What's your general view on ex-muslims, Sup Forums?

what's your general view on ex-muslims, Sup Forums?

Indifferent. Why?

based, takes a lot of balls to leave islam since you might get murdered by your family or some random butthurt muslim

still as inbred as the muzzies

just wondering

You mean westernized/integrad legal immigrants ? I have no issues with them.

same as any other corpse

You are degenerate, I prefer any religion than Atheism, which is just 21st century trend.

Atheists are like vegans, they are attention whores.

No particular view i guess. Glad they found their way out of it and i hope their family dont want them dead for apostacy.

What's with the barely clothed little boy with a sunken in expression of weariness upon his cherubic face? Sq

Good

Do you rape people?

In general, I respect people who open their mind. Muslims have it hard as they may get very ostracized, but that's with all religions to varying degrees.

If they really open their mind and start doing the rituals for enlightenment I'll respect them even more, but only if they do it in the name of all good, not for personal gains like the Clinton gang does it.

I think ex-Muslims are OK. They tend to see Islam for the bullshit that it is. The balls are really on display for the ones that are open about it, given that the penalty is death.

The reform in the Islamic world will have to come from ex Muslims. You guys can save your societies but there are a lot of crazy fucks you will have to get through first.

Bump

answer my fucking question:

All religions are shit, especially Islam.

I just can't believe, respect and agree with all your fanatic stone age bullshits.

Cool if they stay in their country and try to fix it.
Mixed if they flee to the West because there's still cultural and racial difference. Goes without saying that they're always better than muslims, though.

>Huur Stone age bullshit
You mean the religion that keeps the families pure and together and keep men manly.

as long as you convert to Christianity and dont become atheist fucks I'm fine with you

no

You mean the religion invented by jews to keep the cattle under control? Go back further, the truth lays a dozen thousands of years before the birth of Jay-C

> islam
> muh...frii from dighiranicy socity!
Yeah, let`s fuck some 12-years old grills.

>Implying cattle shouldn't be kept under control

You are the cattle Piotr

You mean death muslims?
Good I guess

Should be killed.

Fair play to them, considering apostasy = death in Islam.

TAQQUIYA/10, do not trust.

This is why Islam is fucked. Wahabism being spread by SA funding of Mosques and sending their Imams abroad.

>Stone Age
In the Stone Age everyone was an atheist

Get cucked, rest of the world.

Fucking apostates all of them. Ex-Muslims who turn against Allah are worst then people who were born and raised non-religious. They are usually huge pussies too that always side with womens rights and equality and all that shit. Walahi anyone who turns against their religion they were born into are cucks

they always pushing some agenda

(you)

your regime is going to get culled eventually, either by america or the jews

Get fucked! Your time is very limited.

Not if we culturally enrich you all first.

Or is it.

most of them just left islam to pursue their hedonistic interests. face it, most muslims are like maram susli, theyre like christians but believe in muhammad instead of jesus and act more conservative and modest.

Im serious. It's not so much that it angers me that they turned against Islam, it's that almost all ex-muslims are huge liberal faggots

You're a faggot.

>implying Islam isn't fucked from the moment it was invented
>blaming Wahhabism spread instead of the gullible fucks who would believe any other violent ideology if it didn't exist

is that guy dressed in white a Sufi?

anyone who can break out of the mind fuck of islam is fine by me

Lol, yes it is.

This guy always posting suspect stories. He comes across like a smug ass always asking for donations

Exmuslims tend to be incredibly degenerate. Like on pol many people are atheist but are more conservative than most christians.

So i respect that

Exmuslims on the other hand from what ive seen are just shitty boring pro equality feminism liberal

Sad but true is that exmuslims dont have a culture. Arab culture is so fused with islam that once you leave islam you just become cultureless.

Maybe but at least we will fuck everything else up first.

>Atheism, which is just 21st century trend
Atheism has a history, modern atheism is really just an amalgamation of general Christian values with liberalism intertwined

You are cucks. What this guy said:

>culturally enrich you all first
You're definitely not Saudi. Shouldn't you be cleaning my car now?

turn the other cheek faggot

I went from exmuslim to advocating for white supremacy.

It makes the most sense.

It is a meme. Don't get so stuck up.

>what's your general view on ex-muslims, Sup Forums?
Non-muslim arabs are tied with """white""" spics.

You're not asians, but you're nowhere near the bottom of the ladder.

>implying those euroflags aren't muslims

>Exmuslims on the other hand from what ive seen are just shitty boring pro equality feminism liberal

This. This is exactly what I just said. I am Muslim and have seen many friends turn from the religion and guess what? All they do is drink, party, and fornicate. They turn from the religion not because they are enlightened somehow. It's because they want to be a bunch of fucking degenerates and usually support very liberal positions.

Many Muslims who go to college in the West turn from Islam and just become liberal cucks

King salman are y-you OK?

You're probably right

>it's that almost all ex-muslims are huge liberal faggots
Give them a break. One redpill at a time. It's like people on Sup Forums have said about Westerners that reject religion. You finally are frank with yourself about how stupid your former beliefs are, and there it is very easy to get a smug attitude and stop at one(admittedly big) redpill instead of continuing the process, eating more red pills, and realizing how much of your other beliefs are also rooted in garbage.

something something area of knowledge, circumference of ignorance, yadda yadda

t. Fedoran

You can only culturally enrich others by inva- immigrating there. That's the job of rapeugees mate, not us.

Remove morisco

I'm great gracias

That is what I meant by what I said though.

have fun when an arab targeting bioweapon devastates your shitty corner of the world

They will be questioned on Judgment Day about what they used to do.

>Many Muslims who go to college in the West turn from Islam and just become liberal cucks
Consider what leftism really is: a religious system of belief. It is taken on faith and feels instead of on evidence and skepticism; it prescribes a specific moral framework for interpreting the world; it echoes all of our older religious mythology in its own interpretation. These people you describe did not become atheists; they merely switched religions.

also, what I said earlier may apply to some of them

Exmuslims are lost and are looking for a culture, some go right some go left. A lot of politically involved exmuslims think that liberals don' t know enough about islam and are retards for defending it.

Same way you have hindus siding with the "islamophobic" crowd when it comes to islam.

>You finally are frank with yourself about how stupid your former beliefs are, and there it is very easy to get a smug attitude and stop at one(admittedly big) redpill instead of continuing the process, eating more red pills, and realizing how much of your other beliefs are also rooted in garbage.

You act like you somehow improve yourself by turning from religion. You don't improve yourself. You just post memes on Facebook with snarky comments about how "religion is dumb" and you go out and party, do drugs, have premarital sex, and live a nihilistic existence because you start to believe that morality is some religious construct.

All nonbelievers are just followers of Satan and I find it funny that atheists are usually always degenerates that engage in apostasy, they never improve themselves. I take solace in the fact you will all burn in hell someday

You try, it's not working. It ends very historically, every time. This will be the last, your kingdom will be uninhabitable, your people will be singled out. It's the cycle of nature.

The rapeugees are not us يخسو. So we're not culturally enriching the snowniggers and cumskins, but we're laughing at them for sure.

>Consider what leftism really is: a religious system of belief. It is taken on faith and feels instead of on evidence and skepticism; it prescribes a specific moral framework for interpreting the world; it echoes all of our older religious mythology in its own interpretation. These people you describe did not become atheists; they merely switched religions.

Atheism prescribes the exact same moral framework you dindu. Atheists believe that religion is immoral and holds back society. Almost all atheists hate religion and use sectarian conflicts and militant fundamentalists beliefs to argue that religion is bad. Alhamdulillah one day you will all realize the error in your ways and will face the truth

stop inbreeding
stop worshiping a pedophile
stop treating your women like shit
stop taqqia
stop behave dishonestly

this. ex muslims are honorary whites like pajeet

assuming they are actually ex muddies and not just pretending to be

why ask? you already know

>stop treating your women like shit
Wrong, you blue pilled cuck.

This is why you're being demographically displaced. If you won't use force to keep women in line, then they won't bear kids.

stop behave dishonestly

If you wanna fight Islam with us you will be spared on the day of the rope, betray us and you will be flayed alive. This isn't Sup Forumss opinion but the law of the land.

Racism is haraam

>stop inbreeding
Only people out in the fucking desert miles away from any civilization does this. Just like what happened in the Appalachians in the America South. Also my sister is hot
>stop worshipping a pedophile
Aisha was 15 and marriage at that age was sanctioned in the old testament. Christians did it and Catholics still like to touch little boys
Maybe if cumskins treated their women the way we do you guys wouldn't have over half your marriages ending in divorce, feminism ruining your countries, and all your women fucking Jamal now would you?
>stop taqiyya
Tell that to the shiites you dumb nigger only shiites do this shit and they lie to us sunnis more than anyone else
>stop behaving dishonestly
Once again fucking dindu shiites man

Good for them, send them back to deconvert the rest.

>manly
>french

pick one

Shiites are better than sunnis. I mean you both should get gassed but the Shiites are better shitskin

Yeah I agree, as far as I'm concerned we just go to the west to study and fuck the dumb white college girls. Oh and we don't want to live here, it's fun, but there's no culture here and the amount of fags and pussies that live here is disturbing.

>pics of pakis and other culturally inferior specimens
Yeah I'm the first to blame Islam for all the shit that's going on but in this particular example you showed it's unrelated.

Beating an inobedient woman on the other hand is absolutely halal.

a lot of people in mudslime areas are not hard-core mudslimes. they have to keep the image up or someone will point them out. it is all about perception. think of a witch hunt, all it takes is someone doing something different and BAM!

Ill just collect your flag

better than non muslims ,but i still would like to have my own country

Kek, it isn't.

how about not selling them like livestock? baby steps

Lmao only reason you believe that is because a few shiites managed to lie their way into earning your trust. Us sunnis just think you are all kaffirs and don't need to lie about the fact that we hate you

Muhammad was sent to all mankind.

a shitskin is still a shitskin

That little kid is 100% getting raped by that hairy sand nigger. Thats fucking creepy.

Race is primary.

It's 100% his father you cuckold.

>the amout of fags and pussies is disturbing

welcome to my nightmare

honestly,
I know all Islam (Koran Medina / Mekka version, Hadith, Sura, Sunnah)
Do you not see how destructive the ideology is?
I can understand that you were born as Muslim and therefore obligated.to the UMA.
But you also have reason and can correctly distinguish right from wrong.
I just can not understand it

>how about not selling them like livestock? baby steps

I always love seeing weak little white cucks always getting so offended about how we treat women. Look just because your strong liberated mother taught you to be a cuck to women while she cheated on your dad with a nigger doesn't mean we are going to do the same. We're redpilled on the women question and that's the reason our people aren't fucking dying and aren't about to cease to exist in the next two centuries, cuck