Polish American here, why do people think living in poland is a bad idea? I understand the economy is not the best...

Polish American here, why do people think living in poland is a bad idea? I understand the economy is not the best, but is it really that bad of an idea if you're financially well off? It's a completely homogenous society, mostly catholic, beautiful women, great food, very historical, plenty of sight seeing, and with the money i make in america i'd live like a king there. The only downside i see is dealing with polish niggers but polish skinhead niggers are nothing like african american niggers here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MVSqXox79Ks
youtube.com/watch?v=J0GMsvwtyfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>great food
I agree with all the others, but m8...

have you never had pierogies or nalesniki? great beer too!

Sie deutsches Schwein ...

>Pirozhki
Its russian.
>nalesniki
Its a fucking pancake

>great beer
Ehh, its ok. Would prefare czech or southern german beer anytime tho

pierogi is polish, if you want to debate who invented it first, the chinese first came up with dumplings.
i would give up all american food for the food ive had in polish restaurants in a heartbeat. better ingredients, fresher bread, more eatable meat, but maybe thats just being used to gmo's all my life. i like it.
the most attractive aspect is the fact that there are almost no niggers in poland compared to the rest of the population. that's only found in a handful of countries.

If thats what you want go to czech rep. then..

>Less cucked by EU
>Guns
>Even Better looking girls
>No super anoying dispora (Dont want to offend you, im 50% polish myself)
>Better looking cities

Fuck off back home then, Polish-American.

Polish American

Goddamnit with this American muh heritage larping

I'm the son of Polish immigrants living in Belgium but I don't call myself a Polish Belgian, I'm just Belgian

you people are no better than the whole WE WUZ KANGZ movement

guns are legal to own in czech republic? how easy is it to own a gun there? the one thing i hate about poland is how impossible it is to own a gun, a bunch of slavniggers can jump you and you cant do shit about it if youre alone

They are not only legal to own but also to carry, probably the most liberal gun laws in the west after switzerland.

Why anglos are always absolutely fucking worst of all anons on Sup Forums?
Go suck Ahmeds dick, britcuck.

im an american with polish heritage, does that offend you less? or should i fedex you some tampons in your nigger ridden politically correct countries?

No you fucking nigger you're just American, you cunts have nothing to do with Poland or with any other country for that matter.

>muh heritage larping

at least in Canada, it's a symptom of there being no culture to assimilate to. there's no such thing as 'Canadian'. just people that live in Canada.

t. Polak

had no idea, i dont think i'll be able to blend in as well as i would in poland, I wouldn't want to be the tourist fag who speaks english in a non english country either. czech americans are lucky.

living in poland is a damn great idea! it is more safe then in germany now. im living half time in germany and half time in poland and would like to live in poland constantly. As you said, quite homogenous society, middle class and wealth is constantly growing, school system is really good (80% of german highschoolers would fail matura here). foreigners are quite welcome (if you agree with jesus of course). basic food and meat has great quality and is cheap. beer is very awesome! spirits too.
just some impressions from: gov is going to ease tax stuff for small and middle companies and tax big companies like apple for regular taxes. woman can have self defense courses for free here, kids will soon be able to use public transportation for free. When you want to make vacation you have awesome sea side in the north and amazing mountains in the south. they put much effort in mining, like coal to be independent from energy imports from russia and they LOVE america! and i would poland call the little america of the EU too. If you're interested in poland, do some vacation here in Warsaw, Gdansk, Poznan, Wroclaw and Krakow you will be very amazed. greetings from poland, its awesome here!

have you ever tasted "german cuisine"?
it's worst than british

How hard is it to migrate to Poland being bilingual (studying chinese) and 21?

Ehh, i came to germany like 3 years ago and didn't spoke a word of german at that time, now im quite fluent in the language.

Do you speak fucking Polish?

Pole here
cons of Poland
-ultra nepotism
-bad roads
-terrible drivers
-pollution in air
-possible war with Russia

Also outside major urban areas Polans is poor. Not 3rd level poor but below Portugal level poor.

if you're studying chinese its very good. poland has strong connections to china, especially in food export

ale no kurwa no.
anoni wy tak serio?
wypierdalać jak już wyjebaliście.

przestępczość i bezrobocie w dół
jakość życia i zarobki w górę

nie chcemy was tutaj

Belgium's role in history is getting repeatedly steamrolled by Germany. What a proud history.

so a sub saharan nigger born and raised in belgium is also belgian? no wonder your country is fucked with terrorism.

this, at least polaks have pierogi and cheap but high quality sushi.
>Cheap for a swede

I don't speak polish tho, only English, how hard would that make things?

south-eastern Poland should be nice if you have the money

good point, people do learn languages fairly quickly if they apply themselves and actually live in the country that speaks it.

>muh heritage fag

I'll join you yank. We can eat some kopitki and drink kompot.

Honestly, because it's pretty boring.

I visited Poland 6 years ago as part of a backpacking trip. It was the place I looked forward to the least out of the entire trip at the time.

I was completely wrong in my assumptions about the country. There was so much history, culture, and amazing historical sites to visit. The people had a very cold exterior, never smiled, but were always friendly once you talked to them. The women were approachable, even for an autist like myself. The best part about visiting Poland, compared to any other European country, is that it is Polish. When you are in Warsaw, Krakow, or any other city, you are surrounded by the Polish. It is not like some garbage Western European city where everyone is mixed together.

Would love to go back, and meet some Pole bros and possibly waifu one of your women.

if you look anything like an arab then you are fucked.
Spanish people have been beat up when they thought they were arabs.
you'd have to go around in catholic priest costume to be 100% safe.

nice trips, but
>nepotism
it is only a problem for uneducated looser, because if you are the best for your position there's nothing in this world that can stop you
>bad roads
it keep getting better
it's cheap if you can earn good money here and it is not impossible here

also
we have actually quite good cuisine, but our export "dishes" are pleb-tier.
yes they're as tasty as it gets, but are poor if you think of ingriidients

>krzycz na ludzi ze wyjechali
>ciesz sie ze bezrobocie spadlo
Jak tam z logika Mati?

My grandparents are from there, but you faggots relocated all the ukrainians and lemkos in the area.

ok. why does this "author" bothered you?

Nah i would stay in muh republic.Lived in Poland few months.We have better quality life.People here were very kind to me.Catholic? nope i will never change my most atheist republic on this world for some papacy.

>it keep getting better

It better is, when i first visited poland i wonderd what my car makes a sound in regular intervals until i realised that the "Street" was a bunch of plates

Im kind of Hapa looking, white and tall, no terrorist beard

>*why my car

Considering we actually had a colony, yes

America's role in history is getting repeatedly steamrolled by Obesity. an equally proud history.

ty zmywak ale stul pysk, bo jak murzyn mamusi usłyszy to jej nie zapłaci.

a teraz wypierdalaj

roads are fuckin terrible in poland especially when you go out of major cities, even in cities too theres always construction. I go to poland every year for 2 months, even have a house there, so i know. drivers are fuckin insane, jesus christ i cant count how many times i would suspend someones license if i was a police officer driving around there. Even truck drivers.
Air polution is bad in major cities i guess, but outside of major cities there is no polution at all, its like being in another world.
Nepotism in what sense? maybe because i only visit there once a year that i dont see it.

helmut pls.

it is not like ex-gommie germany are actually any better
and don't lie
i know how it looks like

>jesus christ i cant count how many times i would suspend someones license if i was a police officer driving around there

Poles are the worst drivers in europe after italians, it really isn't funny anymore

As a British Pole studying MD over there now, im pretty much with you. Once ive practiced for a few years and made a bit of money, id like to spend my later years there.

It has its downsides, but its a comfy place to live IF you have international money.

If the language weren't so tough to learn, I'd absolutely consider retiring there. Is there a big U.S. expat community?

The streets in the east are often in a sorry shape, but they are more then a bunch of plates wielded together

Before you come to Poland you must to know complaining is in our veins

if you say someone
>you have great shoes
and it will be true
he/she will say
>oh no, they are old and uncomfortable

>your country is great
>this is shithole

>you have great hair
>my hair fall out i saw some on my bed today

i dont know why, but we did all the time.

>drivers are insane in pl
they aren't the best ok. only one cunt with crazier drivers is maybe italy.

BUT

every fucking burger drives like a fucking retard there.
slow as fuck
lazy as fuck
without any attention to surroundings.

Fuck. burgers are my candidates for worst drivers on the planet

No you fucking civic nationalist cuck. Where you are born is completely irrelevant with regards to your ethnicity. Someone with 100% polish blood is still polish, even if born in america. Some nigger born in italy still isn't italian.

II can always get polish citizenship through right of blood. tbhfam, if things in the USA get bad enough (ie, it turns into fucking south africa) I'm heading over to poland.

When you pass the arms exams which are easy.You can také your guns nearly everywhere but in fact there is good safety.

>a fucking plates
helmut... you have more than a few of those. uncle adolf build them and they are still in use.

you wouldn't want a conservative polak whos made a successful living through business in america to expand your economy by investing and spending in it? a lysy polak ktory sie napierdoli sie w barze i cie pobije dlatego ze krzywo na niego spojrzyles to jest okaj?
The best way to deal with the polish rap nigger problem is to dilute their population with more valuable members who have polish heritage and want to and can very easily assimilate to the country.

>americans talk about bad driving
Your driving test is made for niggers that can only drive around the building without a traffic violation.
>You have the same driving test as russians.

>In america you can drive test with an automatic and legally drive a manual
Fucking faggots.

English is mostly no problem in bigger cities. especially young people (till 40) are able to speak english and you have a lot of international companies here. i was for example in a police control with my car. Policeman spoke english very well and was really polite. something you cant expect in germany.

sorry you feel that way beligum, a roach born in a stable doesn't make it a horse.

>There will be millions of "polish" people soon because everyone wants to move to a white country
>Poland becomes shitskin by 2050 thanks to all the nu-poles

listen closely
fuck off we're full
even with all your money and will to live a good and "christian" life here.
even if your kids will recite Rota every morning.
There's a reason god or your parents sent you where you are right now. just stay there.

but seriously tho:
if you're white
not gay
are not affraid of honest job
and you're not a "gib me dat" kind of guy you're ok

That was a nice post.

I knew some polish people. They loved working on their english with me. I'd guess a lot of them speak english

>nu-pole
wypluj to słowo

There are basicly no people moving to poland from the west tho, only ukrainians.

In fact the only eastern/ eastern central nations westerners move to is the czech rep. and croatia

How much is it for basic necessities over there?

Apartment
Internet
Transportation
Burgers
= $$$?

no no, i agree that american drivers are bad, but when american drivers are bad they just cause you an inconvenience, when polish drivers are bad they fuckin endanger your life.
i was driving at night once out of the city and out of fucking nowhere a truck driver passes me when im doing 100km an hour in a 70km road, and he passes me around a narrow right turn, if someone was driving from the other end they wouldve been killed no question.
another time i was driving around my hometown when a drunk driver nearly collided into me from behind had i not noticed he was wasted from the rear view mirror and didnt make a sharp right screeching turn into a nearby ally, the guy could barely keep his head up. 500m down that road lead to the town square, which i later find out he drove into, with fuckin kids running around and parents on benches, he flattened a street sign, reversed, and drove away.
another time witnessed a crash because some skinhead niggers were going 120 off a highway ramp, took off the wheel of the car.
could go on and on, but ive never seen this kind of stupidity in america and i used to drive for a living.

>accommodation
it depends. city/country.
something modest or luxorious?
>internet
20$/month for 200mb/s
>transportation
do you understand in liters and kilometers?
>burgers
5$ for well made burger in a "restaurant" not a chain

>emigrate to poland without language knowledge

There are not many yet but it'll be reasonable for especially for old people to move to a 2nd world country with their money so they can have a decent living here without having to worry about being raped or beheaded by a shitskin.
There's a family of french refugees in my town already.

tell all of your wisdom to those military guys making all those accidents in poland Ayrton

Accommodations out in the country, but still close enough to get to the city in 30 minutes on a bus or in a car. If you have cars over there

because poland is not a real country

Name ends in -ski and can recite the nicene creed? Can into polska. Otherwise, nope.

i'm familiar with warsaw surroundings
let us say that you're able to buy some small house with arround 100-250k$.
and the traffic would kill you.
it is better to aim for a flat in a good neighborhood with this kind of cash

yeah, they are lunatic drivers, not bad but just slav induced suicidal.

I lived in Poland for 2 years...dad was ambassador there. I always felt like an outsider. Integration is hard. Sad

>soczewica
>koło
>miele
>mąka
>młyn

Damn. You can get a fixer upper house here in a nice white neighborhood for 30k.

i have an apartment in Wilanow, perfect place for me. not central and still has good shopping all around it.

should have just said in every convo how you hate turks and muslims.

I do hate turks and muslims. Wonder why we never got along

The thing about Poles is I always mistaken their name as a Jewish name.

Hold on tell me more about these polish rap niggers. And type polish plz I can read but can't write and want to learn

youtube.com/watch?v=MVSqXox79Ks

If it wasn't for Churchill and Truman being such autistic pussies and giving Eastern Europe to Stalin there would be no diaspora. The U.K. is retarded for taking in all those bydło for cheap labor and I honestly hope they suffer because of it. Hundreds of thousands of fully blooded Polaks were born here so don't complain about us Larping because we actually have a heritage. This is why I can't say I'm a white nationalist, because I have no connection to some cucked shit-eating hentai-watching faggots who happen to be white. Im sorry for the few white American nationalists on here who don't go full out stormfag, but it infuriates me when an American compares me to a nigger and then spouts some bullshit about white unity. The fact is I hate most whites. Germans, Ukrainians, Russians, and others. I can't wait till all the Polaks go back and we become the one bastion against the kikes being a rich completely white nation.

youtube.com/watch?v=J0GMsvwtyfs
Zwykłe antypolicyjne śmiecie udające patriotów. Pochodzą głownie z patologicznych rodzin i mieszkają w blokowiskach.

You gotta invest in Eastern Poland first.

this, every polak shits on them but they keep every arab nigger muslim scared shitless. They won't try to make poland into sweden when these people are around.

Oh wonderful this is the exact shit I want to get away from in America. Surely this has to be a minority. I'm not very familiar with the political climate in Poland right now but watch tvn24 sometimes but I assume it's liberal msm like our CNN.
My cousin played some gay shit like this on his phone in my car when he came to visit last year lol.

yeah it's a minority these days.
maybe not in poorer smaller towns.

tvn24 is owned by americans so yeah.

I look forward to visiting in September. Gonna be my first time in 15 years and heard it's improved a lot since. Was pretty poor last time I went but nobody seemed to mind at all since fucking everybody was white.

>121585325
>your country is great
>this is shithole
This.
If it was so great here, people wouldn't emigrate en masse for worthwile money or any money period.
It takes a lot of work and education to make just a decent(ish) life, while in the West you can make as much money from cleaning toilets or washing dishes, or be pretty much a millionaire if you have the education and some working experience, rather than a wealthier pleb.

>mostly catholic
No thanks.

meant for