I've noticed there seems to be a religious war on Sup Forums...

I've noticed there seems to be a religious war on Sup Forums, sure there are the fedora fags but there not even worth taking seriously. It seems to be split between Neo-Paganism and Christianity, both inherently Aryan Religions. The problem is there doesn't seem to be any common ground, which damages the united cause of the defense and preservation of our race. For a long time I didn't know which religion was right, I would have great spiritual experiences and deep though, that would only confuse me further, one area of a Religion I would totally agreed with, the other totally disagree, for instance Christianity's pure morality, something I found to be true, but It's insistence on humility and humbleness, illogical and stupid. Eventually I started to have deeper insights, I started to realize the men that created and shaped these religions over time were just like me, they only got small nuggets of truth, some more, some less. Some interpreted it more truthful, some misunderstood much of it. There was also an ability to interpret it in a good way or evil way, something Judaism has done. There is also subjective truths, truths that only apply to certain races or cultures at certain times or places, which is why something such as Islam is incompatible with Aryans but is with say, Negros and Arabs. I started to realize that religion is a guide, a guide for a race to succeed, spiritually and physically.

This is the ultimate truth Sup Forums this is no one religion that is infallible and perfect while all others are false and evil. There is a ultimate Spiritual truth, but no physical mind can withstand it.

After all this, I came to conclusion that all religions hold some truth, while all still hold falsehoods. Ontop of that I realized that currently Christianity is essential for our Race, perhaps not in the future, but until we have our own homeland and the Jewish menace has been solved, It will remain the base of our morality.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rRzKae0XskI
youtube.com/watch?v=YkEwWlDBxQY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_Aryans
aratta.wordpress.com/2016/04/17/the-aryans/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Christianity
>Aryan
What?
Also, of course all religions have some truth. They had to to survive. Culture and genetics aren't that different when there's pressure.

>xianity
>aryan

The problem is that people don't understand the older, shared story between European Paganism, Christianity, Buddhism, Chinese mythology, Easter myth, etc, Hinduism, etc.

Also people think that paganism/polytheism is good and don't realize they've been tricked into worshiping fallen angels like our ancestors were.

You obviously don't know anything about human history if you don't see the connection between the Levant and the Indo European empire that once spanned the globe.

Boy are you fucked up.

Ask yourself this; do you believe in magic? Do you believe people can use magic powers to achieve impossible things? Both religions have magic at their core. Don't you think someone would be abusing magic if it existed?

Everything you're saying makes sense, but it doesn't necessitate latching on to Christianity in the here-now. The future will one day be the present, so it's best that you use your thinking powers to establish a spiritual base NOW, rather than defaulting at Christ simply because there isn't a vernacular to describe the feelings and realities of modern spirituality. And I don't mean starting a new religion. It's probably better that you reflect what Good qualities you know to be true in your own life and be a leader with your actions, and how you live your life. Then maybe there will be something you can say, or give a name to, to push the narrative further.

>The Indo-European empire that once spanned the globe
AY HOL UP

It does exist, in some form, and people are abusing it.

Who?

>christianity which was made by non-white israelites
>aryan and not cucked
Pick one

How is Christianity aryan? Are you fuckin dense?

>Christianity
>Aryan

Aryans were Vedic you fucking hick, read a history book sometime

A Satanist cult who've been keeping information to themselves. They have people who play all sides, representing every random idea or group, and it's all influenced by the same real thing.

I had a feeling that would get picked out as the big argument against this even though It had nothing to do with the actual meaning of It

You honestly think after 2000 years it Didn't get changed at all. For instance in the early days of Christianity it was Aryans choosing what was to part of the bible what wasn't, what parts were truncated and edited etc. Not to mention the the score of multiple translations and versions Christianity is hardly Jewish anymore. There's also theories that the Israelites were Aryan.

We know that Polytheism existed way before Monotheism, please don't go creationist on me.

>not an argument

Not understand, symbolism, metaphors and spiritual "magic". You Atheist are so materialism and literal it hurts.

Your probably right be i Just see as off now, Christianity being the best base of morality we have, most people have no spiritual sight and something already established is easy given the current crisis

Magick exists, but the strength of one's magick depends on their will power
Magick is secretive by nature. For example if you tell somebody a spell you casted, it will probably weaken the effect of your magick because of that persons mental influences

Ok, so if you believe in magic, surely you have some proof.

Are you guys retarded? The Indo-Aryans lived in the Levant, you still see strong leftovers of those genes there today even this much later. You can find all of the cultural and mythological connections to PIE culture (the same way you see that stuff all over the place), the religion is clearly talking about the same exact stuff as all of the Eastern mythologies, it's very obvious.

Belief in Magick existed in all ancient cultures in every region where man existed, in most of the pre-christian and pre-jewish cultures the practice of magick was extremely prominent
Christians and Jews believed that the pagan arts were unholy and should be forbidden. Too dangerous for man.

>You Atheist are so materialism and literal it hurts.
So, what you're saying is that you are aware that you can't prove anything you're saying, but for some reason, you still believe in something you've never actually seen. Why?

Ayran is just a term used that believes in European nobility, I don't really care about when know-it-all tells me that the word Aryan isn't used in a kosher manner in this context

Christian morality is main reason why we are in the predicament we are.
Pagan morality is closer to nature, and you don't have to be a religitard to adopt it.

*Aryan is just a term used that is defined as

I'm not being creationist, and monotheism doesn't mean that there are not other divine entities in the universe- there are obviously are many in the Christian religion even if you don't account for all of the removed pieces. The Christian perspective is just different, that they're just entities created by God before humans. In the Pagan religions and other religions, people worship those entities as gods, even though they're actually just divine creations of the one God.

Dude its a stupid idea at its core. Even if you say ok, we will give the authority over christianity to the RCC, the Romans werent even Aryan! In fact they led years of military campaigns AGAINST the "Aryans" and associated Germanic tribes. The Romans were Latins.

Have you ever cast a spell where the outcome was physically impossible, but it worked anyway?

The non-Jewish elements of Christianity are primarily from polytheistic tradition though. Sure, there were changes, but they still default to an ancient book that's very based in a monotheistic Jewish worldview where god is separate from the world. Protestantism was a later development than Catholicism, but it's even more Jewy. There's a "theory" that the Israelites were niggers too.

The word Aryan has all sorts of linguistic connections and meanings that imply something more than that, though. I'll get into it more if you want but I'm also trying to deal with something away from the computer so a bit distracted.

Yes, men who could explain things in no other way believed in magic. History is filled with examples of this ignorance. BTW, adding a "k" on the end changes nothing. Do you have firsthand experience with magic?

Yes, I think I've heard it all before about how it isn't an accurate term for white people. But the term is just used out of tradition at this point

The point though is that you think that the Israelites couldn't have been "white" or related genetically at all to the modern Europeans and that the religions are not related, but the evidence shows that the people of that region were most likely a part of a larger Indo European/Aryan/Hyperborean civilization which is the root of all of these religions.

There have always been people who believed in the same core philosophies of magickal practice. Change in accordance with ones will.
Often through rituals that program the subconscious mind which in many cultures is connected to the nightside or ''dark forces'' and the dark side of nature, and is also more active during night.

>tfw you transcend beyond mere (((religion))) and now only follow the eternal Tradition of your ancestors

>Even if you say ok, we will give the authority over christianity to the RCC, the Romans werent even Aryan!

you both have it so twisted, the RCC are just another Satanist kike influenced cult branch that made it their mission to stomp out Christ's influence, and morphed the message into it's current state (for example through that sinful picking and choosing of what went into the Bible that those non-Aryan Romans did that the other user referred to.)

And again, there are mountains of evidence of Aryan people and their culture existing for a long time in the Levant until recent times when they were pushed out or absorbed.

Anything good about Christianity comes from pagan roots. Give up the jewish lies and stop worshiping the dead kike on a stick.

Not everyone can become a European. But everyone can become a christian, even the negroes that are flooding mother Evropa right now.

What evidence is that?
It's pretty well documented what a kike in Israel looked like

No I do believe it is an accurate term for white people, the linguistic and cultural connections all point towards an ancestral group that were tall, mostly fair haired, light eyed, etc. and they all worship the sun/Saturn and other "gods" (really fallen angels). The term isn't just something simple like a word for European nobility.

OP wants to remain deluded. Anyone talking sense can probably just top. OP created this thread as an idiot and is intent on remaining one. The only real truth is that all this garbage is imaginary.

At least just admit that you're too much of a pussy to admit that atheism is the only truth, that you're afraid to cease to be to the point that you're literally willing to delude yourself with one fairy tale or another. You're actually so fucked that you don't even trust your own mind to pick one specific delusion over the others; you're actually asking other retarded people to convince you that you should like one delusion over the other.

Maybe so. I'm not sure about this, but it sounds like Hitler's theories, which could very well be true

>Paganism
>Christianity
>Aryan Religions

Pick one. They're mutually exclusive.

>there not even worth taking seriously
>there

Neither are you.

>not converting to Islam
You're not even trying

That isn't an answer. Do you have firsthand experience with magic?

But even Hitler didn't believe the Atlantean Aryan race to have anything to do with Israelites

>Christianity's pure morality, something I found to be true, but It's insistence on humility and humbleness, illogical and stupid.

Why is humility before the gods illogical?

youtube.com/watch?v=rRzKae0XskI

youtube.com/watch?v=YkEwWlDBxQY

Okay what is this documentation?

Just look into this topic: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_Aryans

aratta.wordpress.com/2016/04/17/the-aryans/

It's a lot of stuff, too much to link to every thing it's a bigger picture you have to see. From around 8,000 BC to 500-1000 AD, people all over the globe have mythology and documented, verifiable history as well talking about invasions (sometimes amicable, sometimes aggressive) of people whose physically descriptions match the Aryan type exactly, who have the exact same religious beliefs as the PIE cultures, who have the same technologies and societal behaviors, etc. And that includes evidence of migrations of these people into the Levant. Like I said you can see people there today even who are native with fair hair, light eyes, European features, etc.

Yes. One example is dreams of the future of my own personal life, envisioned to clearly and specific to be a coincidence. This wasn't a spell, but an example of super natural phenoma related to occult practice and spiritual evocation and invocations

Your idol is a kike shill, and an idiot. You're completely ignorant to the actual history of Europeans, and you obviously don't know what the word kike means if you can't understand the oxymoron of calling Christ a kike on a stick.

Like the Egyptians who depicted them to look like Merchant memes, Jews are a very mongrelized race though, which is why some ancient Jews probably had European genes
Infact Jews are too mongrelized to even be considered a real race in my opinion, they are just an ethnic mongrel group

What do you even mean? Christ was a jew, and the christian God is the jewish God. On christ's cross it said "King of the jews". So what gives?

Religion is stupid. get over it

1. Hitler has many connections to the Rothschilds, the Bank of England, Ashkenazic people, etc. You can even sort of tell just from looking at pictures of Hitler and the top nazis, who are all from Southern Germany and not actually related to the Germanic peoples of Northern Europe, they look like kikes- or at least far from Aryans. Meanwhile the goys- I mean guys dying in the war were the actual Aryan Germans and semi-Aryan indigenous Celtic Europeans. Anyways I'm not saying anything for sure but the whole Hitler thing seems suspect. Also things that seem too good to be true usually are (like (((Trump)))).

2. The Atlanteans are related to Aryans, but also deeply connected to the Indigenous hunter gatherer side of the story. Their history is all antediluvian and everything post flood has been mostly primitive and tribal, slowly climbing to the point where they mixed with the Indo Europeans and became modern Europe and had all of those exploits.

The point is they're not the same as the actual classic Indo European sun-worshiping Aryan group of post flood times.

Anyone with any sense should abandon this thread. It will not get better. Delusion is so ingrained here that reality and sense are pointless. OP isn't looking for truth, only further delusion.
Abandon ship or get ready for frustration from complete morons.
I hope none of you reproduce ever.
sage

>taking pagans seriously
theres way more atheists on this board than any faggy tolkein larpers
all you religionfags are off top[ic anyways, stay on /x/ where you belong with the flat earthers, ufo cultists, and slenderphiles.

There is common ground that's why there were so many barbarians that converted to Christian Arianism (look it up). The fact of the matter is that Pagan larpers think that they'll gain some magical jew-repelling power if they start worshiping a dead religion instead of an alive one

All religion is nonsense.
sage

Spirituality is beyond this physical world it's not something that you can hold in a test-tube, It's something that you have to experience, you have to prove it to yourself. When did i say I've never actually seen it? Can't you see your thoughts, your dreams? Yet they are not physically visible.
Please don't give me the Romans were wogs shit, have a look at a view of there statues, why do you think there countries are utter shit holes today
Your interpretation of spiritual reality, are they actually your original thoughts?
No religion is stagnate, just because it stemmed form something doesn't mean It's the same now, It's a completely different religion to how it was 2000 years ago. Religion is not set in stone, It's fluid to drastic change.
But paganism itself is not entirely good, to say that there is nothing organically good about Christianity is just ignorance, anybody can also become a Pagan
He did say Christ was an Aryan freedom fighter who fought against the Jews.
Look at the quotes about carrying you enemies bags and turning the other cheek
Not an argument, is the truth shattering your world view
As I said earlier most people lack spiritual vision and just go with the mainstream which is now Atheism,

Don't align yourself with a foreign ideology or belief system, which comes from a very distant land and a very different society, compared to the land and society your own ancestors lived in.

Align yourself mentally with your own original culture and ways of life and ways of thinking, which actually belongs to your land and your folk and your race. It may be forgotten, it may be ignored, and it may be ridiculed by your enemies; but it is always yours.

Purge the foreign cultural and spiritual influences from your minds, the same way you want society to be purged of "people" who are foreign and damaging to your country.

The abrahamic religions are a mental and spiritual poison for both the Europeans and Slavs. And not recognizing or understanding that your people have been poisoned, doesn't change the fact they have been.

yeah and so is fiat money, but we still use it

Jews are not the same thing as the Ashkenazic and Sephardi kikes of today. They're some sort of fucked up race that resulted in the rape of four Aryan women by some mysterious Eastern/mongrel genes. Jews that are actually in that region and descending from there are like a mix of the Middle Eastern/African people, the fake kikes, and a little bit leftover Indo European.

Jews are not the same as kikes, idiot. There are no real Jews left today, any real Jew converted to Christianity when Christ came because they know God and would have known Jesus as his son. People who pretend to be Jews now are a different race.

The word kike was specifically invented to describe kike immigrants who refused to sign their names with crosses because of the connection to Christ and instead chose circles- kike is a word for circle. This is why it's SO retarded, ironic and backwards to call Christ a "kike on a stick" at all (which is probably why twisted sick kikes invented that meme phrase, knowing their sense of humor)

pretty redpilled except for this part:
>Purge the foreign cultural and spiritual influences from your minds

if you are redpilled you respect foreign gods (but be wary of abrahamites and monotheists of course).

What do you mean by original thoughts?

All of you seem to have skipped the bulk of my argument and just went straight to a slightly pro Christian part. My entire thesis is that you should view all Religion has having some validity, whether It be evil, good, or suited to one race or another.

Spirituality is what you imagine it is, nothing more. You're literally comparing normal brain function to magic.

You can't shake me.

I challenge everyone here to put any spell you see fit on me. Make it terrible - death, maiming, fire. Do your worst. Make me suffer!

I'll be here waiting for the exactly nothing that will happen.

What? How is that valid? What the fuck is fiat money?

That's not what I fucking said at all, not everything is literal, spiritual means not of this the physical plane.

He looks like a normal brunette, blue eyed Austrian to me. With no noticeable Jewish features, like a long curved nose, prominant bottom lip, mouse ears or curly hair

You're imagining things that don't exist to explain other things that don't exist. It's all imaginary. Magic doesn't exist. No one has a spirit. We get one life only. Do you really want to waste it this way?

So basically, WE WUZ JEWS
I'll stick to proven European religions and not a sect of Judaism

Those aren't all kike features and those aren't all of the kike features, you normie.

wow okay, you're just a retard/underage
good to know

>proven European religions
no such thing

What kike feature does he have?

LOL your European religions are a sect of the same thing Judaism is a sect of- you're just worshiping kike entities, have fun participating in the destruction of humanity.

I could probably be your father, kiddo

Keep believing that, you've never had a spiritual experience, like most people you just follow whatever is popular, like how people were Christian 500 years ago, today there atheist. It gives me comfort to know you'll be shiting yourself on your deathbed and then realize you were wrong, for a short time.

The evil eye, lol.

>Christianity

Ha! ...and we reach the root problem; you're afraid to die.

You'll be more likely to gain results from asking people to give you a free one hundred dollars.
Cursing somebody takes a lot of energy, and can often take several hours to exhaust all the needed energy in a ritual to kill someone with magick

Take all the time you want. You'll waste your time and I will be unscathed. Magic isn't real. You fags are the real fedoras.

European religions are more ancient than Judaism and Judaism is heavily based off of European Paganism, Egyptian paganism, Babylonian paganism, Canaanite paganism and others

And Christianity is a sect of Judaism

It's more fedora to think that the nu-age is so enlightened and that ancient cultures are bullshit

Seriously, this shit is totally cringe-worthy.
Do your parents know what bullshit you have in your weak little mind?

Are you not listening? They are from the same source and it's WAY older than any of those religions.

You argue exactly like a Jew, as your argument slowly gets beaten back you start to reflect truths about yourself and twist statements.

>After all this, I came to conclusion that all religions hold some truth, while all still hold falsehoods.
That's some fucking QUALITY fencesitting right there. Everyone is right, so you won't denounce them. At the same time everyone is wrong, so you won't embrace them either. In the end you remain committing to doing absolutely fucking nothing which is, curiously enough, the easiest position to maintain. You sure are enlightened!

Can you really not just see how ignorance and fear caused humanity to create religion to alleviate the fear of death?

>but It's insistence on humility and humbleness, >illogical and stupid

Why? Humble to all men before and after you.
Humble to realise how fragile your life is, how precious seemeth to thee not forethere others?
Humility. If you have humility you can not be humiliated.

Your attempt to avoid discussion that exposes your superstitions as being ridiculous belies how little faith you actually have in the bullshit you spew.

No Judaism isn't even that nature. And before the people who became Jews created Judaism they were practicing tribal paganism and worshipping tribal demonic Canaanite gods

>fear of death
Stop projecting your simple minded cuck bullshit on to cultures. This is literally the stupidest argument against religion. Many cultures worship death, for the fact that it is darkness. There are many pagan gods of death that are respected, loved and worshipped because death is beautiful
There is darkness and light within nature, the fact that you think religions were created out of fear for death shows how uneducated and shows that you assume other have a poor relationship with death just because you are a cuck that does

Nope, you're completely missing it, all of the mythologies you're mentioning are later branches of an older time- we're talking as early as 40-50,000 years ago to maybe millions of years.

HAHA you doing it again your the one who totally disregard my argument, and turned it into a smart ass reflecting remark, now your just using typical atheist lines that's not even countering me. Just go away because It's obvious that your so much of a fedora fag as soon as somebody mentions religion you get obsessed and triggered.

Of course Darkness and death is important to religion, because both are important within nature and this world
But so is life and light
You are the purest form of Reddcuck scum