Is the Northern Europe/Southern Europe argument something you only see on Sup Forums...

Is the Northern Europe/Southern Europe argument something you only see on Sup Forums? I'd never seen it anywhere else before then.
Never had any problem with Mediterranean peoples, don't really understand it to be honest.

divide and conquer shit by the kikes

Notice it's normally the western countries that usually talks shit about northern/southern europeans so I guess it's probably just jealous shitskins that want to stir up the pot. I'm med but never had a problem with anglos.

Normal people would ever rarely even think about each other.

People who do engage with each other I guess it come to the individual and I don't think it comes down to "north vs south"

Though it is true that some form of collective xenophobia was formed after the crisis, it comes mostly from the north against the south, as southerners really just care about Germany and to a lesser extent, France (perhaps because France is one of "us")

What you usually see on Sup Forums and Sup Forums is just exclusive to Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

This.

Whenever I am in multicultural environments, I naturally hang out with other meds and northern whites. I am not very young, yet I had no idea that (((some whites don't accept me as their own))) until I came to Sup Forums.

It is just divide & conquer propaganda by the globalists. Won't work.

I was legit offended when I saw so many German TV news and notes talking shit about Spain for "taking advantage of the hardworking Germans and living life at the expense of the EU".
This was during the worst years of austerity, when my hospital was refusing to treat many patients because there was no money and people were generally dying and being kicked out of their homes. Everything because of the bubble the banks themselves pushed into our population by aggressively offering loans to people who couldnt pay for them.
In those TV shows some German presenter travelled to Spain and made it look like we were living like kings. No wonder the German anons here think the south is to blame.

It's banter, we occasionally throw shit at each other for laughs, the very few who are serious about this have very low IQs

Got harrassed by ''Tolerant'' Germans for being a southerner.

But I have to add that the thing that I find funny about northerners in this matter is how quick they ignore both Ireland and Iceland because I guess that would hurt their narrative of "lazy southerners".

Yes. Nordics were nothing but funnily-dressed unhealthily-pale people who stormed our coasts in summer and we commonly called "tedeschi". Sup Forums and the EU crisis opened the Pandora's box.

in spain we call them ''guiris''. i guess it is the same meaning.

In a nutshell:
>most southern euros are sincerely worried about the situation in northern countries and always show their support like little cucks when something bad happens there
>most northern euros think southerners are subhumans and shitskins and laughs or don't give a fuck when shit goes down in the south

>don't even need to lie

>Implying his head isn't med-shaped

Only happens in Sup Forums by Divide & Conquer shills

and tabloid European MSM that tries to spin off, misquote or introduce headlines withouth context to spice things up.

British tabloid media uses Maddie and Gibraltar to take attention from Rotherham and """"British Asians""", internal shift of demographics, terror attacks, and so on.

Portuguese media uses misquotes to get early political statements - political correct virtue signaling - from Pajeet Prime-Minister to scapegoat other subjects7 divert attention and etc.

Med as for Morocco? Maybe. Southern Europe? In your dreams.

In Europe, it's mostly just meme talk.

But the differences are much more blatant in the western hemisphere. Latin America embodies the absolute worst of catholic culture and southern european dumbfuckery, while North America is basically a raging stereotype of Anglo Protestant values.

division tactics by the jews or shitskins

I love the greeks, italians
I'm not a big fan of the spanish tho because of the arab influx

there was no problem until they were forced into the same political/monetary union.

Arabs around here claim the Spanish already are Arabs so that's why there's no need to go there.

The only people I've ever had problems will is other Anglos and muzzies. I got on better with the Hungarians and Polish in my school better than the other Anglos

Yes, i also hear almost evry day argumens about northen and southern italy

It is like when niggers fight over dark skin blacks vs light skin blacks

>my hospital was refusing to treat many patients because there was no money and people were generally dying
lol where do you live? I'm calling bullshit

It is the logical extension of white identitarianism. Naturally, if your entire worldview is centered on whiteness, you're going to eventually have to ask who is white and who is not. This usually ends with the conclusion that Mediterranean people are either not white or not sufficiently white enough. I've seen it numerous times and long before I came to Sup Forums.

I want to just destroy Catalonia, but I love to divide and conquer Mediterranean people against each other, it is very simple to divide them, all you have to do is tell the truth, because most Meds have a history of fighting with each other, just as the Northern people do too.

Was it adopting the Euro that produced an unnatural bubble?

I think it's because (((white nationalists))) literally google "Mediterraneans" or "Greek people" and actual shitskins come up because every article is talking about refugees flooding into Europe through the Mediterranean and Greek borders.

I've lived in both and thats spot on