Does not care what other countries think of their ruling style

>does not care what other countries think of their ruling style
>not afraid in the slightest to exercise their right to defend their sovereign nation by whatever means
>rightfully called President Toilet Bogfart's bluff, the so called leader of the free world and a joker

how can one country be so based?

bbc.com/news/world-asia-39624508

>you will never have a based leader such as Kimmy boi
why live?

Why the fuck is that gook George Takei speaking on behalf of North Korea

North Korea is a bored day nazi Germany.

N.K doesn't have a central jew bank and is going to get "liberated" soon.

their missile test blew up a few days ago

>we will react in the old fashioned way with a pre emptive nuclear strike

Based

Well, looks like we will get a good happening soon, either way north korea is going to get bombed, but will they nuke america at all? Stay tuned to find out

>can't even a missile

>Norks launch nuke
>Rocket explodes shortly after launch
>mfw korea literally nuke themselves

wait Sulu is from north korea?

So if a nuke approaches the us and strikes, there will be a 99% chance of the area exploding into chaos, right? It would take a shitload of police to quell that storm, so how likely is it that we would finally see the first sparks of martial law?

>>Norks launch nuke
>>Rocket explodes shortly after launch
>>mfw korea literally nuke themselves

>but we know Trump hacked their nuke

Based Bet Korea!

Does that mean we can react with a nuclear strike if one of their weekly missiles mistakenly hits a city?

>massive mushroom cloud in the distance
>visible shockwave hurdling outwards at sonic speeds
>takei stands up
>Oh m-
>his catchphrase is interrupted as trillions of particles detonate his chromosomes

There's a fine line between being based and just retarded
I do admire their tenacity though

Only if it strikes the target. The people won't know what hit them

man i have a vacation planned this summer to usa, i dont want it to be ruined by a nuke that would be sad.

>micropenis chink said some words
>this is worth of news

wake me up when they actually launch a nuke to fucking somewhere. these microdick nips have been crying "huur we will nuke u" for the last 10 years

A nuke will never hit US soil. And especially not the mainland. But if you're still scared, just don't visit the west coast

there's no difference between being belgish and retarded

Coming from A FUCKING LEAF

they're horribly naive and haven't left the fucking stone age

its not being based its being so ignorant and self centered you, arguably the most backwards non-african nation, think you are better than the most powerful nation on earth

They know USA will nuke them and say it was accident by NK monkeys trying to nuke usa so they should definitely pre emtive strike China and make it look like Usa did it but USA should pre emptivley nuke China but then China should nuke USA first

if they hit, what country are they likely to hit? S. Kor? Jap? USA west coast? Genuinely worried here because of relatives living in those places

>We will react in the most efficient and deterring way if the most powerful country in the world attacks us, one of the poorest
>This is seen as a bad thing, or even a threat
I hate Western media so badly. It's just as the old saying goes, the Jew will cry out in pain as he strikes you.

>came here to post that
Fuck you burger desu.

A bit of an exaggeration don't you think? I don't see the philippines with any nukes. Or Ecuador

They are very naive though

FUCK USA THE ARM OF THE GLOBALIST NEOCON ZIONIST CABAL THAT CONTROLS THE WORLD

ANY IDIOTS WHO SCREAM WAR WAR NUKE THE GOOKS ETC ARE
NEOCONS
E
O
C
O
N
S
AND DESERVE TO BE GOYS FOREVER. ENJOY NIGGERS AND MUSLIMS U BRAINDEAD RETARDS

>we will nuke you

has less than 10 nukes. missiles are unreliable as fuck. ones that do get off the ground without blowing up will have to deal with THAAD,SM-3, and GMD.

these fucks should just stick with threatening to gas the fuck out of South Korea and Japan with VX gas.

South Korea is pretty much fucked. You can bet your ass that Seoul is getting destroyed. It doesn't even have to be a nuke considering their entire artillary is aimed at it.

West Coast is out of reach simply because of US's national missile defense system (NMD)

They'll try to get Japan though. Fucking nips are going to eat their third nuke i'm afraid

This. Glass America.

>Be North Korea
>get bullied by American Jews to construct a Jewish Central Bank
>say no
>Donald "Kike Slave" Drumpf pretends he's a big boy and shows off his ships
>stay calm and say that you will react with a nuclear strike when the capitalist Jew puppet Dolan Drumpf aggresses on your sovereign nation
- Western world is highly concerned at this crazy North Korean dictator
- Jews crying about NK in their media all week long

Godspeed, Kim Jong Un. Don't let these Jews shit on your country.

>They'll try to get Japan though. Fucking nips are going to eat their third nuke i'm afraid

You think NKor can pull that off?

Hit NY, LA, and Chicago first pls.

Sounds good to me.

not a neocon, just a sadist.

It's a long reach, but possible. I'm not sure about their relation with Japan

So I take English is no longer the primary language over there?

hey what's that guy's name again?

>does not care what other countries think of their ruling style
Sure
>not afraid in the slightest to exercise their right to defend their sovereign nation by whatever means
Can't even launch a missile, 1 sattelite in space is a YUGE deal, citizens are starving and eating dirt
In 2017
>rightfully called President Toilet Bogfart's bluff, the so called leader of the free world and a joker
We can destroy their country in hours and all they could do is tweet how powerful they are.

North Korea is actually "that kid" who thought he was Goku and went around saying he could run faster, kick farther, and fight harder than the big kids and the only reason they didnt pick him in dodge ball was so he could hide his power levels.

Fake news!
That's George Takei!

shilling is for losers you know?

all that aside, Norks would be well & truly fucked if they used their nuke....USA would turn it into a parking lot.....and I think we are pretty close to letting Japan go full retard with their military so the powder keg just gets better....

I really don't get what the Norks are thinking....what are they getting by being asses??

is that George Takei?

google him
he really does look similar

and their try has failed for a 77th time

but wait 78th is the charm as they say