Rapper Kendrick Lamar Rips Trump, Fox News on New Album ‘DAMN’

Why is this guy relevant at all? Isn't he BLM: The Rapper? God, cucks are out of control

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/04/14/kendrick-lamar-rips-trump-fox-news-geraldo-rivera-on-new-album-damn/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OlFUw9kovIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=E5ONTXHS2mM
youtube.com/watch?v=dwZcuwfiCjE
youtube.com/watch?v=4wZytWFm7x0
fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2012/05/20/the-hollywood-kabbalah-cult-unmasked/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

literally who??

>Why is this guy relevant at all?
because he was a good rapper 5 years ago

>good
>rapper
I need new sides

Rapping is for degenerate fuckos and niggers

he was never good

I cannot understand the hype surrounding this man - i listened to his music, and just like the rest of the hip-hop/rap genre, it is complete nonsense.

I guess you need to have a low IQ to understand his music; putting your song titles in caps with a period at the end is a dead giveaway that his music is poorly contrived, artsy garbage.

what a faggot pussy.. I'm sure he'd love to suck Bernie Sanders dick.. or maybe just Obamas

>121574826
Wow so brave. I bet his Obama surveillance dis track was fire....

>BIX NOOD MUFUGGA GIBS ME DAT WE WUZ KANGS MUH DICK

There, now you should never have to listen to rap ever again.

Just shows that none of you actually listen to his songs since he also often rips into black culture.

just Obongos.

muh institutionalized racism

Kendrick was good back on GKMC.... then bent the knee to the Illuminati satinists!

Geraldo deserves to be shit on to be fair

>good
>uses exact same rythem, beat, and overuse of the word nigga

Kendrick is overrated as shit. He's another generic rapper with the main difference being where he was born.

Why do people like this faggot? I notice leftists worship this guy. Supposedly his lyrics are supposed to be deep but all I heard was some nigger complaining as usual. If I want to listen to chill beats I just listen to Nujabes or something.

>Kendrick Lamar
>good and/or relevant

wow it's like i'm back in 2013

It's retarded as shit. The only ones who can make sense rapping are whites. Most of the shit doesn't even rhyme either, which also seems to be acceptable nowadays.

>waah whitey be racist n shiet waah
>oh btw i've killed untold number of blacks when i was in a gang

In the context of rapping, I have to disagree. Rap by definition is music for thugs and low-down degenerates.

Now in the context of rhyming, then absolutely. From classical music to progressive rock, whites have always been the purveyors of musical and artistic advancement.

Kendrick isn't shit anymore rap game belongs to Atlanta cats right now, 808 mafia/future type nigs.

His last two albums haven't been. In section 80? Yes. he even did on good kid mad city. Now he is a sell out you can hear his style change and the subject as well. Pushing a "cause" because it sells well not because he really believes it. Go listen to hopsin then tell me Kendrick does shit like that still.

He's a fantastic MC, by far my favorite musician these days.

>BLM: The Rapper
So when he called out black community for ignoring black on black violence on his last album he was a leftist too?

The Blacker the Berry:
>So why did I weep when Trayvon Martin was in the street?
>When gang banging make me kill a nigga blacker than me?
>Hypocrite!

He's pro black, but he's not dumb. Listen to the fucking content instead of judging the book by it's cover, just like Geraldo did in that bullshit Fox segment.

Well, why don't you let him fuck your wife Hans?
Oh I forgot, he'd have to join the line filled with all the other niggers and sand niggers.

posting actually good rap

youtube.com/watch?v=OlFUw9kovIQ

>main difference is where his is from
Yea there have totally never been rappers from LA before

Get better music taste you retard. Pro black? automatically discarded

>by far my favorite musician these days

Absolute pleb taste senpai, both in rap and in music general.

AGAIN, CARING WHAT NIGGERS THINK?!

He's relevant because of people who actually go outside of their house, unlike you fat fucks that pollute this board.

this is a reddit bait thread. kendrick lamar, elon musk, space/nasa are guaranteed to draw out redditt nigger lovers

By your definition this shit is also relevant to society

youtube.com/watch?v=E5ONTXHS2mM

LOL.. of course no argument, no nothing that talks about the actual music or anything, just insults. Just shows you're fucking retarded and should be executed

fucking ugly looking

He used to when he was coming up, then he realized he can make more money from niggers by pushing the "muh oppresion BLM!!" shit.

Here's a quote from that same song

Came from the bottom of mankind/ My hair is nappy, my dick is big, my nose is round and wide/ You hate me don't you/ You hate my people, your plan is to terminate my culture/ You're fucking evil I want you to recognize that I'm a proud monkey/ You vandalize my perception, but can't take style from me

he is saying what his fan base (niggers) want to hear

>Triggered rube that listens to literal has-beens

So where in America you're from that Kendrick Lamar is still relevant as a performer?

trash rapper with a blacked cunt following is trash

jesus christ fucking cringey embarrassing shit. Why do blacks remain obsessed with people hating them? No one even cares about them

i opened spotify earlier and this skinnyfat nigger was all over it in a white 'DAMN' shirt. Didn't know who it was, but now I do and (((why))) he was forced on me.

I hate niggers more than you, but Kendrick is a relatively positive influence when it comes to rap music.
I know patience is a lot to ask for most people online, but his lyrics are heavy with Christianity (and go ahead and cherry pick some out of context vulgarities), and self respect.
TPAB is anti-black lives matter. He addresses the hypocrisy of uppity niggers.
The only thing he says on his new album about Trump is that "Donald Trump is in office, we lost Obama". In terms of a rap album being released in 2017, that's seriously nothing. He knows not to be too topical or grounded in the times.
His PR team knows what sells. He's the most popular rapper in the world right now.
See what he has to say about Israel on the track FEAR.

>Rap by definition is music for thugs and low-down degenerates.
Yes, but that doesn't mean it has to be cryptic with fake metaphors i.e. non-sensical bullshit. These niggers are schizophrenic, or have a tendency to it, smoke weed, do other drugs and probably think what they utter makes sense. Or not. It doesn't even matter. Anyway, I used to listen to a lot of Dutch rap in the 90s (Dutch language; which was almost completely white) and a lot of times it was just stories about things that happened to them (obviously made up half the time) and it made sense and rhymed.

Now Dutch rap is the same retard shit as in the US with 90% niggers not making any sense and not rhyming.

It's that they hate us cause they ain't us mentality. But really we hate them because they are uncivilized

I want to see Poland fag explain how he is fight black culture while he is litterally praising it

>He's the most popular rapper in the world right now

Where, on Facebook?

Holy shit, why can't people listen to what is being said? it's like you want to be pissed off.
His character in that song is "the biggest hypocrite of 2015". A man who wants to be blacker than thou but kills other niggers while claiming it's whitty that's the problem.

Saw faggot gringo blaring monkey music. Roll window up look at him in disgust. Jews should be fucking gassed. Fucking up my country with all this media dogshit.

Holy shit, why do you cucks justify everything he does? That shit is cringey, simple as that. stop it

>He's the most popular rapper in the world right now.
laughably wrong, when did Kanye and Drake stop existing?

Legit worst song I've heard Maxo feature in.

>all these plebs hating on K-Dot
lmfao can you be anymore white?

>Donald Trump is in office, we lost Obama

Yea that line is awful.. Obama was a piece of shit. Only a dumb ass nigger would lament his loss. That alone makes me hate him

Jesus fucking Christ..
In your neck of the woods? no idea.
In America, everyone knows Kendrick Lamar.>
>121578638
Go back to 2008, leaf. Yeah Kanye and Drake are huge names, but Kendrick will drop bigger singles and his music is much more relevant
Not Justifying anything. Just not blindly hating something

>LOL IM SO COO' I LISTEN TO NIGGER MUSIC

Can you be so white by being such a fucking cuck? I dont think so, and I don't think you've ever been to ONE black neighborhood in your life, you fucking degenerate piece of shit

>unironically listening to """K-Dot""" in 2017

lame-o alert

How young are you? Politics in music is nothing new. Where were you when Dixie Chicks happened? Go watch your anime, you uncultured manchild.

>Go back to 2008, leaf. Yeah Kanye and Drake are huge names, but Kendrick will drop bigger singles and his music is much more relevant
wrong again

humble didnt even reach #1 on the charts,

>One Dance" became Drake's first number-one single in 10 countries as the lead artist, including Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom and the United States. The single spent 10 weeks at number one on the Billboard Hot 100 and 15 weeks on the UK Singles Chart.

try again

Holy shit are you this fucking dumb? I guess so

Just because you're a nigger lover doesnt mean your cultured you piece of shit sociopath

I did listen it's litterally racism. If I implied all black people were evil what would I be called? Would you not call me skinhead because I "called out the white community" a handful of times? Or would I still be a racist pos?

youtube.com/watch?v=dwZcuwfiCjE

Everyone here can agree Earl Sweatshirt is based

>In your neck of the woods? no idea.

Im my neck on the woods we listen to good up and coming yound bucks like Rat King and Pyramid Vritra

>his music is much more relevant

He's about as relevant as Memeye and Drake, i.e with normies on Facebook. You should go back there with your hilariously pedestrian sensebilities about music.

Kendrick Lamar is just a dumb nigger ooga boogaing up on stage.

Didn't he call the jew out on the new album?

>Rips Trump AND Fox News

WOW SO BRAVE AND INTERESTING

DAMN came out on Friday. Let's see what happens with it, faggot.
Kendrick will continue pissing you guys off for years to come. It's reasonable not to like his music but why does this sort of shit trigger you time and time again?
Just watch anime instead

Read this, mush brain. No one is forcing you to listen to it. You're extremely retarded, and probably drools, too. Your thread is useless, because you're discussing an individual. That's what small minds do.

His last three albums are amazing.
He's among the GOAT.

>muh nigeer music
Shut the fuck up you neckbeard hillbilly. If that's your argument against an artist go and get checked for autism.

>blm: the rapper
Those dumb niggers didn't understood the lyrics. Kendrick got called by other artist for criticising the protests

>Stones Throw

now this guy knows good music

oh really?

youtube.com/watch?v=4wZytWFm7x0

>I hate niggers more than you, but ...

Who cares if he doesn't like Trump, his new album is pretty cool

Lol triggered Kendrick fans

Whats wrong, don't like people disagreeing with you? The "anime" thing gives you away easily. Go back to 9fag cuck

He is accurate in what he said about The Blacker The Berry.

>you neckbeard hillbilly

Lol.. When people use this anti white insults, you just KNOW they just think they're cool for listening. I doubt you actually like the music

some gyppo listening to rap. cringe. I hope you're 12 or something.

>DAMN came out on Friday. Let's see what happens with it, faggot.
and which song do you expect to be able to chart oh wise one?

>Kendrick will continue pissing you guys off for years to come. It's reasonable not to like his music but why does this sort of shit trigger you time and time again?
i like his old music, not his new stuff. i'll still listen to everything he puts out at least once since i hope he can have a return to form someday but for the past 5 years he's only put out forgettable garbage.

>Just watch anime instead
damn.... harsh....

So what if they are nazis or not? Does that offend you faggot?

I love the anti the_donald people on Sup Forums. You can just tell they have 4 wives boyfriends to contend with every day

>Geraldo Rivera

Do they not realize he's not on Trump's side and in fact a huge leftist shill?

You should listen to isis anthems by that logic

God is Gangster.... wow!

it's just that you're even more pathetic than an american listening to that nigger faggotry.

Why is there no Hardcore Rap albums these days? There's nothing like Tupac or NWA or Raekwon

>Why is this guy relevant at all?
Because people like him. You should try to get to where he is.

Because he is actually good you tasteless shit

go back and stay back
or kys

I wonder what these faggots are even doing here if they listen to shit like that.

>rappers
>actually good
>calling others tasteless

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Listen you, the second video shows Kendrick surrounded by naked women // the forces of Lucifer (Lucy), and shows him he resisting them and having faith in God. One whole theme of To Pimp a Butterfly is Kendrick's temptations by "illuminati forces" in the rap industry, and his resolve to ignore them so that he can save Africa.

kendrick's the goat desu senpai

>"illuminati forces" in the rap industry
cringe

Wow you seem mad. Better go check on Jamal

sorry i dont like nigger lovers like you

This is the most redpilled album in Hip Hop history

Being worshipped by Antifa faggot white cucks? No thanks

This, niggers, wiggers, latiggers, and chiggers can't produce art for shit.

I'm quoting the gentleman I'm responding to, and have a read

fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2012/05/20/the-hollywood-kabbalah-cult-unmasked/

He is just looking for good goy points before they discard him, like that Brian Mackeralmore.

>a rapper who hates republicans

Wow, such shock, so unexpected. Who's next to come out and openly oppose the president? Snoop dog? Surely he wouldn't since it's such a fringe opinion to have these days.

>2016 +1
>not accepting kendrick as the goat

How can a board be so stupid