How does it feel America knowing the whole world is fucking laughing at you?

How does it feel America knowing the whole world is fucking laughing at you?

How does it feel knowing that everyone finally sees you for the racist fuckers you actually are?

You realize this will never ever ever happen again right? This will be your final 'victory'

Enjoy it while it lasts

>ireland
>votes to stay in EU

who's laffin' at who?
enjoy muslims

Tippity top kekkles

>James Joyce spins in his grave.

Colm must've witnessed an ass of absolutely immense proportions today.

>has GOP house n senate
>still a failure and basically lame duck president

>4 more years of "winning"

Awww it actually thinks leaving the EU is a good thing for a country.

Have you seen how fucked the UK economy is getting so far? Have you seen how much leverage the EU has in negations? Or do you just parrot whatever your alt right friends say because you think you're funny calling for the fucking destruction of multicultural societies?

UK doesn't seem to be doing bad, hun.

Fuck the World.

How does it feel to knowing the whole world is fucking laughing at you irrelevant leprechauns?

Why would anyone laugh at the Irish?

Attack the poster and not the substance right? It's almost as if you know what I'm saying is 100% true and have no way to refute it?

It's like the Bush W years all over again. The US is now a "laughing stock" again because an R is in the office.

Democrats are the only smart and "cool" presidents apparently. Getting an intern to suck your dick in the oval office or scamming Americans into buying shitty health insurance is real hip.

We don't give a shit what you pussies think

This isn't about Democrats, it's about incompetent retarded politicians in power devaluing your highest office on a daily basis.

It just seems Republicans are more retarded than Democrats.

Stop pushing your luck. The only thing your country is good for is tax havens.

If you are a Irishman with Down's Syndrome, can you count to potato?

Must be nice blocking out that part of your brain that allows you to think logically.

What happened to the wall?
What happened to healthcare?
What happened to the illegals?
What happened to the failed muslim ban?
What happened to the Iran deal?
What happened to doing something about China's currency manipulation?

You're all fucking deluded sheep that voted for a conman and are too stubborn to admit defeat.

We elected a black president, how can we be racist??

how does it feel to realize that the most powerful nation in the world with the verified ability to end civilization as we know it are a bunch of racist fucks?

how does it feel to realize that the only reason we're not focused on fucking you over is because as racist fucks we don't consider your tiny peninsula worth taking (unlike england).

how does it feel knowing you and your worthless opinion will never amount to anything more than a fart in the wind as far as not only your British masters but also the most powerful nation in the world consider you and your tiny peninsula to be barely worth the effort of subjugating.

I could quite literally care less

You mean like Hillary Clinton saying retarded shit like believing in UFOs and spirits??

It's almost as if the Left completely disregards the insanity of their own candidates

Ireland is gay

Fuck yourself Irish fag.

I thought it was supposed to be the left that was full of triggered snowflakes? Sup Forums really has gone to shit hasn't it

You Irish are a joke. Ethno-nationalism is only okay when you want it, fuckwit.

>Sup Forums "has gone" to shit

This board was always shit, you're currently shitting into an ocean full of shit

no different than the usual

what substance? you just made a generic anti-american shitpost worthy of Sup Forums, while being from a tiny, irrelevant country.

Don't be a faggot. Trump is fine.

You're just proving my point trumptard

Is everyone on this board this retarded?

Hahaha, keep laughing potato-nigger. Your vile clan has been subjugated into nothingness and you are nothing, in the global scheme. For you to even think that you could comment on the US without epitomizing insolence is just further proof that you are inferior.

By the way, don't come to the US any time soon because you leftist fags will be the first to go.

better than being a potato nigger

whatever
let us know when we can stop paying to protect you

>MUH HILLARY
>MUH HILLARRREEEEEEE

>implying multiculturalism won't destroy itself
Read up on that Koran, Patty. You're going to need it.

It's that nervous laugh someone makes right before they get their teeth knocked in at the bar. That laugh where you find out that buff dude you've been shit talking all night heard every word, but just let you keep digging. That laugh that serves as a final pitiful attempt to seem collected before you soil yourself.

Laugh it up. We get it.

How does it feel to knowing Tromp is disliked by many people around the globe, billions. Did the 5-star hotel in England refuse him a room because they are British or because he is who he is? He has the lowest rating in the US, and I´ m sure that not because they are Mexicans. Ask the people that enrolled in Tromp University if they dislike him because they are Mexican or is it because he committed fraud with them.
He is a bozo taking advantage of his position to improve his business and the position of his family. He has forgotten that he was elected to preside over the entire US population, but then, maybe he never intended to do so. He is an obsessive liar, he twists and modifies the truth at the moment convenience and then he changes his mind when he feels like it. He is supposed to be looked up to. Do you want your children to admire a liar?
He bombed Siria because his daughter´ s motherly feelings were "touched" by the gassing of people in that place... awwww, let´ s bomb everybody that hurts people, that will teach them. What kind of people support this monster that his ratings go UP when he bombs a place? Incredible.
Most of the US people have been known for their kindness and charity, a minority are known for their hatred, their bigotry, their racism, their misogynism and they are the ones that voted for him, a MINORITY, he won because the electorate college has some nuts in it, not because the people elected him. I respect his decision to give the United States Armed Forces the permission to do whatever they want to do to eradicate mudshit terrorists and at the same time I don't respect the inbred that shitposts on twitter while millions around the world have lost respect for the US people because of this orangutan and the minority that applaud his craziness... Uh, almost forgot to mention, thermonuclear war will start in few hours and your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Once you have finished reading this, keep calm and kys.

At least I'm not irish

Yeah and our alternative wasn't too great either. Just sit back and enjoy the shitshow

i hope you understand that "the whole world is laughing" or "everyone hates you" rhetoric is exactly on par with shitskins trying to justify their inferiority complexes & sell each other their negative feelings about whitey

i know which side id rather be on. i might even be laughing at you if you weren't all so pathetic

>promises to drain the swamp
>fills it with more jews and bankers

Surprising comments coming from Ireland

>How does it feel America knowing the whole world is fucking laughing at you?
We really don't give a fuck. In fact, we probably don't even notice.

>red haired jew posting shit tier bait

>Have you seen how fucked the UK economy is getting so far?

You mean not at all?

>inb4 currency charts

Currency =/= Economy, as anyone with half a brain who spends 5 seconds looking at other countries economies and their currencies can tell you.

PS: Racist is a compliment

OP is a Nigel infa 100%

So? Even if America lost 90% of its wealth, we could still buy your country 10 times over.

Implying there's something wrong with being racist.

> victory
> implying USA will win this

Beurcracy is slow evreything is on the way. He committed to all of his promises in two weeks

They should be enslaved like before.

Your entire country is factually based on multiculturalism and it's the "wealthiest".

Lol we don't think about you at all.

>swung Supreme Court to conservative majority
>controls both chambers of the Senate
>controls 3/4 of the country's state legislatures and governorships
>still can't build a wall, repeal Obamacare or implement muslim ban

Truly a great president

this

Ever notice how you can make fun of whites, say raciss shit to them, and they aren't wont to chimp over it?
That's how it is for America. You can laugh at us all you want- we don't give a fuck. We piss on the world from such height that we can't be bothered with bleating from can't-cunts.

How are those Nigerian boys treating you, Mario?

>buttmad mick being buttmad
importing mick labor was a mistake

What's it like knowing that we don't care and could crush you in a moment's notice?

Yuropoorz BTFO

The angrier the world is at us the better
Let them fuckin try to make us like the commie cocksuckers they are

Hey potato nigger. Let's just examine what you said in the OP.
>everyone sees you as racists
>this will never happen again

The choices we had were a white woman, and a white man. So by your logic either choice is racist.
>really no winning with idiots.
Then your say this will never happen again. Now if we voted that way, IT'S HIGHLY LIKELY IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN.

Are you a Canadian using a proxy? It's the only reason I can come up with why you're so dumb.

2 years. He will be impeached for mental incompetence when democrats take back congress

Yeah, kid. I'm sorry you didn't pay attention in school. You can't be impeached for that. Here's a little info-graphic that might help you.

>voting based on the skin colour of the candidate

As said in my previous post, you're proving my point of people on this website being majorly retarded

You realize people can vote for policies right? And not just skin colour?

When a candidate says he wants to deport all immigrants, and people vote for him for that reason, that makes them racist.
When another candidate says they want to keep immigrants in their country but be smart about it (Hillary), and you vote for her based on that, that means you're not racist and smart.

Your side would do a lot better if people like you would just lurk instead of transferring your thoughts into words

>Wants to deport all immigrants
But he never said that, or anything close.
That's how I know you're stupid. I'll give you a chance though. Go ahead and find just one instance of him saying "I will deport all immigrants if elected" and I'll apologize.

Since I know you can't, I'll just leave it at you are a homosexual with an education produced from gum wrappers.

This. Drumpfkins need to grow a brain tbqh
Mental incompetence is grounds for impeachment. Do your homework

Cry about it lmao

No, it isn't you stupid fuck.
I posted the exact procedure, detailed by the constitution. Sorry your parents had no kids that lived, you failed abortion.

always a chubby redhead. i can pick you out anywhere even on flagless boards.

A lot of drumpfies actions are criminal and treasonous, and his debt to the kremlin can be considered bribery

Careful, you're speaking too much truth for Sup Forums to handle at once.

Then why is no one bringing forth an impeachment trial?
>because you're eating lead paint chips and getting your information from the pink elephants that you see from eating lead.

>Then why is no one bringing forth an impeachment trial?
Because both the house and the senate are republican controlled.
Once democrats take them back in 2 years blumpf is finished

Thats how minority rights work mate. The repubs did the same thing to Obama when he has control. You can't fast-track things without bi-partizen support. He will get things through but it will take longer. The Muslim ban will return after 9th circuit is overruled.

you're contradicting yourself. In the OP you rejoice with America going down, destroying itself. Here, you praise the concept multicultural societies.
Dont you wonder the two things might be connected?

dont worry these kiddies are just repeating what Putin told them

He must be so entertained by the things dumbshit americans will believe. Look at Republican's opinions of Putin. Fucking sad

This. American presidents are just corporate servants nowadays anyway

woah putin was awesome in 2014

>You realize this will never ever ever happen again right?
I'm sure the nigger, muslim, atheist, transvestite that the dems will run for 2020 is going to crush Drumpf.

>How does it feel America knowing the whole world is fucking laughing at you?
Really pezzo di merda? You're the laughing stock of the fucking world. No one had taken your poor lame of excuse of country seriously since the fall of rome. Show me one modern example of you being relevant in the world, besides as a bad example.
>How does it feel knowing that everyone finally sees you for the racist fuckers you actually are?
Dunno, maybe you can help with your insight stupid mediterranean nigger; go and show your darkskin to your northern fellows and told us how you feel when they reminded you your ethnicity and background. Gosh stupid europoor taking the high ground in racism always get me.