Oy vey shut it down the goyim have turned against us!

oy vey shut it down the goyim have turned against us!

twitter.com/UncleChangNYC/status/853067957538365440

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.suicide.cc/doku.php?id=uncle_chang
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

These are pretty good. Post more

naming the jew has never been so easy

How long until this gets shoa'd

This thread is absolutely hilarious.

OY VEY

Bump for awesome.

Piggyback bump.

>Wilhelm never changed, and throughout his life he believed that Jews were perversely responsible, largely through their prominence in the Berlin press and in leftist political movements, for encouraging opposition to his rule. For individual Jews, ranging from rich businessmen and major art collectors to purveyors of elegant goods in Berlin stores, he had considerable esteem, but he prevented Jewish citizens from having careers in the army and the diplomatic corps and frequently used abusive language against them.[

the kaiser knew

A ... solution?

Will it work on National Review articles? theyve written a few calling for the death of white culture.

Also, if they can take every Hitler speech and change Jew to White I bet they would publish it everywhere.

Top kek

how did you whites allowed this to happen?

its fucking disgusting

Well, some of them did help feed the ovens.

"Black guys are killing us"

Hall of famer.

complacency. we need to take a tip from islam and become violent and extreme again. violence literally solves everything.

>false narrative of jewish victimhood

fucking kek

I fucking love Uncle Chang the madman just doesn't stop and lefties can't say shit because he isn't white

Bump

Does anyone find it funny that it's suddenly racist when the words are "Jew" or "black" instead of "white"

Jewish privelege - be racist without being called a racist

I don't even have an analogy to make for how much I'm laughing.

Funny how it becomes "racist" if you change targeted race but considering perfectly "non-racist" in original. Right, "SJW" scum?

That's fucking solid.

>this thread

I'M FUCKING DYING OF LAUGHTER AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SPREAD THIS TO THE MASSES AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

break dat conditioning friend, they're racist no matter what race, nigger, white or covetious jew

cuckoldry is an opportunistic pathogen. americans were fat, happy, and complacent, and the juden seized the opportunity.

Wow, an extension that makes Salon readable.
Very impressive.

The jew fears the samurai

wiki.suicide.cc/doku.php?id=uncle_chang

pottery

wew

My sides

SHUUUUT IT

bump

Glorious

but they were both the problem AND part of the final solution

bump

Also you guys need more than the salon, and the huffington post.

kek'd

This is fucking awesome

noice

That's pretty good.
Heartily keked.

Can we line up every Huffington post "journalist" and throw them into a pit? Preferably a pit full of deadly animals?

This thread was funny at first, but there are so many blatantly anti-White articles here that I'm getting pissed off. How fucking brash can they be?

The pit must be empty, they will have to fight last man standing with blunt melee weapons. If they refuse to fight, one will be picked from the pit and tortured before their eyes until they start fighting.

requesting collage

It was the fact that those articles even existed on non-comedic, non-Tumblr/Random nutjob sites that was what finally red-pilled me.

>5000 years ago, the jews ate rodents
>now they are the rodents

careful, fellow Hans

Someone make a collage like this one was made when the extension only did whiteblack swaps

I installed one of these years ago and forgot until months later.

It completely tricked me and I thought everyone had gradually become aware of the JQ.

>a pit full of deadly animals
how about a cage instead?

Fuck off BND

nice

You want beta Jews to fight? That's like asking a wild Lion to be a vegetarian.

on second thought, forget the pit. Let's just have a renaissance fair and we can launch them with a trebuchet into Israel. We'll have a cease-fire with ISIS and we can all hang out firing Jews over the wall.

Fuggggggg
If only

Nein, I live in Berlin. It's better to take just vows of silence here. Leftists are fucking everywhere.

That said, recently I've seen some right wing stickers, but they get removed quickly.

"Jared Kushner met with senior officials today at the Jew House..."

Lol

>Stop being black, and just be human

Topkek, I work at the Uni (doing phd) and have two literal non-violent Antifas (females) in my office. I trigger their shit so hard sometimes they leave early on the day. Of course all in legal boundaries.

TOP KEK!

Someone must write a plugin so these sites look like Der Stürmer.

How does it know when to use Jews/Jewish. I assume the article didn't say Whitish privilege?

I didn't know jews were cannibals

>Stop being jewish, and just be human

KEK'D

Keked and saved

whites = jews

white = jewish

it changes 'white' into 'jewish'
and 'white people' into 'jews'

Jesus
Is this a new thread?

Holy shit my sides

Top Kek this is amazing. How the left doesn't see how outrageously racist they are of whites is unbelievable. Literally, I don't believe that it's lost on them. I believe wholeheartedly they hate us passionately and want to destroy us.

It's just hilarious how blatant they are yet their brainwashed academic slaves just follow anything they say. Disgusting.

Because they genuinely believe it's impossible to be racist against whites.

these are the word swaps in the code

Dont make me kill

I want Atom Bombs.

you are what you eat

Good thing he uploaded the code too if (((google))) shoahs it.

Holy shit!

Abosolute degenerates across the board. You all deserve a last chance

Can someone make a malware based on this. maybe some hidden extension? We have to infect as many normie PC's as we can.

Holy shit! This Digits!

PRAISE KEK

can we get the hacker known as Sup Forums to make this?

taylor swift/beyonce

great idea
maybe a facebook virus ?