Did anyone else find /pols reaction over this guy hilarious?

I'm black and literally felt nothing while a bunch of nazis are crying over him
I suppose it's a similar cognitive dissonance to crying over a dead puppy while eating tortured chickens

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcod_whitemen2011.pdf
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcodblackmales2011.pdf
brookings.edu/blog/social-mobility-memos/2015/12/15/guns-and-race-the-different-worlds-of-black-and-white-americans/
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/expanded_homicide_data_table_3_murder_offenders_by_age_sex_and_race_2015.xls
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you're black so it's expected you would have little empathy :^)

No, I had empathy when I saw a Mexican get skinned and chopped up by cartels while drugged up to keep him conscious

I feel nothing watching a 70 years get a quick and painless death

>I'm black

Opinion discarded.

Because he wasn't some thug, he was just an innocent man that was killed by some /r9k/ tier dindu. He was just a guy in the wrong place at the wrong time.

/thread

>I'm black and literally felt nothing
We know

your principles are fucked up, go neck yourself edgelord

Fpbp

Fpbp.

>I'm black and I literally felt nothing
Bingo.

>bunch of nazis

some of us are not nazifags.

proof blacks are subhuman because they lack EMPATHY, across the board

FPBP

Did he deserve it?
No
Do I care about nigs shooting nigs?
No

It's just more examples of black violence

It was the fact that we saw him die on camera. It's hard to feel nothing when you see that.

It's like when that guy shot up all those black people in a church, there are black people that are worth while individuals and it's fine to have empathy for them when they're wronged.

waiting for this guy to wind up in a rekt thread kek

nu-Sup Forums is a fucking joke. Nothing but reddit trash and Neo-con worshippers.

Why is BLM so quiet about this?

fake news. post pic of your hand

It wasn't Sup Forums crying. It was leddit immigrants mourning the death of "le epic based black man XDD"

It isn't so much sympathy for the poor old negro that got slain but mostly the idea that there is now dindus walking around shooting random people cuz they snapped dog.

I mean it was OK when they were killing each other for crumbs but now they feel so privilege that they can start a random massacre cuss they have a shitty life, who the fuck they think they are white or something?

Thats because your a nigger user. You will rage out over a criminal or drug deqler getting justly killed but dont care when its an innocent who really is doing nothibg wrong. Thats why aby sane person hates niggers they are victimizers who claim to be victims just like all liberals. There is a special place in hell for people like that.

I'm a black woman and i found it touching they cared so much.

Thug niggers kill people,
What part of this is even news besides being livestreamed?

ur not black

This is why

>It's hard to feel nothing when you see that.
It was pretty easy for me.

Stop larping

Kek

someone post a gif

I think you're comfusing empathy with disgust, nigger.

You would know.

Has anyone made a GTA "Wasted" gift yet? If so pls post.

Also, RIP

#MeatRights

*gif
My bad family

Exactly

He came back to life.

It sucks to see what seems like a decent old black man randomly killed being the only hope for nigger thug culture to be fixed is from the inside out. Yeah ok fine maybe he was never going to make that sort of impact but there was still a chance.

>im black
>literally felt nothing

well there you have it

'd

>boo hoo this poor black guy died
>blacks have no empathy amirit guy KEKXDXD

lol

You seriously overestimate how many people here are actually nazis. Most of us are LARPing and having fun.

You speak the trips of truth, leaf.

I felt nothing for the old nigger, I was just glad the nigger Stevie Steve hadn't murdered another white person.

He killed a white woman and her husband at the car dealership they owned. That was the tragedy of yesterday.

Blacks die everyday for no reason by the hand of other blacks. If you live around nigs, you'll get killed by a nig. It's the same reason why I don't feel sorry for snake handlers that get bit by snakes. You play with snakes, you get bit by snakes.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Eventually if you don't play, you get killed. That's the reality of living near blacks in America.

You're supposed to spend at least 6 months or so on Sup Forums before moving onto another board, faggot. Your new is showing.

99% of Sup Forums aren't white trash neo-nazi's

We're 90s suburban and city kids who grew up, became woke to SJW influences in our media and society that are used to push narratives and political agendas.

We're ironically racist, love doggos, love video games, and love our grandparents.

Not hard to understand why we were upset yesterday.

The thing is, black males dont survive to be that old if they are pieces of shit.

Nigs gonna nig.

It happens every day. Black men are the leading cause of death for other black men.

That wasn't us. That was leppit coming in here and shitting up the board.

Nigger.

>nazis
It is mostly just larping. Hitler had some good points though

>a black
>in europe
>probably from congo or somalia
into_dead_nigger_storage.webm

looks fake
but desu wouldn't really matter if it was real
old black guys are generally racist as fuck

How about now tough guy?

fucking rekt

Reddit runs this board now where tf have you been the past couple of years?

There is a difference between empathy and revulsion

Not everyone is a sociopath Ahmed

Exactly

FACT: Black males have the highest homicide rate of any race in America (mostly caused by other black males)

FACT: Black males are the only race where the leading cause of death is homicide (mostly caused by other black males)

White males leading cause of death 2011
15-19 #3 homicide 9.2%
20-24 #3 homicide 7.8%
25-34 #5 homicide 5.7%
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcod_whitemen2011.pdf

Black males leading cause of death 2011
15-19 #1 homicide 50%
20-24 #1 homicide 49.2%
25-34 #1 homicide 34.2%
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcodblackmales2011.pdf

FACT: Gun deaths, Blacks are 82% homicides (mostly caused by other black males) while White gun related deaths only 19% homicides

U.S. firearm death by type and race
White firearm deaths
77% suicide
19% homicide
Black firearm deaths
14% suicide
82% homicide

brookings.edu/blog/social-mobility-memos/2015/12/15/guns-and-race-the-different-worlds-of-black-and-white-americans/

FACT: Despite only making up around 13% of the population, Blacks lead the country in murders (mostly caused by black males)

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/expanded_homicide_data_table_3_murder_offenders_by_age_sex_and_race_2015.xls

FACT: 84.9% of the violent crime between Blacks and Whites, Blacks are the aggressor.

The thing is, the Nazis were motivated by love. There are more speeches talking about the goodness of the Aryan race than there are ones talking badly of others.

Love is a powerful and dangerous weapon in the hands of the wrong people. That's the dangerous truth of the Third Reich, because it's such a powerful motivator of force.

You pic is, obviously, related.

The world is full of ironies to the ignorant.

Sup Forums is an /r/the_donald colony

>filename
>wiggers

KEK

>black guys admits having no empathy
Pretty sure it is not possible at this point

No niggers have no empathy this poor black man has more value to humanity than any nigger alive. Including you user.

You know the drill, reddit
You don't know shit about oldfags
Your life has been reduced to lying about your participation on websites
Kys

probably not for niggers

makes you think

nigga ur a little cracked u know that?

t. 1%

Leave this board, racist

what if you didn't feel anything? i never end up feeling bad after gore videos, except i feel bad that i dont feel bad

Well done, favela-chan. Well done.

sage

There is no answer to "why" nigs act this way.

Ever notice crows gang up on a hawk? They aren't competing for food. Hawks are predators and crows are scavangers. They aren't competing for territory. I've got no clue why they do it, but they do. It's in their behavior.

Same for blacks. They don't produce, they scavenge off what we hand down to them. They don't seek property, they just live in shity section 8 housing. (Yeah, #NotAllNegros). But they sure like to fuck with people for no damn reason whatsoever.

My bad, Joy Lane was the reason.

Nigger living in the UK, sad

Well, there you go.

We know, you have less love for your elderly than literal race realists do.

dont worry, edgelord
summer is soon here

Because this wasn't a gang war, he didn't know the guy, there was no animosity. It's fucking scary that you could just be walking down the street and some motherfucker just shoots you in the head. Like the homeless guy in American psycho

What a fucking pussy. This must be your first day on Sup Forums

>ironically
>using racist unironically as a derogatory term
Get out.

what happens then

I want redditors to leave.

I laughed when the cameraman 360'd and walked away tbqh.

It happens on Chicago expressways on a weekly basis. Just driving to work at 6am annnnd a nigger just killed you.

Venture out of the suburbs sometime and see what the world is really like

Civic nationalism is the only way forward.

Its not scary at all its just more proof that niggers are evil inhuman monsters and the death penelty should be enforced with no mercy.

You must not live around blacks.

Yes, innocent blacks get killed every damn day. There is no reason behind. Maybe they get a tear drop tattoo or something, but that's it. I live where one black is killed by another black every day. There is no reason or pattern. Sometimes it's just a kid in the park swinging on a swing. BLAM. Headshot; it wasn't a shot meant for someone else...they wanted to kill a kid.

Why? It's what they do. You're just now figuring this out?

>Hitler had some good points
>Leave this board racist

?

Are you using "racist" unironically on /pol?

Follow up question: Are you supposed to be using /pol in the retard school?

This. You really should not be feeling anything when a person that is not yourself dies. Your life matters more than anything else, even more than an unknown person from far away.

Gotta be fake. I couldn't find his kikebook.

>hey four chan, look how edgy i am ! XD am i one of you now ???

Speak for yourself. You don't need to be a bleeding heart to understand why other people get the feels. I'm black too, and I saw my late grandfather in that guy. There's not a damn thing hilarious about it.

Seems the edge on Sup Forums disgusts you, maybe reddit is more your speed.

that's so reddit dude ! xD got 'eem

Because black lives only matter to them when they're criminals. Same reason you probably never heard about the 9 year old girl from Ferguson who got shot while doing her fucking homework.

This

lol black people are literally incapable of feeling empathy, so they think its the same is disgust and white people confuse them

Big fucking surprise.

Sup Forumss reaction was just a day long meme anyway. There's always a "F to pay respects" thread, but the fact that he's black and any opposition to those threads meant contrarianism kicked in and we got 50 threads instead plus memes.

Don't read to far into it.

Also chickens are the same as puppies, and you can get free range meat and eggs (easy where I live)

also ur niggr