Why is America so protective of Israel?

Why is America so protective of Israel?

Other urls found in this thread:

whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/ussliberty.html
military.com/daily-news/2016/06/09/liberty-survivors-say-us-still-plays-down-israels-attack-on-ship.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jews

Remove kebab.

i want to fuck that Israel desu

What is this a political cartoon for ants?

Because of that plump, yet firm ass

Dat ass...

It's the one country in thst part of the world where I don't have to worry about my head being chopped off.

As for the US, we always talk about how much foreign aid goes to Israel, but they help us via military tech. Shit like the iron dome is pretty amazing.

because they have nukes and are a good strategic base.

Israel has a nice booty

Unlike your average pollack, I don't really got much against Israel.

But the US-Israel alliance is hilariously one sided it's not even funny.

Quite literally the only thing America gets out of it is a nation willing to test out your new military R&D tech and partial access to their intelligence networks. Partial.

But hey, a good chunk of the aid money has to be funneled back into U.S. weapon manufacturers, so I guess not all is lost.

Muh jesus

also remove kikes

We all secretly want a jewess with that kind of firm ass and cum so hard we accidentally make two countries with a different religion entirely.

because they're the closest thing to a country in the region that doesn't absolutely want us dead while we desperately need the oil that exists there.

Because (((they've))) almost completely conquered your country from within. (((They))) pretty much own you, literally.

America has propped up Israel when they were the only militarily friendly power in that region. Now that Egypt is playing ball and Saudi will want more military to prep vs Iran, I think we'll see a decline in importance of Israel.

I know people who worked in military intelligence their entire lives, and they say that Israel really isn't our ally, it's a friendship of necessity.

Up north the liberals are because muh diversity.
Down south it's more complicated; all the redneck Christians in the Bible Belt consider Jews to be natural allies who worship the same God but disagree about if Jesus was the messiah or not, but that's ok because Jesus will sort it out when he gets back. As such they think of them as estranged brothers who are a little confused and as such treat them as they would distant family. There are also few Jews living in the South so people down here usually haven't even met an actual Jewish person, so they just go by what they hear about Israel on Fox News. (Usually them sticking it to all them damned terrorists)
So pretty much they think of them as long lost cousins who are always getting picked on and want to defend them, even if they really don't know them well at all.

Was giving me a boner part of the Yinon Plan?

this
we don't want israel to expand or gain any more power. they are useful for keeping mudslimes destabilized

Maybe its because they control our finance and media. Those are the two things needed to completely control a modern democracy.

We've got a parasitic fungus in our brain.

Cuz that bitch hot.

The same reason you were cucked to the insane point of genital mutilation. Or why UN created the illegal state of Israel.

To think that the only reason those countries want yours destroyed is because the Jews convinced you to screw them over time and time again.

israel got a fat ass tho

Cuz Israel is thicc af obviously

>israel
>oil
American education, everyone.

they also buy a fuckton of our weapons and help engineer new weapons for NATO

>want to invade sand nigger country
>say we need to protect our ally in the region
>????
>profit

>destabilize the ME further
>???

>caring about whether or not the shitskins have stability

My gripe is they attacked one of out naval ships in Egypt and got away with it.
>we waved American flags and radio them multiple times
>they even went after the escape boats.

>not realizing stable kebab vastly superior than unstable kebab
At least stable kebab can be controlled.

She is rather T H I C C

The only issue is open borders and welfare states importing shitskins. Stable sand niggers would be too organized and would stand in the way of our business in the ME.

This map is shit because Muslims and Africans also clip the skin.

>sandniggers
>organized
You've clearly not been in the ME.

Not that Israel would know what stable kebab looks like

For what purpose would you invade Israel bordering countries then?

>oil
Saudi Arabia is the major seller by a large margin and is already US puppet.

damn they got you brainwashed good

Jesus Christ that graphic is terrifying.

No, but my country still has profit to be made in the region.

Time to wash your dick, south amerinigger

whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/ussliberty.html

military.com/daily-news/2016/06/09/liberty-survivors-say-us-still-plays-down-israels-attack-on-ship.html

True but i think most of that is unreported

Damn Israel thiccc boy. Jewish pussy ain't no joke

Two words,

Samson Option

t. brainwashed by Sup Forums

Edgy lines sir.

Their the Christcucks chosen people even tho they're basically the opposite of Christians. They're too realize it tho.

That picture is confusing. Why would a Jew spread a religion that curses Judaism?

dick cheese takes a good 2-3 weeks to build up, and I jerk it multiple times every day.

>turkey or any muslim prevalent countries not marked
seems accurate enough

We DO have some kebab in Israel, y'know. Some of that is under control, too.

It's as if you want to jew the sandniggers or something...

America supports Israel because of the amount of Jews in government.
How the fuck is it legal for someone to have dual Israel -U.S nationality and still be in the U.S government?

>how much
3% of our GDP. It's chump change and we can do without it. What we need is a veto-bot in the UN (until it is dismantled).

The original Christians were Jews. The religion didn't come from the White man we just accepted it.

If it was up to me, I'd kill every sand nigger and just turn the ME into a fiefdom. That doesn't sound very realistic though.

Here's a big fucking redpill that none of you will believe

Israel doesn't even exist, it's just America. Israel IS America

Considering your own kebab gives you trouble, I'm inclined to agree there.

Try removing yours first.

And Catholicism is?

Well, Jews, Turks, Greeks and Lebanese are very much related genetically. They kind of are all the same in that way.

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.

Considering how much Jews are given flak in the US, your argument is false, hue-man.

Have you seen that ass?

cause look at that ass

>tfw no qt israel girlfriend