Pol, i've noticed that we don't have a good reading list for understanding CIA / etc black ops...

pol, i've noticed that we don't have a good reading list for understanding CIA / etc black ops. for lack of a better name i'll dub this the spookpill.

i would put on it so far the following books

>The Secret Team
>Compromised
>Family of Secrets
>The Franklin Scandal

I do not think I've seen these books on any other reading lists. They all are important books in my opinion and I think demonstrate the need for a new list.

I've not read but have heard good things about

>Programmed to Kill
>Devil's Chessboard
>Pawns in the Game
>Behold a Pale Horse
>Dark Alliance
>Conspiracy Theory in America
>Classified Woman
>The Last Gladio
>The Pentagon's Brain
>The CIA Doctors: Human Rights Violations by American Psychiatrists

Obviously I can't vouch for those and unless people say good things about them I wouldn't include them on the list.

One-off recommendations from various anons include:
>JFK and the Unspeakable
>The Octopus
>The Way of the Knife
>Operation Gladio

Thoughts on what else should / shouldn't go on it?

I imagine we'd want a good JFK assassination book. I've heard good things about White Washed but haven't read it. American Tabloid or Libra (both technically fiction), maybe? Other gaps: stuff talking about MK Ultra, the syphilis experiments, the nerve gas experiments, MLK. what else?

previously

Other urls found in this thread:

docdro.id/MWFVoEY
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
quora.com/What-is-the-most-unpopular-political-opinion-you-have/answer/Kim-Holleman
quora.com/What-are-the-facts-surrounding-the-Pizzagate-email-controversy/answer/Kim-Holleman
quora.com/Why-has-the-MSM-not-brought-forward-any-legitimate-evidence-against-Pizzagate
youtube.com/watch?v=mmtPBTybQ9k
ratical.org/ratville/JFK/ST/
ratical.org/ratville/JFK/ST/STchp12.html
ratical.org/ratville/JFK/ST/STappendix2.html
ratical.org/ratville/JFK/ST/STchp23.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>spending this much time on shit that doesn't affect you.

>thinking this shit doesn't affect you
Unironically kys so you don't spread your genes please

i'll add to this, although this is more about the Russian use of feeding disinformation. Funny, however, because I bought this book before the whole Russian bullshit came out.

>Disinformation by Lt. Gen. Ion Mihai Pacepa & Prof. Ronald J. Rychlak

bump

read cult of intelligence

any pdf links for any of these books?

On saturday I watched someone get beaten to death with a cinder block.Today nothing has changed. On sunday I watched a milk dud head shaped nigger kill an old man over his fat girlfriend. Today I watched a homeless man eat his own shit.

Life goes on. Nothing changes.

it doesn't fucking matter.

here is the Franklin Scandal docdro.id/MWFVoEY

don't have the others electronically. Compromised is out of print but affordable used.

Bump

>trust us goys, only the bad guys use disinfo, and we're the good guys remember?

Here for the tits

I like this one.

If you're into reading about brainwashing and stuff
>Propaganda, the Public Mind in the Making
>Prometheus Rising

To your list in particular you can add
>America's Secret Establishment, And Introduction to the Order of Skull and Bones

i'm partial to

Dyncorp

>>Prometheus Rising
just read this, in fact. good book but i think it's probably out of scope for /spookpill/. it's on a number of other lists fwiw.

can anyone vouch for Trance-Formation of America?

Go to lainchan, they have a good library of PDF.

I remember when I was 11 and saw my first gore

are you referring to the fringe/occult one or is there a different one?

read legacy of ashes

tfw your cryptopedo pizza party brings down decades of unthinkable collusion and corruption due to a weak p@ssword

If spooky pre-WW1 stuff is allowed
>The Anglo American Establishment
>Tragedy & Hope

Both are written by one of Bill Clinton's profs

i'll allow it. there's definitely a lot of BS that gets fed to Americans about the country's early days, including the Revolution

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

i don't want to derail this thread with 'za chat but seeing this on Quora today convinced me that we're on the right side of history

quora.com/What-is-the-most-unpopular-political-opinion-you-have/answer/Kim-Holleman
quora.com/What-are-the-facts-surrounding-the-Pizzagate-email-controversy/answer/Kim-Holleman
quora.com/Why-has-the-MSM-not-brought-forward-any-legitimate-evidence-against-Pizzagate

Nihilist begone, get ye to the Sunday mass

Bump

Thanks pham

k. go be useless someplace else then

>when you meme so hard that it's getting reposted everywhere
Feeling like hot shit right now.

Need moar book recs

Do Futurism books count? They have to be knee-deep in the transhumanism stuff if they're focused on digital surveillance.

Maybe something like Transparent Society? But overall id say out of scope unless people feel differently

Better to understand the spook mindset, but I agree.

We need one of these for intelligence agencies.

so none of you have ever read any of

>Programmed to Kill
>Devil's Chessboard
>Pawns in the Game
>Behold a Pale Horse
>Dark Alliance
>Conspiracy Theory in America
>Classified Woman
>The Last Gladio
>The Pentagon's Brain
>The CIA Doctors: Human Rights Violations by American Psychiatrists

?

Vaguely aware on some of the stuff on the previous list, but only because they were existing Sup Forums reading.

idk maybe i should just make the list with the 4 books i've personally read and can vouch for and then update it as i come across more stuff that i think is noteworthy

Order by Entry Level => Distilled Autism, thanks

If you guys read more books on the CIA, you're going to realize that they're incompetent. The guys you should be scared of is the NSA/JSOC.

my personal reading order was Franklin Scandal (which woke me the fuck up) -> Family of Secrets -> Compromised -> The Secret Team

The Secret Team is a drier read. It's written by Chief of special ops for the Joint Chiefs of Staff under JFK. He goes into how and why the Agency was created, how and why it's a clusterfuck, etc. I think it's a great read for understanding the culture and should probably be the first book someone reads.

Compromised is written by an Agency asset, who participated in Iran-Contra, and who interacted with Oliver North. This is a boots on the ground perspective of one man's experiences in one particular special op. It's meticulously documented with scanned receipts, business cards, internal docs, etc. If you believe the author, then you will also come away believing that Bill Clinton was/is an Asset.

Family of Secrets goes into the Bush family history particularly with respect to the CIA. Spends several chapters on JFK, Watergate, BCCI, etc. This is written by an investigative journalist. I'd suggest you read this third.

Lastly, the Franklin Scandal is about one particular alleged child trafficking ring that catered to elites. It opens discussing The Finders, and includes the US govt memo that notes that CIA stonewalled FBI /police investigation. The author never specifically names the CIA but does mention a man who claims that he was CIA and who performed "brownstone" operations involving both adults and children. You should be able to fill in gaps at this point. I think personally that this is the most important book of the bunch. it's also the most difficult to read. But I think it would be best read last in series. Unfortunately I realize that only the most aspie of us will still be following along at this point.

Unfortunately they are quite adept at destabilizing countries, infiltrating other areas of government (and society at large), blackmail, etc.

To your point about incompetence, Secret Team has a great account of how Bay of Pigs was bungled.

I don't think NSA is trafficking kids, though.

i click for boobs, i do not read post

thank u

pizzagate was debunked
debunked
that means no story
literally nothing burger
so stop
no sleuthing
no doxxing
no nuclear codes for trump!

>posting GK here
heathen

Here are some tiny tits for you.

thank you

DELETE THIS

Is it my fault he makes up half my Muv Luv folder?

you two shitbirds have watched too many hollywood movies and have developed a complex in which you have to roleplay as a hero who stops evildoers.

but in reality you're just a big loser looking for an escape from the monotony.

cps is an inlet to the traffic flow.

No argument there.

I'm not talking only about the Bay of Pigs. I'm talking about

>Phoenix program
>Lebanon civil war (CIA agent getting kidnapped by Hezbollah plus failing to kill Mohammad Hussein Fadlallah
>Failing to kill Pablo Escobar and Noriega (military had to assist them)
>Shia uprising in Iraq
>Taking years to find Osama
>Operation Merlin
>Camp Chapman attack
>failure to kill Saddam

People think the CIA can assassinate anyone. Heck they have to rely on the USAF to do so.

This is a good start.

Osama more than likely died in 2001. Pablo Escobar was more than likely a CIA asset. point well taken though.

sinister forces

>Osama more than likely died in 2001
I agree. One thing I never understood is how the story at Tora Bora matched up. It doesn't make any sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=mmtPBTybQ9k

any book recs senpai?

>everything has to happen for a reason

Next you're going to tell me the moon is a hologram.

>we got him!
>can't show you his body tho lol
They can CGI Assange, but they couldn't mock up a mannikin?

Evidence suggests it may be hollow, or of some other artificial construction. I don't advance the theory personally, though.

The Quran

well if it isn't hollow now it will be by the time we get up there and mine the shit out of it.

>posting latrova
now you've really done it

Relentless strike

Good point, Kasumi is more relevant to any MK Ultra thread.

I read legacy of ashes, it was full of jaw dropping, eye opening stuff, but I couldn't help thinking things were being left out. The guy was ex New York Times, we all know what that can mean.

Violence of action
Gives you insight how JSOC operates. It's fucking awesome.

Bump

Also
(((Weiner)))
(((Pulitzer Prize)))
(((New York Times)))

ratical.org/ratville/JFK/ST/

> The other side of the coin was equally significant. Military men found the CIA an easy means to promotion. As a result, they longed to get more of that valuable duty. Men who would have retired as majors, lieutenant colonels, and colonels found that the CIA was the easy road to generals' stars. There are a great number of generals, even up to the full four-star rank, who would never have made that grade, and who never would have made general at any level had it not been for their CIA assignments and the role they played in the development of the Vietnam operations.

ratical.org/ratville/JFK/ST/STchp12.html

> This is a most important feature of CIA personnel policy. Note that the law states that "the appropriate department shall be reimbursed from any funds available to defray the expenses of the CIA." The CIA is authorized to use money to buy people, and as long as they have the money, they can add people. This is one reason why few people really know how many personnel the Agency has; and why even these few may not know exactly, because so many of the cover people have been lost within the labyrinth of the total Government.

>tfw you sell drugs, weapons, and children to finance operations that congress won't authorize

>mfw

>implying the populace is getting mkultra'd with memes
Yeah okay

There are definitely a few artificial memes floating around.

there's a lot of them. or have you not noticed that many of them seem like they're professionally produced now

Such as?

ratical.org/ratville/JFK/ST/STappendix2.html

> In the performance of its functions, the Central Intelligence Agency is authorized to --
> (b) Exchange funds without regard to section 543 of Title 31;

> (b) The sums made available to the Agency may be expended without regard to the provisions of law and regulations relating to the expenditure of Government funds; and for objects of a confidential, extraordinary, or emergency nature, such expenditures to be accounted for solely on the certificate of the Director and every such certificate shall be deemed a sufficient voucher for the amount therein certified.

>we don't have a good reading list for understanding CIA
one book

legacy of ashes by tim weiner

then you will understand how the CIA is a completely ineffective dumpster organization

I'm sure I have a graph charting the popularity of "dat boi" versus "pepe" around here somewhere.

Fuck this gay earth.

As a meme artisan myself, I'll take your compliment with pride.

The Craft of Intelligence: America's Legendary Spy Master on the Fundamentals of Intelligence Gathering for a Free World
by Allen Dulles

ratical.org/ratville/JFK/ST/STchp23.html

> A parade of Secretaries of State have seen their power and influence dwindle and be eclipsed almost to extinction by the CIA. Even the Secretary of Defense, who in 1947 was charged with the responsibility for direction of the unified military force of this country, has witnessed the diversion of those forces from their traditional peace time role and their subjugation to the requirements of the special operations activities of the CIA.

> The conflict in South Vietnam stands as a costly and frightening example of how United States military force can be drawn into an operation in pursuit of the unconventional paramilitary activities of the CIA, and of intangible objectives not in keeping with those of the once proud and historic traditions of military power.

i thought this was mostly disinfo?