North Korea is a depressing communist shith-

>North Korea is a depressing communist shith-

Other urls found in this thread:

callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Second_Korean_War
youtube.com/watch?v=b40QdTRaqFk
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/centralamericaandthecaribbean/guatemala/11065563/Jewish-sect-expelled-from-Guatemalan-village-after-clashes-with-Mayan-villagers.html
reubenteo.com/2015/04/30-best-panoramas-of-north-korea/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=i82PBpw2Vg0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2638213/Tourist-took-camera-inside-North-Korea-expected-really-really-sad-people-shocked-seemingly-ordinary-lives-citizens.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Like vancouver

needs more freedom TM and mcdonalds

yes it is

I can find any picture of a south east asian shithole capital showing it to be a 1st world utopia

>Using propaganda pictures to bait tourists who are the only way for them to gain money.

Kim denies holohoax, denies the existence of Israel as a country and sends his pilots to fight for Assad.
Kim is currently the best leader in the world.

Only a shith deals in absolutes.

-ole

How does it feel to be on the wrong side of history?

Is this something you and your people take some joy in?

>implying history has sides
You are funny, kike.

>what is colour saturation

Now if only he feed his people...

If he would be able to trade he would be able to feed his people. Only 14% of land in the Korean peninsula is arable. If South Korea was sanctioned, they would starve too.

The kikes blame Kim for what (((they))) did to his people. Remember, the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Remember, your country is considered literally Hitler in the German press.

spbp

best korea

fuckin a

Trump and SK are trying to invade it for rare-earth metals.

>Philadelphia is a nigger infested shith-

The West doesn't care much for his people when they impose the sactions that starve them...

Remember, there are no niggers, spics or kikes in North Korea. Which makes it automatically better than US.

I agree to the extend that it's not the 3rd world shithole it's usually depicted as. However to claim that there's no poverty in Korea and that they have a functioning economy is equally laughable.

callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Second_Korean_War

act now or be forced later.

crush your enemy in his infancy or see him grow to challenge you.

FUCK YOU Sup Forums
I am already a faschist and white supremacist because of you, don't you dare convince me to like BestKorea

Germans never into sarcasm

>supporting Paleshitstainians

confirmed cucks

You don't have to support their domestic policies, but they are fighting the same fight we do. Best Koreans are our brothers in the struggle against the international Jew.

You've never been there.

North Korea is pretty based, if they are still around next year I hope to visit there.

it's about the kike banking and imperialism, for all they care norks and iranians could be the most pacifist happy societies on the planet but that would mean nothing because of blatant lack of usury

isn't still kind of a dump though?

Okay so so far you guys have
Storm fag allies:
>North Korean Dictator
>Syrian dictator

Wow such a powerful stormfag alliance.

Don't forget eternal strongman Putin in your list.

It was sarcasm, you are as bad as the german guy lol

youtube.com/watch?v=b40QdTRaqFk

Anyone fighting against the Jew in their own homeland is our ally. If the rainforest pygmy tribes declare war on the kikes tomorrow we will support them.

...Broad daylight and I can only see a couple cars. I don't see any on the bridge.

Where are all

>2017
>not supporting clean air by limiting cars in the cities

I guess you're way behind the rest of the world, burger.

perhaps they don't have to live in the suburbs and waste their lives commuting only to escape niggers and substandard schools

>what is a Potemkin Village?

>white
>mexican
choose one

For what purpose?

All those people are going to get "liberated" in the next ten years. Jew banks will be installed.

Say there was a jew bank in every country.
What end is achieved? Is that your point of no return?

Shut your indio ass up. Any spics like you deserve death.

Not a car on the road ...ok

>Sees a bunch of soviet tier tenements and smog
>Thinks this is impressive

>For what purpose?
Because it harms the Jew of course. All we do is for a single purpose.

>What end is achieved? Is that your point of no return?
No, it's the point where you start shooting bombing thins. The point of no return is when the last white is dead. And it won't happen for a while.

I love North Korea now

mfw suddenly everyone forgot about the military industry complex

Seriously tho streets are always clean everyone is fit, healthy and traditional, laws are respected, no traffic, no adds, homeless or beggars on every corner, everyone has an apartment... But i guess they will never know the freedom of living in Detroit, London or Malmo, and freedom of having daughters who dress like whores and party everyday in nightclubs until they pass out and get raped by some Ahmed or have sons who is trans, gender fluid or shit like that...

>According to Schlomo Aloni

This can't be real, which one of you guys was this

>leaf

> Schlomo Aloni

This is bait, right?

So.... that's what hitler meant with his spirit will rise again.

Things can always look good in a picture you have to be in the actual place to see the truth.

I bet that this white genocide keeps repeating itself in your worst nightmares though.
The poor, oppressed, white man, eternally misguided and deluded by shadowy, organized religions which are all-powerful.
Ask yourself this, if this jew you are so afraid of holds all the reigns in the upper-echelons of elite society, why would it be necessary then for him to remain unseen?

Just checked the wiki, it's actually on it

San Francisco is-

>Poland is a depressing post-communist shith-

Shit Kim really is ourguy, 100% honorary

That combo breaker in the lower left corner

LUL

You are just a little baby

They banned vehicles following the peaceful attacks in sweden and germany

Unironically better than Dundee

It is real. And Shekelstein s a real Jewish name too.

>probably view rom his own house
You guys really need to POLEXIT so you can compete with the west

The memes are becoming real, again

Because if the goyim knew, they would revolt. Look how much antisemitism have we produced, just by pointing out Jews in everyday life.
The Jews are few and they bleed.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/centralamericaandthecaribbean/guatemala/11065563/Jewish-sect-expelled-from-Guatemalan-village-after-clashes-with-Mayan-villagers.html

You mean eternal yarmulke wearing Pootin?

>own house
Fuck no. Łódź is the butthole of this country. This is how my neighborhood looks like.

It's still depressing though.

I actually like it, although I am a depressed alcoholic.

I love north korean architecture desu. I hope the US will leave them in peace for the coming few years because I still want to take a tour.

>North Korea is a depressing communist shith-

My bedroom

OP your photo made my noggin tickle.

I realised - I have NEVER seen a photo or video of North Korea that doesn't look all washed out and grey.

I found the photographer that took the pic you posted, and his photos are really cool.

I'm convinced Western media deliberating portraits North Korea as a dull/grey/communist backwater, when in reality, it looks pretty nice.

My battlestation

Yep, very aesthetic, they always keep their streets nice and neat
I'll go visit when I can

Looks comfy

even the artsy tourist pic makes it look like a commie block shit hole

> thinks Pyongyang is representative of the whole country

/ourguy/

Yeah, you're right! The rest of North Korea is a shit h-

>vape
Why am I not surprised.

Mlukni, bai Ganyo

I never said that, and I do know the rest of the country is far worse. But pyongyoung is very very beautiful in my opinion.

Yeah I love the photos he took, I would have dumped the whole photo set in this thread if I wasn't on my phone

Here are the others with anotations for each of them : reubenteo.com/2015/04/30-best-panoramas-of-north-korea/

That's when you realize the way our media portrays NK is maybe not 100% correct

This thread has red pilled me on North Korea

I unironically think Pyongyang seems pretty comfy
m.youtube.com/watch?v=i82PBpw2Vg0

where the fuck do i order this chair, i need something I can curl up and sleep on while at work.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2638213/Tourist-took-camera-inside-North-Korea-expected-really-really-sad-people-shocked-seemingly-ordinary-lives-citizens.html

No wonder the West hates North Korea.

North Korea is the perfect example of a non-degenerate, non-multicultural, non-capitalist society.

North Korea has very low pollution too

>no cars
>no pedestrians

>farmlands untended as starvation is rampant

what a beautiful place ;^)

I agree aesthetically it looks nice, I was referring to a post where I THOUGHT you had said other countries are trying to make it look like citizens are threated terribly whereas they (supposedly) aren't.

Turns out it wasn't your post

see my post

>starvation is rampant [citation needed]

Who told you that again?

Serious question, if you ever said these things on Sup Forums in public/ to your family in Germany. How fast would you get lynched?