User youre 20 years old why dont you have a girlfriend yet

>user youre 20 years old why dont you have a girlfriend yet
>mom im waiting for a nice christian virgin girl
>user youre 30 years old why dont you have a wife yet
>mom you dont understand the jews made all women whores im not settling for anything less than a girl with a hymen
>user youre 40 years old, I just wanted some grandkids and to finally see you happy before I died
>mom marriage doesnt benefit a man at all I dont want to get divorce court raped, I prefer MGTOW
>user youre 50 years old and all alone where did I go wrong with you
>mom this is all your fault if you gave me better genetics I wouldnt be such a fuck up

This is the path you people are on. Stop obsessing over stupid shit and just get a girlfriend

>user just give up and settle for a whore that'll take away 50% of your money after cheating on you with Chad

truly a compelling argument my (((friend)))

>just get a girlfriend

you dont understand, the jews made all women whores im not settling for anything less than a girl with a hymen

Sorry roastie whore, but no self respecting man is gonna settle for spoiled, arrogant, shallow, materialistic, diseased, slutty, self centered western women (especially the white ones) with almost NO maternal instincts these days.

But I have a nice german girlfriend.

It's mostly because they're virgins themselves (not by choice) and trying to justify it.

I've had sex. Who am I to judge if a woman has had a couple partners like I have.

But I do

Also

>t. 17 year old who finally got a gf and now acts superior to others online

>just get a girlfriend
>just get a girlfriend
>just get a girlfriend
>just get a girlfriend
REEE

>cuck

>get a girlfriend
Oh, get a gf? Just get a gf? Why don't I strap on my gf helmet and squeeze down into a gf cannon and fire off into gf land, where gfs grow on gf-trees??

>mom marriage doesnt benefit a man at all I dont want to get divorce court raped

Joke all you want, but I've seen it with my own eyes.

but I am marrying a Christian virgin soon, and still think more women should be like her, even though I don't want any other

How many shekels did you get for posting this?

I would only consider marrying a virign and they dont exist in my age range anymore (late 20s)

/thread );

>get a gf
I did, lost her too
and it hurts, it hurts more than anything
i've been trough a lot of shit, lost 2 fingers, got stabbed by a pitchfork and a shit ton of other stuff, but nothing hurt more than this does

not much gets to me, but this broke me, and the hope of getting a second chance only made it worse

GERMANY NO

>The Jews
>user youre 30 years old why dont you have a wife yet
>The Jews
>user youre 40 years old, I just wanted some grandkids and to finally see you happy before I died
>The Jews
>user youre 50 years old and all alone where did I go wrong with you
>The Jews, mom

Fix'd

>lost 2 fingers
>got stabbed by a pitchfork

What happened?

That nigga lives in Slovenia. That's all you need to know

farm equipment and farm related activities
one was crushed, the other torn off

What makes you think that good virgin christian girl will give a chance to your lazy fat ass ? There is %99 chance that you are ugly,edgy,incompetent boy who probably can't finish a sentence when you are talking with a girl.

Shit that sucks

Farming life is brutal

did you even read my post you stupid fuck?

That sucks. Sorry about the girl.

RIP Slovenianon

>all my cousins are married or engaged
>all the women in my life are married, engaged, or taken
>my last ex gave me HPV