When will Ameritards ban guns? Shit like this never happens in Europe

When will Ameritards ban guns? Shit like this never happens in Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

gunviolencearchive.org/last-72-hours
gunviolencearchive.org/query/1e1fc646-a270-420e-8b41-3f497794831f/map
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492391240506.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And your country is getting overrun with shitskins. At least Americans have the means to defend themselves, what the hell are you going to do if someone attacks you with the intent to kill, scoop their eyes out with a plastic spoon?

Hopefully, only when everyone is dead.

Niggers commit guncrimes at a ratio of 16 to 1 over whites. Their closest competition is spics, whom they outpace 5 to 1.

America doesn't have a gun problem, it has a nigger problem.

Still concerned enough to discuss solving this problem with legislation or are guns OK now?

yeah ya'll just get run over by giant trucks.

>Ban everything
Aren't you banning trucks now, or that's just Swedefags?

LUL

gunviolencearchive.org/last-72-hours

gunviolencearchive.org/query/1e1fc646-a270-420e-8b41-3f497794831f/map

Has he still not been caught yet?

>Shit like this never happens in Europe.
Exactly, because Europe is mostly white.
Ban brown people.

Countries with highest gun homicides per 100K: Honduras, El Salvador, Jamaica, Venezuela, Guatemala, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Trinidad and Tobago, Colombia, Belize...

No.
>Clevelander here

Signs everywhere... But no sight of him

Only around 14,000 people are killed by firearm murders and the vast majority of those murders are niggers or mexicans, therefore I dont care

It's fine if blacks do it with each other though.

No, you just have wars that kill millions.

hopefully never

you shouldn't ban something just because a minority of people misuse it

that's child tier logic

>Only around 14,000
>Only around 14,000
>Only around 14,000

Individual liberty is important for Americans unlike Europeans who like to be under totalitarian government/church.

It's already starting to happen, and it's going to happen with an escalating frequency, unlike anything you've ever seen in your lifetime, or your parents lifetime. So have fun with that, Mr. Eurofag

no, but I bet your women will want guns when they're being raped en masse

All he has to do is just hide some place random and abandoned and not contact anybody. Really not that hard which is probably what he's doing. He's going to eventually have to leave for food so he'll have to come out. It's unlikely he's driving as he would've ran out of gas hours ago

this
fuck you cuck

Or slashed with knives or axes.

Guns don't kill people. All the dots in pic related in the lower right quadrant of the graph are white states like Wyoming and the Dakotas.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492391240506.webm

Lol European govs have no respect for their people. Our gov cant get too out of pocket because we are armed to the teeth

YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

>who is Raoul Moat

you guys should make sure Sup Forums is halal before posting here. Last thing you want is to piss off your new majority and get doused with acid

Ahem.. Rotterham?

What part of mostly niggers and spics don't you understand?

When will America ban niggers

remember when they tried that shit at the mohammad drawing contest in texas? some hick put that sand nigger down before anyone died.

bring it

You dumb nigger. It's far too late for that.

There's well over 300,000,000 guns in circulation.

Even if we did, when you're connected to a violent shithole like Mexico do you honestly think 0 guns would guarantee our safety?

You live on an island, don't even compare us.

I don't think that will happen as long as lobbyists are running congress. I'd also estimate that the vast majority of gun crimes are committed by people using illegally purchased, unregistered guns. if they raised the mandatory prison time to say 10 years for being caught in possession of an illegal firearm, I think you'd see a decrease in gun deaths within the first year it's in effect. You're still gonna have people that are crazy shoot other people, but I bet it'd actually work. Did Steve Stevie Steverino Stephenson have an illegal gun? I wonder.

"Shit like this never happens in Europe"

Shit like this USED to never happen in Europe. With your relatively recent influx of shitskins and african nignogs... get used to it. Unfortunately niggers there are just going to use trucks and machetes. You guys are going to die a lot more painfully when you cross a nigger's path without guns.

BAN ASSAULT NIGGERS NOW!

When will western European countries ban vehicles. Shit like this doesn't happen in the US.

Marxists and cucked Europeans are obsessed with:

- disarming the people
- disarming US people especially
- increasing censorship
- hating individuality
- hating freedom
- arming and funding elites who LARP as Marxists
- opening borders, destroying their own cultures
- indoctrinating generations by media and unscientific academics
- third-wave feminism myths/propaganda
- emasculating society and family bonds
- helping Islam as a trojan horse for loss of individual rights (speech) and globalist consolidation

I wonder (((who's))) funding their organizations.

Someone attacked a UK club with Acid. Now you feel superior because US killers use guns instead of Machetes, Trucks and Acid.

yeah you guys just have stabbings and cars running over people.

2nd Ammendment

Its a violation to the Ammendment to ban guns and doing that(or get rid of 2nd Ammendment) would cause a Civil War. Very bad idea.

>acid attacks

It was a hoax, you fool!

when will Eurocucks ban trucks? Shit like that never happens in the US

saved

REMOVE KEBAB

I would like to think it would take that much but our demographics are looking as bleak as yours so likely in 40ish years barring an absolute shitstorm

/thread