What's his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UG6mYqbjRSo
youtube.com/watch?v=bLldkzHe9-k
rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/wanted/michael-teddy-gibson
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hopefully shooting more niggers

Suicide.

I'm sure suicide. He's probably already dead.

This. A high score attempt on gorilla mode.

based Heinz

>DUDE NIGGERS LMAO
grow up

t. A nigger

he's probably getting dornered

t. Americans

Its dorner. He wanted to remind us that he cannot be cornered

Either suicide or suicide by cop. I hope they catch him and lock him up, this is a perfect example of people that shouldn't be allowed to own a gun, drive or anything that could endanger others (including having kids).

The governments need to come up with a decent intelligence test, one that cant be cheated. I'm sick and tired of watching retards breed like rats that the sensible ones need to carry. Fuck all subhumans. Pic related is another perfect example of people being to stupid to have certain rights.

You have to go back

quick rundown?

FPBP fuck niggers.

Wait, is he still running free? He hasn't been caught?

youtu.be/UG6mYqbjRSo

>another thread was dropped from the catalog for this shitpost

Thanks for correcting the record

>Pic related is another perfect example of people being to stupid to have certain rights.
I don't get it

Are you a Scot?

ANOTHER ONE

To be hung by his neck until dead. Piece of shit nigger.

he wants to go to death row
>he said in his pre shooting vlog

Where the fuck have you been? He's still somewhere, that is not in police custody.

wew

some of us are at work or too busy to catch the news, motherfucker

Nigga he's been loose since yesterday. Keep up. We don't all operate on slower than maple syrup time.

BUT WAIT THERES MORE
MAAAAAAN
youtube.com/watch?v=bLldkzHe9-k

>Where the fuck have you been?
Nah, up here we have a competent police force that doesn't take +24 hours to track a 6'1 nigger down

He is Khan from Star Trek.

Hopefully dead because I don't want to have to pay for his lawyer, meals, and sex change in prison.

fuck off, nigger

Fried chicken and watermelon.

rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/wanted/michael-teddy-gibson

How about this nigger who shot someone? Going on 2 weeks dickhead.

He's Muslim apparently. So maybe he'll make an explosive exit

Where do you think you are?

bump.

Interesting to hear what people think this dude is up to.

>Nigger
>Pussywhipped

That's all I'm working with at the moment.

Yes. The SNP have lied and lied and lied again, their supporters are too stupid to see it. I worked with one that had done campaign work for them but didn't know what a hustings is. During the Indy ref I was homeless and living in a hostel, said hostel and the charities that worked with them were facing closure if we went independent yet people living in the flat I was in still voted SNP, one of which was a weapons grade piece of shit that had kids all over the place and didn't work, genuinely the scum of the earth.

Proof?

nu-pol pls go

Anybody cheering the fact that old man got murdered and are calling him a nigger are pieces of shit, he was just an old man minding his own business walking down the street and some crazy piece of shit killed him, the only niggers are you and the guy that did the shooting.

Also the old man was a veteran wtf have you done with your lives besides shit post ?

Kys you edgy kikes.

>Be suicidal
>Instead of offing myself, I'm gonna go kill innocent people, knowing it's wrong
>Be on the run
>Want to get caught
>Keep running and blasting people
This is the man that currently has the country by the balls. Think about that.

Muhfuggin bix nood

I've shit post for 7 years and been through more meme wars than you can count you piece of faggot shit

I LOST a lot of friends during meme war 2016

SO KEEP YOUR SHITTY OPINIONS TO YOURSELF YOU GOD DAMN PIECE OF TRASH

I'M A VETERAN OF THE MEME WAR

TAKE IT BACK YOU FUN GUZZLR

Otherwise known as "boot time"

Whoa, how did that guy get a nazi flag? Is it some kind of chrome extension?

he will turn himself in within hours, mark my words

nobody on an actual rampage would even flirt with the idea, yet he explicitly mentioned he was considering it last night (assuming that social media post was authentic). if it even entered his mind, he will do it. additionally he has only killed 1 person, and he did it for attention when claiming a dozen kills in abandoned buildings didn't work. he wants to make his ex feel bad and his mother regret not taking his suicidal thoughts seriously. he will not kill another person and he will not suicide by cop or otherwise.

i don't want to take the buzz out of this because it's exciting to follow the story, but i'd bet i'm right.

Please tell me you're trolling

>being this new

Sup Forums will find him and become heroes. Then we will overthrow Venezuela.

le being teh new le epig just pretending to be retarted trole post xddddd