Sup Forums, give me your biggest argument against abortion. For research purposes

Sup Forums, give me your biggest argument against abortion. For research purposes.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=UcYv9hAkenI
youtube.com/watch?v=6-JSypualLY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pro: bringing an unwanted child into the world is a tragedy

con: you're essentially killing a possible human being

>you're killing a human being
FTFY

People should not be able to keep making mistakes.
Limit abortion to the point where one day no one needs one.

I'm not even religious, I just think it's pathetic to need one.

*allowed to keep

It could have been any of us

The so called "human life" that is being exterminated has had no experiences, knows nothing, and is certainly not sentient. It gains experience, knowledge, and sentience through the act of living. If it does not get to live, it will never lose these things because it never had them to begin with.

m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=UcYv9hAkenI

youtube.com/watch?v=6-JSypualLY
I had no opinion on the matter before I heard this. I'm not even Catholic or religeous.

Pro: none if you're man, more free shit if you're woman and can blame state for fucking, can claim false high moral ground
Con: one drop and you're fucked, single? Fucked either way, somebody has to feed accidents, your country becomes Africa (America) or Arabia (Europe) within your lifetime

Abortion is simply pragmatic and increase quality of life for removing something you didn't sign up for, if anything men should be able to opt out before birth. ProLifers are just like refugee welcomers, they want everyone to care about them but becoming an example and taking few of them under their responsibility is a big no, pretending to be on moral high ground is easier than actually being on it.

So what do you do when condom bursts or she don't take pills without telling you?

>implying that it's possible to stop having accidents
They're called accidents, not on-purposes. You can't stop something that you didn't plan on doing?

against: the difference between a fetus and an infant is in many ways vague. both have a long way to go before they are fully developed humans ((if they ever get there)) and are equally dependent on others unless you count freak cases of babies raised by wolves. Someone may say fetuses are completelly dependent on their mother unlike infants and it therefore is her property and choice but that's only because of recently gained abilities to give children subsitutes and the moral will vaporate as we become able to keep fetuses alive in artificial wombs
For
If you are born to parents who didn't want you, weren't ready for you and aren't able to take care of you and perhaps not themselves/herself, you would likely be better not being born at all

Don't have sex if you're not in a position to have children. It's really that easy.

Because muh feelings. Let's keep shitting out kids we're not overpopulated enough!

Do you see why this won't work as public policy?

(b/c people will have sex anyway)

>deny millions of years of evolution that unconsciously drives you to procreate is trivial for every single human
k.

So i guess you're also ok with killing newly borns.

Abortion focuses on the outcome of the problem instead of the problem itself.

We should have government sanctioned tube tying and vasectomies to those who want want it. People would have to pay out their own pocket to reverse the procedure. That way there are no more abortions or birth control arguments

For: its killing babies!
con: women get another right that her male counterparts has no say in.

depends is it black if so nothing loss

I think Rhode Island had a free vasectomy program

Kill yourself nigger leech. Lets kill newborns while were at it too@

child sacrifice is evil.

>I can't get laid so you shouldn't either

Or I just remove few cells of something less relevant than my life and keep pounding your ex. If you don't have children or don't take care of an orphan then you're just immoral communist who invalidated his opinion.

you certainly are not sentient, maybe killing you should be legal.

What's the difference?

Scientists say killing babies is no different to abortion.

it strikes me as strange that a board that thinks that those who adopt a child not of their blood is cucked while proposing that children in need of adoption should be poured into this world

My opinion:

Abortion before the end of the third month: Not really sure. The argument about the brain still not functioning is strong, but when exactly is the deadline is debatable. Also, the date of the conception can be easily cheated.

Abortion after the third month: Indefensible. It consists in pretty much in killing a baby by dismembering or grinding him. Anyone who is ok with that is a psycho.

>I accidentally fucked her in the pussy, and she got preggers!

I wasn't but you gave me an idea, let's give woman an option of abortion and man option what to do with newborn. That way men can't force abortion on woman and she can't fuck up man's life on a whim, poor kid though but hey, woman can keep it on condition to give up any demands from man.

At what point does the baby become morally wrong to kill?

Oh no. Nobody told me that penis in vagina could result in human propagation.

Feeding single mother is being cucked, adopting an orphan looks damn based (if you're not TV star using them as advertismment) and makes your prolife opinion relevant a bit.

Never.
There are two ways to interpret the article:
>Killing babies is no different from abortion so killing babies is OK.
>Killing babies is no different from abortion so abortion is wrong.
Both methods of interpretation indicate the value of all human life equally. It just depends on how valuable you believe human life to be.

That said most pro-baby killers take a more moderate path were someone shouldn't be killed after they are old enough to have stepped into the doorway of the working world: education.

>I didn't plan on having a baby! I just wanted to cum in some girl's vagina.

And I need to pay for retards like you to have abortions because apparently sexual intercourse = impregnation. Who knew?

Abortions and rape should be legal desu fampai

Abortion is a sacred procedure for the population control. The government should be given the sole right to decide who and when to abort the undesirable fetuses.

Pay a buck now to solve a problem or don't complain about another genderqueer anthropology student who will demand you to pay for going trans anyway, your choice.

>Government enforced abortions.
>Government neutering of undesirables.
>Government one child policy.
>Government eugenics.
The four horsemen of the destroyed generations.

I'm not really fond of one child policy though. That's just commie shit. Desirables should breed more than one instead of the undesirables.

Ironically China let minorities have more than one kid.

How is that an against argument?

Using Sup Forums to conduct research? What could go wrong?!

Against:
1. The heart beats and brain functions months before birth. Those things ending are how we define life ending so them begining should define life begining in humans. (Note we are not trying to generally define all life).

2. Adaptations to reduce your birth rate are inferior from an evolutionary stand point.

3. Abortion is unnatural and artificially changes the consequences of your innate preferences, this will change evolution.

4. Abortion permanently damages a woman's ability to have children by raising risk of miscarriage, deformities, and other complications during a birth she wants to keep. The healthiest way to raise a family includes never doing that.

In favor of:
1. Blacks and Hispanics disproportionally have more abortions per person than whites in the US, this helps balance the growth rate of the populations.

2. This also reduces the number of people on welfare.

- You aren't be forced to give your kidney/blood to allow a unable person to live, so you shouldn't be forced to provide your uterus too.

- Less crime.

- Killing is not absolutely wrong(unless you are a Jainist), it is acceptable in some cases and it's the way rational societies flourishes, extremism and dogmatism always leads to problem.

- Less suffering. Putting a unwanted human in this world leads to more suffering and net unhappiness to everyone than killing it.

>implying retards care about reason, suffering, society and logic and will just spout "muh bible" to hold his retarded bigot beliefs