.

Kinda disgusting when you think about it

No u mastercucks made enough fun of us pajeets it's time you know jews are above you

She looks so much better with clothes on.
Honestly she should never be seen outside of an evening dress.

She looks Russian.

Why are you a lying faggot?? Sunken eyed, hooknosed sand people aren't really my thing

They look great here, but they are very, very disappointing titties.

>jewish genes aren't superior
HAHAH lemme laugh irl, BRB!

Eviscerate kike whores

Isn't it obvious Sup Forums Jews are the real masterrace you may hate them but you do so because they are better than you, history never lies.

Being half Jewish works right

>that
>attractive
I'm not even an antisemite, but come on now

It's anudda shoah

Related

>mfw I see a picture of Sarah Silverman

Sage

This, pure jewish traits are too rat like, but when they've gone through the euro pool it looks good.

Blatant lie and reverse truth. They suffer from all sorts of jew only genetic diseases like elephant man syndrome. Cursed by God.

Why are you always trying to make us Goyim want to fuck your women, Shlomo?

Do Jews function in a similar way to the Zerg?
Are you attempting to attain new genetic materiel, by using your females as ''harvesters?'' Is this also why Jewishness is passed down maternally? I'm genuinely curious.

This. Me thinks they're aware of this. That's why they're on the lookout for Aryan übercum.

I love those great big Jewish tits and lips.

Jews have fucked up faces and weird bodies.

Fugly, poo. Fugly.

>abnormal square hip bones
They're not human

please stop.

>GET JEW OFF MY BOARD
>REEEEEEE

Most of what you are seeing is make up and lighting and plastic surgery. There's legit nothing special about any of these skanky ass bitches.

>Pls stop

Kek

like (((they))) have ever showed you any sympathy ever