Pajeet AMA

I am a 19 year old NEET Pajeet, I will answer all questions in this thread truthfully.

>Do you poo in loo?
Yes
>Are there any designated shitting streets in your city/town/locality
No
>Do you eat curry?
Yes, sometimes
>Do you smell like curry?
No

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/11/27/india-sets-up-muslim-registry-to-deport-20-million-illegals/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What do Indians eat other than curry?

Non pajeet here that can answer: samosas

what part of India are you from? I heard that most of the street shitters are in the south

Dal(boiled flavoured lentils), roti/chappati(wheat dough rolled flat and toasted), a lot of fried snacks, non-veg is not really present outside of eastern half and northern states, we have a lot of Islamic food like parathas and biriyani|
I'm from the Eastern half but most of the street shitting happens in the central areas

Interesting. Are you a Hindu?

>>Do you poo in loo?
>Yes

post pic of loo then with timestamp

You wouldnt know if you smelled of curry because your whole country smells like curry so you wouldnt notice your nose is used to It and doesnt feel It anymore

Don't lie.

Are you an Aryanbro or are you one of those low caste butthurt street shitters that denies the Aryan invasion?

No, I was born to a secular Islamic family, converted to based catholicism when I was 16

How did you come to learn english, also are you shit poor like the typical indian?

>secular Islamic family
>converted to based catholicism
Disgusting.

Do you worsship budda Allah Or 8 arm Elephant god?

he was cast on the Big Bang Theory

>worshiping a dead kike on a stick
>not bringing back the vedic religion of your ancestors

This. This is the problem. I once saw a group of pajeets pass a fork around the table and dig into a tub of curry. Shit looked unsanitary

It's not yours to say what you smell, and I can say from here that you smell like curry.

I am mostly Aryanbro but i think i have some dravidian intermixing about 10% or so i guess
English was mandatory in my (pvt.) school, It's my 1st language

I'm upper middle class
Jesus
Hinduism has been mongrelized to oblivion
Yeah the average Indian has no concept of personal space/ hygiene

I don't even eat curry that much, I take two showers a day.

A lot of them dont wash hands after taking a shit and then prepare food It even happens in the UK i would be careful with your local curry

> stinky Pajeet trying not to be stinky
> spends his time in the shower

>french
>showering

Hi, assamese here. We are about to deport 20m mudslimes soon.

dailycaller.com/2016/11/27/india-sets-up-muslim-registry-to-deport-20-million-illegals/

>French
>Calling others stinky
>The only difference between our countries is that we aren't bending over backwards for Muslims

Your water supply is probably contaminated with curry.
And possibly Human feces which themselves contain a lot of curty

India-1
Bongland-0

>Your water supply is probably contaminated with curry.
You should've cleaned them better then CZCZHZ KUCKSKIVIC

>Hinduism has been mongrelized to oblivion
Lol,the people on streets hardly represent the core hindu culture,visit some temples and other cultural spots learn more about Hinduism you might change your mind.

>pass user since 2016

Beta ye kya harami hai?

>toilet
>water supply
I wouldnt expect you to know anything about plumbing considering your country has none

I shower everyday, aztec faggot.

Kek you still have ~200 million mudslims in India. We have around 10 million, you can calm down.

Maybe I should ya'know?
It's just that their so dirty and there is always some "devotees" trying to pickpocket me

Do you see an increase in toliets in the next 10 rather than irrelevant technological advancements

Why do indians love making youtube tutorials to the most obscure programming problems?

>do you smell like curry
>no

don't lie to us blatantly like that.

What's your standard of living? Do you live in a house or blocks of flats are prevalent in your city?

How well off people are in your city / neighborhood? Do you have gated communities or are intermingled with poorer fellows? Are your friends as well off as you are?

Well played, pajeet. But does that mean you get shit from both the Hindus and the Slimes? What is the tension level between religions in India?

Its the law of big numbers they have a fuckload of programmers most of them uncompetent but still

why does it take so long for you to take a pic of a loo?!?!?!

really wonder why OP .... cmon!!!

>uncompetent
Back you go to toilet cleaning Wojak

You can barely grasp what they say, but still they're often very helpful.

>What are percentages
>What are birthrates
Also, most of our muslims are ethnically Indians
We've already had huge no. of increase in sanitation and it's going to speed up when the older generation gets replaced by us modernized folk
Probably because there are a lot of Indians taking CompSci and the job market is oversaturated so they turn to YouTube although I can't speak for each individual
I-I would never burger-san
Fairly good, I live in a somewhat upper class housing society(no dalits)
Hindus are killing Muslims and vice-versa while everybody ignores Christians and Jews
I'll post pic of loo without poo, I'm not a dirty nigger

Do you ever consider killing yourself so you can be reincarnated as a non-shitskin?

post a pic of your toilet with a timestamp

>I'll post pic of loo without poo, I'm not a dirty nigger

why should there be poo in it?! just flush it wtf ... just take a pic with timestamp of your ID + Date + Sup Forums

Timestamp of white skin id date pls first
Nice try achmed

Wow a fucking typo you really Got me good

>converted to based catholicism
That's good to hear, my Indian friend

>Do you smell like curry?
>No
I don't believe you

Does Roo's post ever get old to you, Pajeet?

How does someone in your class typically dress?

no loo confirmed

You know Dalits do exactly what you do in UK, in India,they are called untouchables cuz of that

You have to go back.

Did you ever poo outside the loo?

are you rich?

You mean clean toilets?
That would be stupid because all of them would end up unemployed

Can you name a Bollywood movie that shows the real life in india

OP frantically trying to photoshop a convincing looking timestamp onto a toilet.

Top kek

I am mostly Aryanbro but i think i have some dravidian intermixing about 10% or so i guess

There isn't any Indian without Steppe-like (Aryan in this case) or Dravidian admixture. Even the lowest of the lowest have some Aryan in them.

bit
(dot)
ly
(forward slash)
2puGUUB

If you meant POO posts then no, not really, most every country has some stereotype attached to it
Shirts, suits, tie in formal situations but i'm a neet so I just stay home wearing casuals, hoodies, denims if i'm out with friends, sometimes wear ethnic clothes for festivals
Once when I went camping innawoods for a week
Top 30% I'd say, also R A R E
No mainstream bollywood movie does that, I'd suggest checking out some hippie indie short film makers on YouTube, but I'm not a film guy so I can't name specific channels

Who cares? Honestly this is worse than femanon posts. Nobody cares. Show us your poo in the loo or GTFO.

I don't have a phone now

>Show us your poo in the loo or GTFO.
Didn't you mean...
"Poo or GTFO"

TRANSLATION:
I don't have a toilet right now

Did you start this AMA to fulfill your narcissism?

How big is your family?
Does everybody in india have 4-6 Kids?

kaeno aeto haguposting korcho dada?

I'm North Indian as well, most of the street shitting is in rural india not the cities

I have one brother, my father has 2
Our birth rates have been steadily going down for the past few decades. The avg. birthrate is somewhere around 2.5 but It's mostly inflated by rural people with 4-5 kids, most city families have 1-2 or at most 3 kids

hahahaha

>indian pajeet
>capitalizes every first word
>uses his android phone without a shadow of a doubt
>"i dont have a phone"

no loo confirmed

What about the Urban slums?

Any spoopy (sorry for the pun, I can't hold it) thing that ever happened to you? Or any urban legend from where you live?

>>Do you smell like curry?
>No
yes you do, you might not smell it, but you do

>No, I was born to a secular Islamic family, converted to based catholicism when I was 16

How are you able to NEET? I'm guessing by parents. If so how long will your parents let you live off of them?

What anime are you currently watching?

>>Do you smell like curry?
>No
Absolutely you do. Even the high class payeets smell like a tire fire, it's almost as if Indians have been eating curry so long that it became a part of their genome and the smell of shit just gets passed down.

Why do your houses always smell really funky?

Urban slums are still ok mostly 3 kid families but infant mortality rate is higher for them since they live in congested areas and are too poor/uneducated to go for healthcare
Hello Pakibro, love you
They said I have to get a job/college education by next year
I don't watch anime

what is your internet speed?

>>converted to based catholicism
Hey, can you livestream your beheading here?

>confused by people using proper grammar
Post an image of the back of your hand, with a timestamp.

I paid for the 1mb/s pack but they boost me a lot since my family is fairly high caste and I tip them a lot so it usually hovers around 1.7mb/s

Do you have B12 deficiency?

I read that India is the most vegetarian country in the world, and interestingly is also the most B12 deficient country in the world.

Do you think B12 deficiency might be the cause of your peoples inability to not shit in the middle of the street?

>tipping your ISP
USA on proxy confirmed

How's your space program going?

lmao garlic eating french faggot telling people they smell.

I mean bribing limey
I'm a devout non-veg so its a non issue for me
My family supported me
See>secular islamic family
Soon™

And how does IQ deficiency impact the average yanky doodle's ability to shoot up a school full of children?

How many servants does your family have?

Can you drive? if so how many people did you run over? If not how many boys did you rape on the bus?

No, I was talking to Saudi Arabia. He's probably been tossed out a window by now. Kek

How many siblings do you have?

Are you religious?

Are Indians excited for the NBA playoffs?

What is your family's annual income?

What is your opinion on Pakistan?

What is your opinion on Nepal?

What is your opinion on China?

What is your opinion on Sri Lanka?

The amount of autism in this one post is absolutely amazing

I second this.

God bless.

Don't you have some harlots to stone, Osama?

1 non full time
>Can you drive
No
>How many siblings do you have
>Are you religious
Yes
>Are Indians excited for the NBA playoffs
Basketball fans are I guess, I'm not much of a sports guy
>What is your family's annual income
No idea, they wont ever give me a straight answer but it's not illegal because they are paid in cheques n shiet
>What is your family's annual income
Most of the people especially in the city are leaving behind their backwards parts of Islam, and girls are qt but the goverment is shitty
>What is your opinion on Nepal
Bro-tier
>What is your opinion on China
OK, I just wish they'd stop messing with us all the time
>What is your opinion on Sri Lanka
Highly developed, educated country, but they look ugly (no offense lankabros)