>Canada is only a good country for brown folks and nigs
>try again
>win,
>white
>lose job when I finish school cause I want better prospects
>go on job hunt with degree now
>fail for 4 months now

Redpill #1 - fascism guarantees you work a job that you qualifiy for
Redpill #2 - fascism prevents MUDs from destroying your country and taking your job and oversaturating the market
Redpill #3 - fascism destroys degeneracy and promotes self love of ones people

Prove me wrong faggots.

Btw most Canadians here fucking poos, chinks and Iranians/Arabs

Lol niggers outcompete you

>nigger posting

Because Canadians are unabashed cucks that want to help the brown man out first...

if you need a job to feel free, when it's not a fascism it's slavery that has been upgraded to grateful dead level. If you're looking something or someone to blame that is already algorithm of radicalization. So if you're native canadian all that radical islam is being used to attack the locals and drive them into final solutions.

Or it's just that you're suffering from a severe case of Dunning-Kruger's and you think you're a better hire than the nigs and nogs who get picked over you. Newsflash: private businesses do not tend to give a shit if you're a purple martian tranny because they want to maximize their profits and will give you the job if you can do it well. Can't get a job? Consider educating yourself further or start your own business, you're not entitled to shit.

So you're saying you should never have left the house

HAHAHAHA

>implying

if you can't get a job as a white male you are just a complete failure in life. Don't deny it.

You are the bottom of the barrel of humanity. Literally useless.

Try slapping a niggers face on your application and call yourself DeQuan and see how many interviews you get you faggot

What is your degree even in? Inb4 something outside of stem.

If you're one of the retards not in stem, good. This is your fault for diving into the low tier jobs reserved for the idiots of society.

Says
>You are the bottom of the barrel of humanity. Literally useless.
Is German

This reads like babby's first political thoughts.

Da gubmit will fix evrything

common denominator?
>be you

I'd bet everything I have plus 7$ that you're bing rejected because you leave in impression of a useless, apathetic piece of shit which you more than likely are.

kek

>Arab

Your opinion doesn't matter mud.

>fail because I'm white

really leaf? you just sound like our poor oppressed droopy eyed k*rds

probably the weakest piece of banter I've received on here. How do you bring a kind of bantz at the table that makes YOU look like a fucking retard? no wonder you're 4 months into unavoidable suicide path.

Well you aren't white or European user

roach

He's actually not that wrong.
Beyond minimum wage jobs, it is a real challenge to secure employment. I have a solid 5+ white friends that have a hard time advancing beyond what they have at some sort of fast-food joint.

OP is right in the way that you will always have a job that you qualify for. Something I would love to have.

so I'm hired then?

>Da free market will fix evrything

lol wrong pic, sorry

It's your fault for applying for jobs that hires niggers.

give immigration a sob story and you'll get in since you're from a middle-eastern country.

No, your right. Seig heil!!!

I think you hit the nail on the head.

You must used to that Sven

I love sensible leafs. Unfortunately most leafs are Cucks. Must suck to be a Redpilled in cuckada

Toronto or BC I'm sure are like that. They're basically american territories. Lots of foreigners and degeneracy.

>Be white with white parents and white grandparents
>Be christian
>Somehow be middle eastern just in case I need to jump ship

Wtf I love my country right now.

Only the French Canadians are mostly non cucked. Which is weird because French normally Cuck pretty hard

>be a spic
>live in Canada
>ruin white families with my semen

Whatever makes you sleep at night jaweed.

That's it right there.

Pretty sure Quebec is where every single major liberal politician comes from.

>Be me
>32 y/o
>Get a job interview
>Succes cos im white and in argieland we dont give a fuck.
>Argieland is fucking awesome.
>Laugh at leaf in a mongolian fly fishing board.

That would probably be the knowledge I wont get arrested If I say something about ahmed or jamal taking jobs positions here.

the job search post-grad is what red pilled me the hardest at first. then working with shitty H1B/TFW pajeet spaghetti coders red pilled me even further. welcome to the club.

What the fuck are you trying to even say sandnigger? Just shut the fuck up. Georgia is a rancid poor shithole with high unemployment - pretty much Moldova tier but less white.

>unlike most people here

This one lone cucknadian poster is and has been for quite sometime the sole reason why Canada is so dislked

Congratulations Canada! you have just become Sweden.

kek. just remember, if you kill yourself now, you'll save a shitton of money.

>quitting your job before you have the next one
You deserve this

why do you people need to brush up and be repulsed first hand by these foreigners in order to actually realize something is wrong? I live on a reserve and never met a non white besides other natives obviously in my life and I'm still vehemently anti-immigration.
It actually makes you racist if you aren't deriving anti-immigration views from an ideology you follow but simply from " i dont like them! i met this one foreigner and he just rubbed me the wrong way fuck theyre probably all like that! "

It shouldn't matter how any foreigner acts they're still foreigners and must be deported equally.

Companies get grants for hiring a certain amount of nonwhites. It makes it more fair, don't you agree?

Did you do any internships? What is your field?