The government kidnaps people.

Executing gay people

Crazy fuckers live there, Islam or not

They love Canadians.

shitskins

not white

And? that's a pro.

smelly ugly subhumans

islam comprises so much of what iran is that iran is a moot point without the mention of it.

They drive French cars.

#iraqbeforeiran

He said things wrong with it dipshit
Anti Zionist stance

they're sand niggers.

The people threw their might behind an Islamist movement, just like the Turks are doing. Fuck both.

Islam.

Their cuisine.
inb4 nu-male faggots. It's shit

Ugly

They've lost their Persian heritage and have had it bastardized by foreign invaders.

> not white

He's as white as Southern Italy

they nap cia and others, so....
is your gov still crying for that diabetic spy?

They unironically believe Ali to be the rightful successor of the prophet (pbuh).

is that Santa?

>Heroin
>Harboring/Supporting Terrorists
>Corrupt Government Officials
>Treatment of Women
>Normalized community violence

So much for hardmode..... lol

Using arabic symbols, even fucking roachland uses roman characters

He said WRONG things, burger

I'm Iranian so I can tell you

- littering is a problem, trash everywhere

-corruption is a problem. Government jobs aren't given for merit but loyalty

- youth are rebelling by imitating their perception of being Western. Or alternatively they are brainwashed by government propaganda

- the government doesn't look after anything pre Islamic

Country is changing so fast. This pic is from a restaurant a month ago. this would be unheard of 10 years ago

Nah just the governments nobody here hates western people (even the hyper religious)

Just spies

Not really. These are executed for relations with young boys, not adult men

Nah. Well not violent crazy. People here aren't violent or hot headed.

Not really. Shia Islam is similar to Zoroastrianism in many ways. Islam was basically built in Iran after Muhammad wrote the Quran. People seem to think we had a Zoroastrian utopia until Islam but Sassanid era Zoroastrianism was more oppressive and brutal than the Islam that followed. Iran has a long history of religious problems.

Shia Islam

terrible drivers

>>Treatment of Women
White knight alert!

>Treatment of Women
What are you, a feminist?
>Normalized community violence
Mob justice best justice
>Corrupt Government Officials
Prove It
>Harboring/Supporting Terrorists
Nope, the U.S does that
>Heroin
prove It

>shia islam
>unrivalled hatred of the west

they don't bow to jews

Never been to Iran but I live in the part of the country with the most Iranians, so here it goes:

Rude.
Can't speak English correctly.
Huge noses.
Disgusting food.
Loud and obnoxious.
Douse themselves in perfume.
Entitled.
Zero sense of modesty.
Extremely consumerist.
Egotistical.
Hairy and ugly.
Overbearing and loud.

Sand

I've never met anyone that hates western people. Hate for American and British government is pretty strong though.

Sounds like home.

So are they what the stereotypical family guy tier of italians are?

LA I'm assuming -- you got the filthy exiles. They ravaged the country and fled when the revolution hit.

no need to be sour lakecuck

They love their country excessively, but still mumble about when asked why they dont return.

Yes because all the rich pro Pahlavi Iranians moved there to Los Angeles after the revolution. Our ultra rich in Tehran are exactly the same. They think the world belongs to them.

The flag is really ugly.

Excuse me? There are a bunch of really shitty fast food places in Tehran, like Boof or SFC. Shit there's like a bunch of them on Valisr St.

You just described algerians m8

Orange County, so it's even worse. I call them the Shah Persians because I know what they did. I don't expect their compatriots abroad to be any better, though. Apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.

Jews mixed with Italians and Turks. I should mention that they're just as pennypinching as their mortal enemies in the Levant. They'll drop thousands on a BMW for themselves but charity and good will is a foreign concept to them.

pizza pizza mozzarella, pasta pasta mämmi, mämmi-pizza.

>I don't expect their compatriots abroad to be any better, though. Apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.

The Iranians I know in Canada are a lot better. Very polished and refined, but not obnoxious most of them. Smart fuckers too.

t. shayan

They are absolutely indifferent to rising terrorist groups and extremists, actually they encourage it. They purposely tortured and persecuted the Bahá'í who are by far the most peaceful and accepting people in the region. The Kurds in the region are absolute scum, like the rest of the Kurds.

Nah, just have a lot of them in my program at uni.

"I don't know them personally, but i'm sure they are great guys!"

>Rude.
>Can't speak English correctly.
>Huge noses.
>Disgusting food.
>Loud and obnoxious.
>Douse themselves in perfume.
>Entitled.
>Zero sense of modesty.
>Extremely consumerist.
>Egotistical.
>Hairy and ugly.
>Overbearing and loud.
Can you not read? This thread is about Iranians, not Americans

Because there's no good jobs and to get anywhere you can't be an honest and decent person. In time, Iran will eventually bring the worst out of you. Living in a western country you can be an honest plumber or electrician and live a good life so why go back?

In Iran it doesn't matter how smart or hard working you are. If you aren't cunning you won't ever be successful. Living in Iran rewards the wrong behaviour.

Yes now but unheard of 10 years ago. Where my family lives we didn't even have this 2 years ago

weather - too hot
too poor
too many men in dresses
not enough oil
not good for tourism
schools are bad
women too covered up

>He literally described an average british person.

Its filled with Iranians. Do I win.

Their woman use too much surgery
Shame because they are natural beauty

They're Shia.

They're the only real threat left to Israel though, so I can look past that.

Arabs and Turks.

they are shia dogs

Society as a whole has become hyper materialistic. Young men want to be models and look metrosexual and women wear too much makeup and not happy with their features. This is youth back lash against a government trying to enforce modest behaviours.

i still want to fuck their face with my average lenght penis

I might be biased but I think Iranian women are the most beautiful in the world a long side with Poland and Russia (I've travelled Europe and Asia). Iran is a crossroad of genetics so you get some stunning people.

t. sunni

yes my average penis get erected very easily when I see a picture of a persian woman

French accent is considered quite sexy here so I'm sure you can find a slut or 2 here.

So you're using proxy ?

I'm actually North Ossetian and we have roots in iran too. I'm tall thin and handsome so thankfully I get wemenz everywhere.
Too bad i'm a neet inside and prefere talking about WW3

He better be making 6 figures to get close to them Persian girls are hard to get without having a lot of status + money.

Ive never banged a hot Iranian.

Not really. There's a growing trend in a portion of the youth to change your girlfriend/boyfriend every couple months like it's nothing. There's a part of society even looser than westerners now. One night stands still aren't that common but having a relationship just for a month or two is becoming more comon. I'm married so I never got to take advantage of it. I noticed it really in the last few years.

Since when? I thought they've hated us ever since we helped your diplomats escape from their embassy.

It's not Persia

They hate our values, prefer they ancestral and retarded ones

iranians hate British and American governments. Not the others. Nobody hates western people. They tend to get quite racist against Arabs though

What do you mean hate Canadian values? What specifically?

It's country uses a bullshit form of islamic extremism to hold the population hostage through stupidity or fidelity. People literally turn each other in, saving the country runners time and money.

And this has been brought to Iran by your agencies.
Are you happy?

This, also.
Persia was an Aryan paradise with a whack religion but they were slowly accepting Christianity when Muhammad took over.

Sins of the father =/= sins of the son.
I joined a specific job to help fix this. These people in America that are Iranians see the military as white knights who might save them.

Apparently their birth rates are dropping like a rock.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Iran

Yep. Persian men busy playing chess with their wife's brother while some Baluchi farmer from the Pakistan border is having 8 kids and cutting off his daughters clit with a knife

its called shatranj for chess and takhtehnard for backgammon

>These people in America that are Iranians see the military as white knights who might save them.
good to know we can count on the support of the beta cuck portion of iranian society

These people would've been dragged in the street and executed just for not being muslim enough.

Lol no they wouldn't.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abbas_I's_Kakhetian_and_Kartlian_campaigns

Most of them. The officers, intelligence, leaders, etc. Those are most of the people who came to America, that's why Iranians do so well here.

wish we had the balls to do the same to our beta cucks

One day you will be part of our empire again!

They stagnated.

Yes executed for those reasons. Nothing to do with Islam. I lost a cousin and two more had to escape Iran during revolution. Political enemies were killed

They're taking too long to get nuclear weapons

Political enemies of the new regime, which was a fucking muslim regime retard.

You said people would be dragged through the street and killed for not being Muslim enough. I said it has
Nothing to do with Islam. If people were connected to Pahlavi, MEK or Tudeh yes their lives were in danger it didn't matter if they were Muslim or not. idiot

Yes it's true in a sense. The sanctions weren't properly lifted. We still can't properly use MasterCard or visa or using global banking system because these financial sanctions are still in place. USA has not upheld their end of the deal fully