How is Franco remembered in Spain today?

How is Franco remembered in Spain today?

Other urls found in this thread:

soulguerrilla.com/index.php/2016/04/12/la-ii-republica-espanola-miseria-represion-violencia-y-esclavitud/
youtube.com/watch?v=txm6E_u4ar4
youtu.be/yqXgMuVxgvM
radio.uchile.cl/2013/08/29/menores-desaparecidos-la-dictadura-no-tuvo-limites-a-la-hora-de-los-crimenes/
marca.com/en/2015/07/29/en/football/spanish_football/1438183416.html
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anexo:Niños_detenidos_desaparecidos_de_Chile
cooperativa.cl/noticias/pais/dd-hh/el-estremecedor-relato-de-dos-de-los-ninos-torturados-en-dictadura/2013-09-05/194214.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He is a taboo. Spaniards are ashamed that economy was better with him as a dictator

>height 5'4
lmao

Like Pinochet is in Chile. He is "that person you don't talk about". Or speak well of. Even if he saved the fucking country.

Anyone being even slightly patriotic in Spain is labeled a Franco lover and Nazi sympathizer.

where has your height gotten you, faggot?

Spaniard living in ireland (yes ireland is better than Spain) My country is overrun by jews, commies and would be chavists.
Youth is rotten and franco is taboo. Even carrying a flag is considered to be fascist. If you are something different of a sandnigger/globalist/antifa/ocupa scum...you are a fascist

> rejected by the navy
> being 1 cm shorter for joining the army
> become a general and a Caudillo

He betrayed the falange

>manlet
i hate this fucking meme so badly

Well children who grew up after him are called 'children of democracy'. It's hard to find a mainstream movie about him or the war that is in any way positive. It's all EXTREMELY biased as is all pro-communist as is all (((media))).

Even the Monument to the Fallen which has his body interred is taboo in some ways. However, i've been to some villages that still have their plazas named after him and are unabashedly Francoists. But those people are dying.

This.

not even mad bro

How manny countries have you saved from communism?
Faggot

Franco actually did more harm to spaniards than good, he made right wing sinonimous with incredible dedication to the church, only managed a decent economy thanks to the marshal plan and gave the left a valid card to play as the intelectuals being persecuted.
That said, he offers infinite salt mines for many.
Nontheless, if he hadn't betrayed his friends, we would have had a much better suited dictator, and would be infinitelly better off, with right wing being far more popular.

Jose Primo de la Rivera is kind of like Evola in the sense that he was a well known fascist / traditionalist who criticized the fascist movement that took root in his homeland, see "Third Reich viewed from the right" by Evola

For those who want to know what Franco saved Spain from, and can read Spanish, this is a good fashy spanish article

soulguerrilla.com/index.php/2016/04/12/la-ii-republica-espanola-miseria-represion-violencia-y-esclavitud/

t. hispaniboo who just came back from spain

What is "ocupa"?
Does it have anything to do with OccupyWallSrt?

Un perroflautas en cada thread....

Noice, thanks

no, it is a homeless guy who breaks into an unoccupied house, and uses it for himself.

Nah those are mostly antifa that take over houses buildings or whatever, even yours and then you are fucked up. They have more rights than your self. will stay there until you get to prove the ownership of the hose and even then since their right to a house is greater than yours could be sentenced to pay social rent to you...10 or 20 euros per month

I've glanced over it. He's clearly not a fascist.

in spain has been also an occupied house...if you go on holidays you could find someone else living in it

t. FRANCO ERA PERFECTO HUEHUEHUE
Vamos a ver borrego, yo lo que digo es que hizo mas mal a la derecha que bien. Gracias a franco hoy en dia la derecha es taboo, y o eres un progre de mierda o un devoto cristiano, pero lo de ser patriota es casi imposible, porque hizo la derecha y la iglesia uno

you mad bro?

>porque hizo la derecha y la iglesia uno
Fedorafag detected. Without a religious element, you cannot win the hearts of the people. Your people, like my own, have simply become irreligious degenerates due to Jewish manipulation.

Your second statement is true. The first one very false. Everyone talks shit and makes fun of Franco.

what he said

often spelled okupa iirc. it's a big issue though i think it's an issue of spain's general poverty too. if you find our villa in the pueblo occupied it could get you intertwined in all sorts of legal bullshit

how is he perroflautas? he has some good points, Franco saved spain but he made a lot of fuckups too especially regarding Jose

but
>Gracias a franco hoy en dia la derecha es taboo
La dereche seria taboo si o si, fijate a todo el mundo

WTF, How can that happen?
Please promise me that La División Azul 2.0 will hang all of them

>Everyone talks shit and makes fun of Franco.
I had a woman tell me that only tuna music was legal under Franco and all this other bullshit. Or how hard Catholicism was enforced. she sounded so butthurt, but to me it sounded pretty comfy, better than the rampant degeneracy nowadays.

>How can that happen?
(((quien))) podria ser?

I like Franco. He was okay but not perfect. He made a destroyed country the 9th most rich country in the world. He also played smart when WWII happened so he wouldn't get BTFO by the allies.

Franco was a perfect general but a meh politician. He wanted Spain to be the same as when Isabella I and Fernando II were around.

That's why you never get ocupas.
You just happen to have a violent man inside of your house who wants to kill you with a gun.

Oldfags kind of miss the old times when everyone had a job, there was no crime and zero immigration.

He made many mistakes, mainly not reuniting Spain after the war and letting revenge take place once the loosing side had surrendered. All post war unjustified beatings and executions (more dead after the war than during the war) have created a very resented country. Hitler never forgave him that.

Youngfags barely know who he was. Schools try to avoid the subject as much as possible. Kids know more about Hitler than they know about him.

>How is Franco remembered in Spain today?
By normal people like me, with great reverence and as the savior of Spain. To lefty, punks, he interfered with their communist designs for Spain. They also think he killed all disisdents and partisans even though they are all alive to give interviews on the topic. He fell into his role by pure chance when the architect of the coup died in a plane crash, and the power never went to his head.

He was in charge till 1975, is horrible 4 the new commies and separatist, and is funny because most of their parents were fascist in charge back then, he did lots of public Infrastructure and bring lots of factories, he also kill 700k commies in the civil war and most of them wasn't even commies just have to fight because they was in the republican side, could be worst

yeah, he pushed too far and now the political pendulum in spain is swinging too far to the left, this only helps divide the spanish people.
If the had pushed that devotion to spain, to patriotism, gotten people interested in our story instead of limiting them to the holy bible, the commies wouldn't have had it so easy to turn us into self loathing victims and cucks.
>derecho a una vivienda digna
to please commies of the democracy during the commie 70s

Franco was literally based.

la derecha hasta el moment es mal vista en todos lados y eso no es culpa de franquito

José Antonio > Franco

He also had a high-pitched voice. Mainly because he had one of his testicles blown off in the war.
youtube.com/watch?v=txm6E_u4ar4

>derecho a una vivienda digna
That triggers me desu
>You have right to a home!!!
>Except if someone just happens to steal yours
>Then you don't :)

>letting revenge take place
My great grandfather fought at Teruel, and told me all the stories. The falange were the ones who sought revenge and Franco did a lot to stop them, at least in Asturias. The Franco atrocities is a meme.

Spanish right won't rise anytime soon, PP is too powerful, Ciudadanos wont last much, but Santiago Abascal is still irrelevant.

>Imagine Franco ruling the armies and Hitler leading the countries at the same time
A man can dream

commie logic

>swing too far to the left
Spain is shockingly degenerate, i say that being from the USA capital of degeneracy

There's this show, very popular everywhere, it has some tranny lady, news gossip of celebs and of course (why not?) some man dressed as a dog as part of the celeb gossip panel. Couldn't escape that shit, or American music, even in small pueblos.

>tfw i learned much of my spanish by memorizing falangist songs

youtu.be/yqXgMuVxgvM

I fucking hate then goverments do this shit just to change demographics and appear more first worder

In Mexico you can get free heltcare if you work, you can also get a small house if you work for some years. But since a few years ago there has being a new servide that gives free healthcare for anyone, worker or not.
I agree that poor people get sick too, that you can't just "stop being poor" and that an accident should not ruin your life economically, but I want people to at least work for it.

>162.5 (cm)

>Schools try to avoid the subject as much as possible
If only... I remember my history teacher starting that class saying "hoy vamos a hablar del hijo de puta de Franco".

See that is what i mean, Franco was an aexcelent estrategist, but if you compare him to the way Hitler inspired the german workers, one can only wish for another Primo de Rivera

that's why I try to keep my best rep with cops and try to have the phone of a cop friend (if possible, high up) always on hand.

Yup, there is that here too, "salvame" cheap entertainment that dulls the mind

Franco, Franco, tiene el culo blanco, porque su mujer, lo lava con Ariel.

>Le "pinochet save the country" meme...

We are lucky in that regard our Guardia Civil is based as fuck

What is wrong? He phisicaly removed commies, Franco put them on work camps, the thing is getting them away from impresionable minds

look another episode of "allende dindu nuffin"

>Guardia Civil is based as fuck
literally have fasces as their logo

Many a lass including 80% of all spanish poster's grandmothers from this thread fell for his lusty ways. He was the true 007 of his time.

>Nontheless, if he hadn't betrayed his friends
Sanjurjo & Mola?

Well, to be quite Franco (lel), slavery produces more profits than mass graves

t. Jew

You miss Granada as historical kingdom of Spain but is ok

Thats sounds like pre spanish civil war situation.

Since Franco's death it's over and over the same...

recordatorio diario: only rural and suburban retards voted Franco, city people voted Second Republic

I agree, "friends" is inacurate, but he should have remained in the military and let the politics to someone else

Should I wear my franco t shirt in Spain or not?

worse even, did you see ciudadano cake's report on the universidad computense and el principe?

>voted Franco

Please don't tell me you think Franco had their planes sabotaged. You sounded pretty normal in your posts.

Salt shall be shed, but you might get to see the inside of an hospital, be carefull m8

>remove commies

And innocent people too, women & childrens

radio.uchile.cl/2013/08/29/menores-desaparecidos-la-dictadura-no-tuvo-limites-a-la-hora-de-los-crimenes/

gif related*

If you want to be beaten death, maybe.

wtf? He was based.

>My proof is super liberal news source tho
>t. happy kike

>>voted Franco
it's just a joke from the Trump campaign

Well, it is, but that is because all I know is from a couple of documentaries and what they indoctrinated us at school with. Please enlighten me with non-commie-biased facts burgerbro

anyone to the left of PP hates him

Nobody voted Franco, not even Falange, the CEDA the right wing traditionalist party

What are you going to visit here? You need to be careful in determined areas.

No lo sabía, pero desde que tuvieron que echarse atrás en algo tan básico como reformar los aspectos injustos de la ley de violencia de género se condenaron...

>rural and suburban retards

Show some respect burguer, Franco was a big problem in Spanish History, but at least he saved us from the rotten bestien, fag. The communist almost killed my great grandfather for being one of the first falangists in Madrid.

Primo de Rivera was the real hero.

He was but he didn't genocide commies, he sent them to concentration camps and now we have to deal with them.

Ramiro Ledesma Ramos, te lo recomiendo.

I've been hearing Franco stories all my life, my great grandfather was a captain and fought at Teruel. He never thought that and neither did anyone else in my family. The way I learned was that Franco didn't even want to be part of the coup to begin with and hesitated committing. If you know different, I'm all ears.

>How is Franco remembered in Spain today?

His boots are better polished than hitlers.

But he was a far greater man than Hitler

Do it, you can always use the ignorance card.

marca.com/en/2015/07/29/en/football/spanish_football/1438183416.html

>How manny countries have you saved from communism? Faggot

One.

>he made right wing sinonimous with incredible dedication to the church

Good. Based Franco.

look at my post history itt, i'm just meme'ing

ARRIBA ESPANA

As i recall from the most recent documentary I've seen (it was from guiris so understand my skepticism) he at first didn't want to but then he jouined and when the republic surrendered, he had his brother change the newspapers to omit that the powers as a dictator which he had been given were only temporary

Any areas to avoid it in particular? Barcelona is a given

madriz bilbao

Buen argumento, ahora sientate y lee, aquí tienes la lista de los detenidos desaparecidos, S/D = no militante, allí estan las edades.

Aquí abajo te dejo la lista solo de niños:

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anexo:Niños_detenidos_desaparecidos_de_Chile

cooperativa.cl/noticias/pais/dd-hh/el-estremecedor-relato-de-dos-de-los-ninos-torturados-en-dictadura/2013-09-05/194214.html

anywere with students, young people or leftists, they all react... well you can imagine, not something you want if you are specting some calm and nice vacations

Some of my relatives were punished/jailed/killed by his supporters back on the civil war days. All i want to say in this thread is that he and the Church sponsored 40 years of obscurantism and delay.

I was educated in the US but was born in Spain. I guess we learned things differently. I have never seen any evidence of Franco being anything more than a guy whose position fell into his lap. He was, by all accounts an excellent soldier and loyal to a fault. Thank god Sanjurjo died in the crash, he would have killed half of Spain. Mola deferred to Franco, even when he was alive and was no threat to Franco.

>40 years of obscurantism and delay.
compared to 70 years of famine and decay under communism?

if you come here, avoid the capitol/huge cities.

Barcelona? Then you mustn't wear that shirt, Barcelona is full of commie scum.

But if you are really going to do it, avoid the slum and non turistic areas, that's were you could get in danger.

Sorry for misunderstanding you.

I just miss he didn't stood up with something like: The war is over, we are all Spanish, I won't tolerate any revenge bullshit. To me it's like he looked the other way while people went pretty wild, specially in the rural area, doing senseless shit to 100% innocent people that had had nothing to do with anything.

Most of the problems we have today, like the lack of a Sup Forums candidate or the fucking catalan independència, come from that mistake.

What would have Hitler done? He would have said: we are all part of the nation so nobody fuck with nobody or off to the camps he goes.

I agree 100% he was an incredible soldier (bullets didn't even hit him) and an even better tactician.

>he made right wing sinonimous with incredible dedication to the church

That's because it is.

Ask URSS, they even won IIWW for you. Dont get triggered burger.

Where did you get it?