Can't catch a dumb nigger that basically gave out all of his personal info

>can't catch a dumb nigger that basically gave out all of his personal info
>think they can challenge the entire Russian country and its allies in an open conflict

Can we start laughing at americucks now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=whD8exnDZnY
videos.files.wordpress.com/ye3jLBhI/18008149_1162264480552611_4218290524764766208_n_dvd.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LANE?

Unless he ran to mexico he will be caught.

Yeah your right it baffles me as well the entire country doesn't know where the fuck he is considering we're the biggest super power in the world and ready to take on North Korea or Russia we can't catch a single black man on a killing spree.

>can't catch a single black man
kinda hard desu, in a country full of niggers that all look the same

even in GTA they would have caught him by now

>the city of Americucks

even our incompetent and drunk police would've caught him by now (and killed in the process).
the fuck are you doing americanskys?

What happens when he runs out of ammo?

Wow he seems like a big guy

>killing spree

One person at random 24 hours ago. Nigger's probably hiding in a mine somewhere

>While playing the game, quickly press Triangle, R2, Left, L1, X, Right, Triangle, Down, Square, L1(3) to get extra ammunition and the assault rifle, grenade, knife, pistol, RPG, sawed off shotgun, SMG, and sniper rifle.

reminder that they WERE able to stop and disarm someone livestreaming their attempt at catching the man

i get safety and all, but let's talk about priorities, huh CPD?

>driving car with Ford Sync (satellite tracking)
>using phone that can be triangulated in a milliseconds

the only reason they haven't caught him is that he isn't valuable enough (1 murder) as a target yet.

If he was lying about that stuff, why did he lie?

He'll get caught faster in Mexico, a large black man sticks out like a sore thumb.

I don't know man they see he was last spotted in Pennsylvania and they apparently think he also was responsible for the car dealership killing last night, but maybe he's already killed himself or like you said hiding in mines but i feel as if we should have been able to find him by now.

He's clearly unstable and might kill again, he is a high priority target. He may have killed the car lot owners.

fuck joylain

Maybe he's wearing a disguise?

>implying mexican police do anything but take bribes and sit on their fat asses

Nigger probably killed himself in a abandoned building somewhere.

Anyway it took interpol and a good chunk of the euro police a week to find the one of the Paris shooters and the Canucks a few days to catch Maple Syrup Rambo.

Honestly once a criminal has a 4 hour head start and has no plans but running it's pretty hard to get them until they fuck up.

The Colombian guy that killed 200+ kids has been out there for like 7 years and no one knows where he is.

>gives out info
>ditches phone
>he has no tech to be tracked

Us Amerifats laugh at our shitty police quite often desu nothing new here

She pushed him to far.

>one of these things is not like the other

sage

>He's clearly unstable and might kill again

I like to call him Uneven Steven.

>He's clearly unstable and might kill again
This applies to 95% of murderers out there.

>Kill one person with proof
>Blame the girl for it
>Also tell her she is responsible for that death and the "14 last"
>Achieve maximum guilt possible while simply killing one old man that was about to kick the bucket anyway
If you get into that ape's mindset, it's pretty easy to understand why he'd lie.

didnt the german market killer run away from his truck and didnt get spotted until like a month later

Long Easter weekend, people (including law enforcement) need a vacay

Isn't that why the Ohio police haven't caught him ?

>nigger
>has money to bribe someone

>"police officers and detectives are the US military"
hmmm.. rly make u tink

ohio did have a mass shooting that killed 8 and no one was ever caught

America if you need help catching this guy you can borrow one of our immigrants
youtube.com/watch?v=whD8exnDZnY

>Maneul Norega
>Saddam
>his two fucko kids

Even if the military controls the country it can take some time. The nog will fuck up soon if he didn't already commit suduko

the irony is that to kill again after you've had time to calm down requires some semblance of stability. Most get their first kill and then freak out and eat a bullet.

how would the americunts even challenge north korea?

If he runs to Mexico dude won't last the cartel will massacre his ass plus Mexicans are to fond of blacks from the states if your gettho

How are things going on finding those Chechen terrorists?

It's funny because it's true. Burgerbros on the internet are some of the most deluded people in history.

If he didn't an hero already and he is actually running, he's heading to the East Coast and will drift to Philly/NY/Baltimore and around Wilmington. They always do.

Good rational post, leaf.

He's probably deep in some woods waiting for the dust to settle. In the meantime he'll lose a massive amount of weight and shave his beard, becoming irrecognizable. He'll then move to a ghetto somewhere and start a new life as a drug dealer.

Most likely but he will have to kill himself eventually dudes no longer a human after what he did plus he's gonna run out of money at some point unless he decides to shoot up a bank for money next.

Hopefully he will die a miserable death in the forest

I like how they held a press conference last week just to reaffirm that, yup, we still don't know a damn thing.

What a curious situation, was it a cartel? Who else sends killers in the night who don't leave behind a single shell casing? How did they get in and out of adams County without being noticed?

thats not how you do it shitbird, you have more luck camping an atm.

the people who were killed were involved with the local drug trade..also Pike county is really small..easy to leave desu

ХAХAХAХAХA

Maybe I don't give the good old boys around here enough credit. Just seems to be higher level operators than some rival weed growing family. I admit I'm not totally up to date on the case though

Revolvers do not leave shell casings, may have been what was used

>Who else sends killers in the night who don't leave behind a single shell casing?

You'd be surprised how efficient some Black gangs have gotten at operatin' . A lot of them have prior military experience and come home to share it with their homies.

pic related gang graffiti in Iraq from gangbangin servicemen.

Hey man I'm not a piece of shit like he is.

>can't even catch the illegals
HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHSAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

>can't catch a dumb nigger that basically gave out all of his personal info
This was the entire justification for giving unlimited power to the surveillance state. Jesus fuck are they inept when it counts. Repeal it all. NSA your shit is weak.

Yeah, obviously, but I'm pretty sure they confirmed there were multiple weapons used. Been a while since I looked into it

He had 2 phones, a shitty burner flip phone and a smart phone he used for live streaming. It's surprising they can't track him.

The phone call that saved Sup Forums

my bad thats mostly just tag shit, heres some GD scribbles from Iraq tho

I remember when that fear campaign was launched, early 2000s? It could be true but the only real event we have to compare is the Houston cop killers, who did nothing outside of basic training tactics. He was no operator

Well I do know a guy whose brother (I know I know take this with a grain of salt I do as well) was ex-military and was paid a few thousand to run a weekend course for some inner city hoods.

Exactly how the fuck can you not track someone's transactions and phone in this day and age, anyone can do that shit so that's why I'm baffled.

its actually pretty hard to catch people.

He got rid of the phones?

What is it called when you figure out where a cunt is based on which towers his cell pinged off? I'm describing like 20 year old methods featured in fucking movies.

what is it called when you throw the phone away

Post the webm you fucking faggot.

I'm presuming someone stupid enough to livestream a murder is stupid enough to walk around with the same fucking phone until he's murdered. Hardly a stretch, burgertard.

>livestream murder
>ditch phone

videos.files.wordpress.com/ye3jLBhI/18008149_1162264480552611_4218290524764766208_n_dvd.mp4

For you.

JOY LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE

>Even in GTA
Where the police spawn near your location and always know exactly where you are as if you have a GPS chip inside of you

Not like that in real life buddy

>Russian allies

triangulating his position?

Didn't he basically give the police/all the retards on his fb a headstart?

>Hey guys,
>im going on a murder spree now.
>I'm currently at this address.
>I just shot a guy at this location
>I just filmed a youtube video at this location
>Now i is vanish.

That's fucked.

>"I AINT GONNA STOP KILLIN PEOPLE TILL YOU CALL MY PHONE, JOY"
>*throws phone away*

I dunno man, something tells me he didnt do that

yeah impossible if you ask me

If he's hiding in a mine, Its going to be like the movie First Blood where Rambo was hiding in a mine for a bit(well he had to escape but was kind of hiding during that time).

I've shit post for 7 years and been through more meme wars than you can count you piece of faggot shit

I LOST a lot of friends during meme war 2016

SO KEEP YOUR SHITTY OPINIONS TO YOURSELF YOU GOD DAMN PIECE OF TRASH

I'M A VETERAN OF THE MEME WAR

TAKE IT BACK YOU FUN GUZZLR

rare flag if anyone wants it

Underrated

Kind of a risky plan....If he does get caught and gets blamed for the murder of 14 people, he won't be able to go "lol joking, I just killed one".

who dis?

Very degenerate btw
>hair
>tunnels
>tattoos
>piercings

t-thanks

He's apparently moving around all the fucking time.

Maybe BLM could find him...oh wait.

Did he drop a bottle of ketchup on the floor?

Why does the blood on the ground look so fake? It's not what i would expect from a headshot.

It's not really a "plan", it's more like a reflex manipulative people have:
>Guilt gives wanted response
>X creates guilt
>X times 15 creates 15 times more guilt
I doubt niggers can plan out anything, hence why I doubt he had even considered the "After massacre" scenario in his mind.

They still haven't caught him? what the fuck America?

Well here in the States one murder is still going to send you up for 25 to life, life without parole (or execution no idea if Ohio is a executing state) if its 1st degree (pre meditated). Might as well go big or go broke.

People lie all the time. Mostly for attention.

most likely blood from one of the facial arteries that came out of his nose immediately after being shot.

Okay that makes sense

>He's killing people over this fat five-headed bitch

Took you guys a decade plus to believe a Dingo could eat a baby. cmon now.

Also Emus

Car dealership murders were last week.

I would kill 13 people to not meet her.

They all look a like and if you harrass the wrong one the liberals will riot and burn down the city. better to just let them kill each other. they fuck da police anyway.

don't you have potatoes to grow or, shit what do you even do in Bulgaria? That's how little people think of your country.