Fuck the France

>Colonized shit countries
>Let Islam in Europe
>Lost every war
>They reek of garlic
>Jaques Chirac was a pathetic drunk
>Arrogant people
>They symphetize with the Jews

Let's all agree that France is an abomination.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tours
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

r a r e
a
r
e

RARE
A
R
E

Ok.

where the fuck is comoros?

What country im a phoneposter

holy shit im in MUN and i got ur fucking random rare ass fucking country based comoros

Shame on you!

You know what's funny? Comoros claimed independance from France a few decades back, and they got it. Now that Mayotte has become full french territory, comorian women come pregnant by the boatful.

Indian Ocean

Comoros. Get clover faggot

Between South Africa and Madagascar. We where colonized by those smelly bastards. Instead of creating our own great civilization, those 'hun-hun' smelly faggots with their unshaved wifes came along, and fucked everything.

France is strange. They let in a ton of Muslims but the people there hate Muslims and outsiders in general. Who's letting them in and who voted for someone who would? And it's supposedly very difficult to become a French citizen.

I imagine the answer I'm going to get is "Jews."

comoros is at the south of somalia and above madagascar made up of 3 islands has claims on a french island and is a muslim country

I feel sorry for you. You could have become better and greater if you had zero French influence in your history. SAD

So many comorians come to do nothing but crime that they've had to send top tier gendarmes and GIGN people to prevent the Mayotte natives from purging the comorians.

fake comoros south africa nice quran schools

political treason

>French clay
>full of muslims
Sounds about right.

>You could have become better and greater if you had zero French influence in your history. SAD

It's the other way around m8, quebecois > leafs

That are mainland lies. You think the same about Corse. Those smelly fuckers is all you blame for problems. Corse was better off without French influence.

I heard Gauls were fine.

It's unlikely. They're not very influential, especially today. The vast majority are penned up in two cities they consider metropolises while the rest of us laugh as we drive past them on our way to somewhere worth a thought.

They're definitely a drain on our tax dollars as they continually demand and receive a ridiculous disproportionate amount of the country's money but ultimately they're a footnote. A group of vocal beggars you can dispel with a few dollars and a pat on the head. "Yes, you're a distinct society. A nation within a nation! There's a good boy, off you go now. Return to your protests that consists of yelling at Burger Kings because they're not French companies."

You can add freemasons to this. Maybe americans too, everything seemed to be "ok" before De Gaulle was ended politically.

Ha, I actually got those from people that ha worked in Mayotte. Mayotte also happens to have the highest fertility rate. Thanks comoros anchor babies.

Those where a few brave souls who fought for justice.

We got jewed way too many times...
But there's still hope.

Fuck off
Mayotte is ours

Oh look, Comoros, that little achipelego that chimpout every year because we are powerful and more developed than you so half of the archipelego voted to stay french

Fuck off nigger

Holy fuck Italy is pathetic

fuck of garlic eating goatfucker.
We had a future, your country fucked us. Piss off and fight islam on your mainland

>irrelevant nigger island talking shit to a European power

Fuck off

The croissant shaggers may piss me off but your just some ex nigger colony with zero relevance.

It's fucking Italy. They almost lost to Ethiopia once.

>Wining against Italy
>Accomplishment

Stay mad poor nigger, stay in your puny islands, even half of your people doesn't want to be part of your country you are the very definition of complete failure

>Let Islam in Europe
No.

The entirety of the civilised world owes France for it's way of life.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tours

>when a nigger calls you smelly

If so then why have all your cousins moved to Marseille?