What do you think about catalonia?

tell me Sup Forums

Catalonia is a communist bastion.

Based looking triangle, much like Gibraltar

Should be free, much like Gibraltar

Communist niggers

marxist shithole. beautiful villages. lots of muslim scum.

VOLEM INDEPENDENCIA

CATALONIA UN PAIS

Is that correct catalan

This thread is all hat and no Catalonia

Viva la revolucion siempre

wouldn't Spain without Catalonia be more governable?

Secede now fuckers. Get out from spain!

Isn't that basically the California of Spain? Super rich province interested in seceding from the mainland but Spain doesn't want that because it would virtually cripple its economy?

Sounds like shit. How does the culture in Catalonia differ from the rest of Spain if at all?

We'll conquer Valencia again :DDDDDDDDD

Nothing a purge can't solve :DDDDD

Then let us go you fucking idiot :DDDD

¿Who?
/thread

May god bless Texas :DDDD

Independence will never happen.

Stop doing these protests (pic related), please. For Europe.

Funny, you are so independent that you need permission. Interesting stuff.

>Gibraltar
>Free
Gibraltar can't be free, the moment yo liberate that shit will be back to Spain, but you can try

Not a lot of good shit, athough I am a FC Barcelona supporter, so there's that. yeah, I know

B.but they already have a flag on Sup Forums, and Sup Forums is always right

Spain's California.

They speak fake french.

proof that franco was too soft.

Commie Graveyard

Why are Spain and Portugal so irrelevant? You NEVER hear anything about them in the news. Literally never.

being relevant just means youre first in line to get vaporized

Gibraltar is a colony, they charge in pounds, have a base of the UK navy there and are under control and protection of the UK, and that's why they'll leave the EU with the brexit too

Nobody is saying we're free though

American education

I think it's important land to the UK because of the canal, which is why they won't give up on a fucking rock

its pretty much our dome of the rock :D

Place is full of nprth European tourists and immigrants doing all kinds of crazy deugs in broad day light. Shitty streets, so many alleys in the city center that look like a dump and homeless niggers and meth addicts living there under some cardboard boxes.

If you are white you can fuck a new bitch every day tho.

??????????????????
Fuck all of you illiterate spic fucks

Northern europe*
Drugs*

Sent from my iPhone.

Well, it just shows the old British bulldog can still do tricks, and that the glorious British empire didn't vanish just yet.

>the canal
? there's some wathers that Spain don't recognize, but you can cross the narrow in the spanish waters even if they had that, is important now because most of the NATO submarines are fixed there instead of Rota thanks to our retarded politicians, is just a tax haven and a smuggling zone

Less sandnigger loving and libtard bullshit
More getting out of the Spanish shithole

Worst neighbors

So are you going to ask Portugal? No, because Catalonia is not Portugal.

So if you think Catalonia is not Spain, why don't you just secede?

Let me tell you why, because you are never going to secede, your politicians are ripping you off and proffiting by selling the idea of the secesion not by actually achieving it. The idea has to last forever, so they profit forever. You are just their useful idiot.

But again, I'm sick and tired of you. I want you OUT.

Fucking this.
We need to get independence not only from spain, but also from fucking liberal scum.

Then idk, they probably just love that rock

>American education

Que dijiste cabron? Fijate que yo estudie catellano en mi escuela americana. Yo hablo ingles y castellano y un poco de frances. Me queda muy claro que el catalan es un dialecto de peones analfabetos que mesclaron el castellano y frances.

I don't think about Catalonia at all

Catalonia is broken, default.
They are Spain's cataloniggers

Festered with jewish conversos

Bam

Barcelona is the cuck capital of Spain, choke-full of muslims, faggots and SJWs. I'm all for their independence.

I still like them more than the Basques, though.

Pic related is the average catalan

> What do you think about catalonia?
I don't think about you at all.

Cucks and muslims all over the place.
Dali was funny though.

It's California but in debt and corrupted. They believe they are not, but they are: they are Spain in denial.
Their culture is pretty similar to us or every other mediterranean place desu. Not a great deal like basques.
Basques are bro-tier.

Its California (read cancer) of Europe and its a rightful clay of glorious Espana

They are our jews

nothing good.
t. catalonian