Guys, I just had one of the best ideas ever. For those who don't know what is happening...

Guys, I just had one of the best ideas ever. For those who don't know what is happening, there is a game for depressive kids becoming very popular in countries like Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and Brazil. The game consists of an online game in which participants are purportedly assigned a curator who provides various acts of self-harm to be committed over the course of 50 days. On the final day, participants are urged to win the game by committing suicide.
When a person wants to play, this person must post some certain hashtags on her social media and then a "curator" finds them and starts to provides horror videos and stuff that will make the player wants to kill himself. But, my idea is, we must pass as "curators" and instead of sending horror stuff to the players we must send redpill stuff to make them join us, people who play this game have a tendency to have 'weak mind', therefore will make easier to convince them.
Thoughts, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

g1.globo.com/educacao/blog/andrea-ramal/post/entenda-o-jogo-da-baleia-azul-e-os-riscos-envolvidos.html
oglobo.globo.com/sociedade/adolescentes-pedem-para-participar-do-jogo-baleia-azul-em-rede-social-21218113
veja.abril.com.br/brasil/garota-morta-em-represa-poe-jogo-do-suicidio-na-mira-da-policia/
em.com.br/app/noticia/gerais/2017/04/13/interna_gerais,862064/adolescente-e-primeira-vitima-mineira-do-baleia-azul-o-jogo-do-suicid.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=_gtejoj_iOw
youtube.com/watch?v=Z72aUYsIdVs
news.yandex.ru/yandsearch?text=группы смерти&rpt=nnews2&grhow=clutop
elmundo.es/f5/comparte/2017/03/06/58bd35f9468aeb58078b456e.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kys

sounds gay

you're retarded

also, inciting suicide is a crime.

jesus christ brazil

That sounds fucking dumb.

This how sjw's work

>wanting ppl w/ weak minds
noo

Hell I might be cucked into oblivion but atleast im not on Brazilians level of retardation.

they're coming for you

taking part in "games" with subhumans

fuck off monkey

Brazil... what the fuck

Remember when ruskies just got drunk?

>let's recruit mental weaklings and degenerates subject to easy manipulation via Jewish controlled social media.

No

Living in any of those countries is self-harm

Die in a gay hole fgt

no this type of shit has always existed, reason only youre hearing about it today is cuz of teh internetz n shiet.

But anything that kills russians and lowers their pop numbers cant be all that bad.

They are not going to find this one.

Any sauce on the game?

Or it's just LARPing.

We join us. I WANT FUCKING JIHADISTS.

Weaponize suicidal millennials, so we can take down people like Lord Rothchild, fucking Merkel or Manlet Putin.

Great idea i dont have time though

My mother calls me every other day about this bullshit. I thought it was just an urban legend.

That´s not inciting suicide, actually, it's a way to PREVENT suicide and instead of letting these people kill themselves we can make them join us. Man, don't you guys understand that dispossessed people are easier ones to redpill, that's how Hitler got a lot of support because the germans were dispossessed because of WW1.

Brazil, I like it.

Man, the Brazilian media talks only about this, just try to search in Brazilian journals like O Globo or Veja.

kys

I guess you guys didn't understand. Imagine if we can redpill 1000 "mental weaklings", mathematically at least one of the 1000 will be useful, that's the point, isn't what they are but what they can become. It's a fact that a lot of people here used to be cucks, degenerates or even worst that those suicidal degenerates.

>The game consists of an online game in which participants are purportedly assigned a curator who provides various acts of self-harm to be committed over the course of 50 days. On the final day, participants are urged to win the game by committing suicide.

I don't believe you. Show the proofs

I get your point. But please enlighten me on the game, what the fuck is that? Is it real? Are they killing and harming themselves? Reminds me of that one black mirror episode.
Or is it just mediahype?

HUEHEUHEUEHUEHUEHU

Both ideas are retarded

Yeah, but there's a difference between useful idiots and ideologically solid recruits. You have to look at who's going to be out there.

Look at US turncoats who spied for the USSR. No matter how loyal they became for the Soviets, the KGB always viewed them as traitors. They turned once, they will turn again.

Since it's happening mainly in former USSR countries and Brazil only their medias are covering well, here it's a brazilian source, just put at google translate.
g1.globo.com/educacao/blog/andrea-ramal/post/entenda-o-jogo-da-baleia-azul-e-os-riscos-envolvidos.html

That will be 9999 useful idiots to 1 "ideologically solid recruit"

This is actually a very smart idea.
Based Brazilian.
I have never heard of this ((("game"))), so I'll be unable to help.

It feels like a mediahype. Find us some real proof, how are you gonna infiltrate them?

I get the "quantity has a quality all it's own" (t. Napoleon) thing. But I don't think a mass recruitment drive is what we need

Do you mind if a give you sources in portuguese? Again, because the brazilian media is covering this shit everywhere unlike any other media.

oglobo.globo.com/sociedade/adolescentes-pedem-para-participar-do-jogo-baleia-azul-em-rede-social-21218113

veja.abril.com.br/brasil/garota-morta-em-represa-poe-jogo-do-suicidio-na-mira-da-policia/

em.com.br/app/noticia/gerais/2017/04/13/interna_gerais,862064/adolescente-e-primeira-vitima-mineira-do-baleia-azul-o-jogo-do-suicid.shtml

Too gay

The way teenagers are using to play this game is simply by posting ion their social media that they want to play, and then a "curator" finds them. I will just look for these people in social media and pass as such curator.

Kys faggot

So show social media posts.

useful idiot retard shouting nonsense repeated phrases into the abyss

let natural selection do it's thing

Hashtags like Baleia Azul have people interested in play on Twitter, for example. Tumblr is full of it.

HUE HUE HUE HUE GUEEUEUEUE BRRRRR

>provides horror videos and stuff that will make the player wants to kill himself.

I want to know what these videos are. How to access?

>Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and Brazil
What the fuck is Brazil doing here?

These videos are random horror videos send by the "curators"

This shit has been all over our news recently. They mostly target kids and teenagers though, I don't think they are interested in politics.

I mentioned Brazil because the media started to largely cover because of some cases in the country. But since you're russian can you confirm if the russian media is doing this as well?

Larp as a teenage brazillian on tumblr.

Redpilling mentally ill or stupid people is very harmful. They tend to be the loudest of the bunch and so it will seem to others like all redpilled people are stupid or mentally ill.

This is exactly the reason why feminism for example is in such a horrible state right now. It started off as a more or less reasonable movement. But once they started pushing their agenda to all sorts of nutjobs, they lost all credibility and their movement quickly degenerated into the horrific abomination that it is today.

The idea is to MAKE them interest on the issue.

Yeah, the news won't shut up about it. At least in my parts.

That's dumb as shit, let's be real here. Even if you convince someone to carve a swatiska, 1488 or "white genocide is real", or some other redpill on them, they will only be quickly disregarded and seen as demented.
Thank god i wasn't born a hue

Don't worry, I was that edgy when I was 15 as well, you'll grow out of it.

I played 15 years ago. You faggets have no idea what you're getting into.

Did you also have professional psychologists guiding you to suicide?

kys, brazilians are shit :)

Russia must be a hellhole if kids there will bump themselves off and have a sorta form they fill out in order to quicken the process.

Haha.

They already exists.
youtube.com/watch?v=_gtejoj_iOw

youtube.com/watch?v=Z72aUYsIdVs

She's rambling so much about the jews she gets kicked out of almost everywhere she goes.

Nothing about feminism is reasonable. I used to view women as more-or-less equals that simply had different strengths and weaknesses. Because of feminism I realized that giving women the ability to vote is literally the downfall of every civilization in the history of mankind. They will always vote for degeneration and the destruction of mankind every time. There was a reason that black males were allowed to vote before white women.

They talked about this on the news here.

Wtf I've never heard of anything like that.

>g1.globo.com/educacao/blog/andrea-ramal/post/entenda-o-jogo-da-baleia-azul-e-os-riscos-envolvidos.html
Do you have Russian sources for comparison?

Ya'll muthafuckas need jesus.

news.yandex.ru/yandsearch?text=группы смерти&rpt=nnews2&grhow=clutop

>It started off as a more or less reasonable movement
No it never was a a reasonable movement. All the "good" things were provided by improved technology, feminism is just a snake oil.

Sounds good on principle. Aimless helpless kids who need a purpose in life to self actualise could do so and be turned into footsoldiers against the globalist muslajude alliance. But it could backfire by inundating this place with even more weak minded nihilistic children who are egocentric and solipsistic
Conclusion: beware the double edged sword, especially if that sword is suicidal.

blue wale, ballena azul in bean speak

elmundo.es/f5/comparte/2017/03/06/58bd35f9468aeb58078b456e.html