BERKELEY 2.0 Richard spencer at auburn. ANTIFA ARMY on the way!

Do you taste for the glory of the men who stood at berkeley? Here is your chance! After berkeley antifa is FUCKING PISSED and they are coming for spencer.

TLDR
>richard spencer paid for a college speaking event at auburn university in alabama and they cucked out , which is illegal. So instead of rolling over like a fag he is going there anyway. Antifa is going to be shipped in nation wide to oppose him. Everyone is welcome to stand for free speech and come to face antifa.

If you ever wanted to organize against commies here is your chance boys. You might even make some friends

The march is at auburn TOMORROW TUESDAY APRIL 18th. come by 5pm because parking will be crazy

So here are some ground rules to keep people safe and on message.

1. Do not dress in black. tactical mistake. That is the garb of communists. Wear whatever you can protest in comfortably. Business casual is fine. Ballcap (trumphat) and sunglasses are fine. Masks are okay but that will make you look like antifa. Skull cawadoody ghost masks are fine. Bring helmets if you want to be a badass (also safer)

2. No guns. Yes alabama is a progun state. But guns are not allowed on college campuses. Leave your gun at home. There will likely be fights. Boys will have your back at all times. A shooting justified or not will hurt everything we are trying to do.

3. No crazy signs. Memes are fine. But try to keep it topical to free speech on colleges , anti communism , and anti antifa. Stuff that people will see on the news and agree with.

4. Bring medical supplies to help your friends out. Stuff like gauze and whole milk for pepper spray (and chugging infront of minorities). baking soda and water is great for pepper spray too. So is maalox. If you want to go full prepper and bring your EMS bag its up to you.

5. Have fun, bring/make friends, and get phone numbers. This summer is going to be wild this is just the beginning. there will be MANY MANY more events like this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XD8pmx0GDE0
signupgenius.com/go/5080d44a4aa2fa1fa7-auburn
itsgoingdown.org
youtu.be/CixAAGV6pNc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck this spencer faggot we're not his personal army

just to add on the gun thing. you definitely dont want to be the first one popping shots.

lmaoo found the butturt woman

he might just actually die this time.
I'm spooked

Who /GAauburnfans/ here?

Columbus reporting. West Georgia ready to come to our AL Bros aid.

then stay inside we dont need you. This is for people who want to go out and do stuff.

Richard Spencer is a CIA/MOSSAD agent who shills for Israeli Nationalism.
(((They))) want you to think it's ok for Israel to exist. Here's why it's not:

Israel is a religious concept.
It was originally called Canaan.
Jews conquered the land through deceit and renamed it Israel.

According to the Bible, the sole purpose of Israel is to give the Jews a base of operations from which they may attack the Aryan race and conquer the rest of the world.

""Therefore it shall come about when the LORD your God has given you rest from all your surrounding enemies, in the land which the LORD your God gives you as an inheritance to possess, you shall blot out the memory of Amalek from under heaven; you must not forget."

>Duet. 25:18

"Amalekite" is a spiritual term for the Aryan race.
This is why Israeli Nationalism and Aryan Nationalism can not co-exist.

Israeli Nationalism = Globalism
Richard Spencer = Zionist

youtube.com/watch?v=XD8pmx0GDE0

Stickman gear video

>to stand for free speech

sez the trendy nazi looking for his first fight

Godspeed. After watching the all the berkley shit, helmets are a definite must have.

Make some protest signs about political violence, and the fact you need a helmet to protect yourself when using your free speech because of antifa.

FLORIDA MASTER RACE
I NEED A RIDE
ANYONE?

Tell me why the fuck you're telling people to sign up to help at Auburn.
signupgenius.com/go/5080d44a4aa2fa1fa7-auburn

Also:
>discord
This reeks of a federal honeypot.

Prove you've got some agency:
- Set up an IRC server that people can connect to through tor.
- Make the right-wing equivalent of itsgoingdown.org

If richard dies he will live forever and he will own that haircut just like hitler owned the mustache.

If Nathan Damigo and Stickman Proudboys can fight side by side in Berkley, they can in Auburn. Ignore concern trolling, these commies need to a free helicopter ride. Berkley proved that when we don't in-fight, we fuck shit up. Do it again.

Good luck dick. Fuck up some communists for us.

I am a student at auburn

This is for smashing commies, not the sand in your vagina.

Fuck Florida I root UGA everytime against you

OP here that is NOT us I joined that server out of curiosity and they are anti spencer anti TRS homofaggotniggers trying to leech off our threads

Disregard discord fags shilling their servers at all times

>tfw live in Tuscaloosa
>tfw could drive down there but have school and other things I can't miss

The one time it happens in my state, I miss it

wear a helmet if you go lads

If we got our ethno-state I could care less if Israel becomes greater Israel.

>A powerful legal ethno-state is not a precedent for another

Fuck off with your concern trolling, we're after commies.

I'm all for smashing commies but this asshole acts like he made Sup Forums and he uses his shills to try and make us do his bidding he can suck my dick

The best methods for genocide? Wow i never knew Spencer was so cool. I always thought he was a cuck faggot being used as a media puppet, but turns out he is cool as fuck.

im not a fan of spencer but hes right on those first few points. jews outside of israel and within western nations are far more harmful than Israelis themselves. as long as they're not in your country to influence its not really a problem. and its hypocritical for "white nationalist" to say otherwise.

Asking /k/ for ADVICE

>Jews are our friends, goy!

Two of ours were injured badly.

Antifa attack cameramen to stop them getting the faces of their injured so there's less footage.

>Israeli Jews are our friends, goy!

I'd go but I don't want to jeopardize my future career prospects by associating with alt-right mouth breathers.

See you faggots there.

Atlanta Antifa

All the inbred rats call Spencer a fed because he posts memes such as this one. They did/do the same shit with Duke. Anyone who mentions the Jew is a attacked mercilessly.

This

Israeli Jews have cost the USA some $6t during the wars, at least $500b in bribes to its neighbours over the last 70 years and god knows how many hundreds or perhaps even thousands of billions in direct and indirect aid to the state itself. We're taking $25-50k per American man woman and child just in principal, each American has already paid a few grand in interest on this debt that surely won't be paid off for a century or two, if at all.

>canada

Job security in islamic smegma cleaners is pretty good dude i think you would be safe

Bringing guns to protesrs is illegal in the state of Alabama. It's pretty much our one gun law.

i said the opposite you fucking moron. i said they are harmful within western countries. and if they are in the fucking desert (israel) screwing around with various sandniggers it shouldnt concern you or any one else in the west.

Idea for a sign to hold for anyone showing up.
"Even Nazis have a constitutional right to free speech in America."

>best methods of genocide
I'd actually listen to that.

Is tailgating a riot a thing?

If only I wasn't a fucking leaf

You just hate that Spencer calls you vile society destroying sunken eyed rats for what you are. You hate that he mentions this in universities and that he purposefully ties his shit to zionism to call the kikes out on their hypocrisy.

>wanting ethnostate and not caring about non-whites = pro-jew
Okay got it.

i want to be where the trigglys ree
and all their triggers the same
i wanna go where fascists get insane

Gtfo

Nigger detected

Klan will be there, too.

>im not a fan of spencer but hes right on those first few points. jews outside of israel and within western nations are far more harmful than Israelis themselves.

youre a filthy zionist shill.

>pic related

you filthy zionist shill.

If you spent any amount of time outside of this place, you'd know better. He never said or acted like he made Sup Forums, and it's not personal army shit. Him and Nathan Damigo share platforms often, and Damigo was at Berkley. This is anons wanting a repeat of glorious victory, not some personal army shill. It's fine if you don't like Spencer, but we want,commie blood, not right wing bickering.

Any IL Sup Forumsacks going down to kick some commie ass?

>telling Sup Forums to turn a blind eye to its #1 enemy
>not a filthy jew

pick one.

>He's not willing to miss one day of school to attend a happening

Dude 9 of them were sent to the hospital in Sacramento and it didn't get national news

But you made good points. The problem is all the Trump guys got searched and were forced to leave their weapons in their cars before entering the park. Antifa weren't.

Can I burn LGBT/Israel flags?

youtu.be/CixAAGV6pNc

like this asshole here using baby level reverse psychology calling me a jew on an anti-semetic website to throw smoke on the fact that spencer is a double agent kike himself trying to turn Sup Forums into an opposition force they can manipulate and demonize

im not a zionist you utter faggot i just dont care about what kikes do if its outside the western world. and why should i? its not our problem.

I might go. I have a lab practical the next day so I haven't decided.

You're the only person in the world who isn't pro Jew because of your very specific thoughts. Go hide inna woods, only way whites will survive. God speed.

Anyone going into Auburn looking for a fight will get a police baton or worse up their ass.

right? fucking kikes, man.

Didn't someone suggest he's in with the Feds?

Was that bike lock antifa faggot IDed?

Does anyone really think a (((fed))) would be able to post this picture and talk about judeo-communism openly? Do you think a fed would mention in universities that 90% of the 1918 German communist revolution leaders were Jewish?

Btw when looking at this and society in general we must remember they are 1-2% of the population. Only when looking at the sheer odds can we understand the level of subversion and nepotism.

>One Jew is.. 1:50
>Two Jews in a row without nepotism is.. 1:2500
>Three Jews in a row without nepotism is.. 1:125,000
>Four Jews in a row without nepotism is.. 1:6,250,000
>Five Jews in a row without nepotism is.. 1:312,500,000
>Six Jews in a row without nepotism is.. 1:15,625,000,000
>Seven Jews in a row without nepotism is.. 1:781,250,000,000

He wants to confine them in Israel and make sure they don't ever have power again you fucking piece of lying shit pussy. I'd rather have all jews killed but if the man wants to confine them in their shitty tiny turd country I won't call him a shill for that you sissy.

>i just dont care about what kikes do if its outside the western world.
what about the kike's meddling in the western world DO you care about, user?

antifags will be severely fucking up if they show up in alabama

they literally have no chance

take care aryan kin

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

When you see it..

Which part of Florida? I'm in Volusia and have an exam the same day as this event

Don't identify yourselves, guys. Look like you're just part of the crowd. A uniform of any sort will just make you targets.

So many shills trying to get us to go against Spencer. Not gonna happen, he has done alot of good. This is the good thing with the alt-right compared to alt-light. When people stop doing good they are out, compared to the donald and their twitter celebs.

If you bring guns, open carry long arms, wear body armor and travel in groups of five or more. I was at Bundy Ranch, cops WILL back down the moment they don't have the advantage.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)

Sorry, he's right. Our Ashkenazi are the biggest threat because of their powers through media subversion. Israel would be shit without them.

My hate for antifa is greater then it is for this basement dwelling troll

FPBP

We have no leader, shills, and if we did then it certainly isn't this Spencer guy. Stop trying

Would be so comfy. Last time when he talked with Mike and Anglin they talked about green energy or some shit

if you saw the photo of confiscated weapons released by police there were far more red/black flags than anti-com weapons

the issue is antifa is more adept at smuggling and more willing to escalate violence

>he wants to put all jews in Israel
>which will mean Israel will need to expand to make room for the additional population
>which will mean Greater Israel
>but this totally won't empower the Jews at all...

if youre just really bluepilled, repent now.

Sending antifa to the south is a big big mistake.

I'm surprised the conditioning didn't work on you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family

They sure try hard.

Come out and represent. I'll be there.

Idk. Auburn is full of normies and lefties.
Pic related only girl in my major that is a trump supporter, but I bet she has no idea who spencer is.

>Klan

That organization is a bunch of 70 year olds, they don't give two shits about what we're doing.

That gif reminded me of donkey kong 64. If anyone remembers, donkey kong ate watermelons instead of bananas in multiplayer hahah

Stay safe. Try to keep violence as retaliation. Last thing the msm needs is more ammo.

If nothing else, we have an obligation to go out and support our leader.

>the diaspora is greater than the nuclear armed nation state of Israel

i hope you arent being paid to get defeated by me..?

im not mgtow either and what makes you think i am? i never said anything related to it.

Ignore this 3% retard hick faggot please.

We are not going there to start a waco seige we are going to have a protest and maybe fight antifa

Israel already is shit with them. Poorer than most post-Soviet countries despite having more foreign investment than Spain & Italy combined, ranks consistently among the top three in the OECD when it comes to corruption both perceived and convicted and it's the only country where immigrants are on average poorer after ten years.

Without a host the parasite dies.

Nasty bunch.

I'm a Jew?
I care more about my people than just hatred for Jews, but I never said they were not enemy #1.
But I mainly want the ethnostate, if Jewery continues to get in the way I'm down for a final solution.

I don't know who this is but this mofo does not represent the average central american.

Fuck that guy.

Tfw there won't be the 2nd Triumvirate