What did Neil deGrasse Tyson mean by this Sup Forums?

What did Neil deGrasse Tyson mean by this Sup Forums?

twitter.com/neiltyson/status/853987380377866240

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/alien
youtube.com/watch?v=Gt-NoLyYD0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like how he felt the need to elaborate on "aliens" so as not to confuse the retards who couldn't grasp that he meant ayyyyy lmaos instead of eh, esses. It's like his audience are a bunch of retards.

Gives me a big shit eating grin reading this.

Audience = Americans

Carl Sagan may be surprised that they picked a nigger that barely has any real knowledge about science, who talks about political shit to replace him

BREAKING NEWS: Notable pop scientist Black Science Man thinks everyone should learn English and speaks out against multiculturalism.

Pretty sure if the aliens have a big interstellar empire, they are not monocultural.

I somehow doubt beings capable of interstellar travel are stupid enough to be surprised by different peoples killing each other.

Maybe they will be surprised that we haven't killed all the niggers yet and give us a hand.

Unlike ants or fucking tigers

>le smart nigger

Globalist shill spouting nonsense again

>implying the aliens don't want to kill us

Yeah, I bet the ayy lmaos would give a rats ass about what we do.

Had it been a white or a Jewish scientist I would've called this surprisingly ignorant.

He means that the aliens would be surprised to learn that Whites haven't killed everyone else by now.

Why would they be suprised a large planet with people separated by oceans and mountains developed differently? Are aliens retarded?

Fabianists aren't even hiding anymore

>black space man is a globalist

Reddit incarnate

But he said "Space Aliens?"

Asians dont give a fuck it seems, literally

Unless the alien race that achieved interstellar travel killed off all the other cultures on their home planet.

>post something like this and everyone thinks you're a genius
>mention that most of the people killing others for having different cultures/ideas are Muslims and/or have brown skin and everyone loses their minds

>Be black

>Be scientist

>Make no contributions to ffield of science.
Publish no new findings in your field.

>Become renown and famous in America

It seems like he's talking about mudslimes, but I know for a fucking fact he's talking about straight white Christian conservatives

he meant hes a stupid nigger

I like how he felt the need to add the qualifier: "space"

>He thinks aliens aren't subject to darwinian battles for resources... like every other creature we've ever known.

he meant he's a fucking idiot by making such a statement. why the fuck would advanced beings who discover us be surprised by that?

Probably not considering he's dead and all

How can Space Aliens be real if our languages aren't real?

t. black science guy

Based Neil sticking it to Muslims.

Just an "intelligent" version on this

that he's retarded and doesn't understand why there are wars

Kek

That's what I mean. He felt he needed to call them space aliens instead of just aliens because most of his followers would probably think he meant "undocumented innocent babies" and get offended that he would dare call them aliens. He didn't want to have to elaborate after getting hit with retards getting ass ravaged for no reason.

Humans should all tolerate one another except we should kill all cisgendered fucking white males

>space aliens

>Muslims might be surprised to learn that humans have multiple languages and cultures and that killing them because of this is what Allah would want

It would be surprising to us that intelligent life was achieved elsewhere without the Darwinian method.

>surprised

Any space alien capable of making the journey all the way to our planet will probably be an emotionless robot that will harvest us for fuel.

>pushes globalism and slavery to government as a means of impressing make believe space monsters

>A space faring species may be surprised that the key to success is to struggle against other competitors
rly makes u think ..

Yeah and maybe aliens did this and didn't keep the retarded subaliens alive so they could progress

>Muslims being surprised their death cult wants death

They might be more surprised to learn we selectively ignore human biodiversity and have failed to quarantine/eliminate cultures that are anathema to worldwide peace, prosperity, and harmony with nature.

Who's to say that other aliens wouldn't have this exact same problem?

What if the space faring aliens are only one faction and at home they still have wars over stupid shit?

I swear NDT is some sort of fake character/persona pushed by (((them))) to have a black guy be a scientific role model or something.

Space aliens probably have multiple languages and cultures and kill one another because of it too. What now faggot?

What is this, Star Trek? Why is he making the assumption that aliens would be homogeneous and/or a hivemind?

Or instead of blind optimism they might even be worse than we are. Hell, I bet a civilization would have to carry out some kind of wide scale oppression / genocide to make it into space without all the lesser gib races / species.

Senile dementia

>making the assumption that aliens will have morals
That's a really big assumption

Wtf i love global uniparty states now

what a fucking retard. How ignorant do you have to be about anthropology and biology to think such a thing is novel to humans

Because it's been so long since they've killed all their competitors that they've all forgotten about them....

Actually now that I think about it... he might have a point.

The (((Ayys))) want us to have one language and culture.

I've always had a headcanon that the middle east is still at war with itself in Star Trek. Only they have Replicators and Phasers instead of AK-47s.

>not killing each other over SMECKLES!
>*burp*
>MORTY!

>Beboo bap (Why are they killing each other?)
>Bebap boop (because they have different cultures n shit)
>BeBix Nood (We was sentient n shit)

This fucker is just superimposing his commie wet dreams on America via alien fan-fiction.

Any kind of assumption about alien life is a big assumption.

>thinks aliens would have to be enlightened to travel the stars

They'd probably be just like us except with warp drives and robot hookers.

>Carl Sagan may be surprised that they picked a nigger that barely has any real knowledge about science, who talks about political shit to replace him

>Carl Sagan burning in hell for being a lolweed fedora tipper
>Satan looks up from assraping him with a cactus
>Hey Carl, guess who stole your schtick up on earth?
>They picked a nigger who barely has any real knowledge about science and who talks about political shit to replace you
>Satan, you're just trying to get a rise out of me. They had billions and billions of people to choose from, many of them qualified scientists. How do I know you're telling the truth?

Doubt it, when the Chinese, Indians and non-muslim Persians were the forebearers of civilization they were peaceful and gracious to "lesser races". When Semitic Christians and Muslims did it they were evil and petty. Basically, resources allow you to get into space, and acquiring said resources without war would be the most efficient so it would be more feasible that a race focused on cooperation and peace would be more advanced than the opposite. Don't believe me? Compare Islam and literally any religion it replaced.

But didn't you know Star Trek's Federation is a post-currency, post-scarcity Utopia, now I'll trade you these dilithium crystals for some gold-pressed-latinum.

I like to think his head will explode the day we make contact, learn of their history, and their planet's civil wars.
>but thats what WE do

Now imagine if there were 0 mudslimes in the middle-east, imagine if we literally gassed them all completely to death and morality didn't exist. It'd be pretty easy to get at all that oil.

It's code for "Scientists don't really understand statistics lol."

>ayyyy lmaos instead of eh, esses

They'd still be fighting over religion and land.

that aliens could, well, be totally alien to the way human think and act.

that the things humans associate with language and culture, maybe aliens don't.

Maybe aliens just see language as a code to be replaced whenever a better one appears.

Maybe aliens see culture as just the way you do things, and easily abadon, change and adapt their culture whenever better cultures appear.

It's like the human race is some monolithic ant colony.

>space aliens

stopped reading right there.

this

I'm getting fucking sick of these patronizing dick-lickers that tip-toe around the fact that it's always mud-bloods perpetuating all the senseless violence, as if we haven't noticed it happening over and over again.... our brains are set-up to recognize patterns like this.

This is all very insulting.

>fictional space aliens that I know nothing about hold the same political and social views as myself because I am smart

Would have been even better if the Greeks and Persians didn't lose the middle east to pisslam. The world would be centuries ahead today.

>Space Aliens
Black '''''physicists''''' everyone

or they may be Klingons and totally get it.

he means any sufficiently advanced race to travel the stars will have unified their species under one culture and encountering a race that hasn't will be surprising.

>space aliens lack diversity and tolerance

NO NAZIS IN OUR GALAXY!

>Satan gives Sagans soul to God for reincarnation.
>God puts him in Shia Lebouf's body and mind as a goof.
>see some uneducated fake science nigger is constantly pushing leftie politics
It's exactly like Ahmed the clock bomb inventor. Dummies were saying "HE INVENTED A CLOCK".
AHAHAHAH

there are alien forms capable of inflicting horrific amounts of agony and terror and they don't need a reason at all. stupid nigger

top kek

i like how he also implied that the aliens didn't wipe out the other "races" in said alien race

>mfw space Hitler comes to Earth to finish up after gassing the space kikes

>post-currency, post-scarcity Utopia
How can people believe this when Harry Mudd is selling defective wives to miners out in the middle of fucking nowhere? In post-currency, post-scarcity utopias people would just leave their stupid mining gig in the middle of nowhere and live where the pussy is.

Maybe our reality IS Sagan's hell. He has to watch every episode of cosmos over and over while every single one of space nigger's thoughts and tweets is beamed directly into his mind.

"Astronomer Carl Sagan, who was a faculty member at Cornell University, tried to recruit Tyson to Cornell for undergraduate studies."

"Tyson was a lecturer in astronomy at the University of Maryland from 1986 to 1987[21] and in 1988, he was accepted into the astronomy graduate program at Columbia University, where he earned an MPhil degree in astrophysics in 1989, and a PhD degree in astrophysics in 1991[22] under the supervision of Professor R. Michael Rich. Rich obtained funding to support Tyson's doctoral research from NASA and the ARCS foundation[23] enabling Tyson to attend international meetings in Italy, Switzerland, Chile, and South Africa[21] and to hire students to help him with data reduction.[24] In the course of his thesis work, he observed using the 0.91 m telescope at the Cerro Tololo Inter-American Observatory in Chile, where he obtained images for the Calán/Tololo Supernova Survey[25][26][27] helping to further their work in establishing Type Ia supernovae as standard candles. These papers comprised part of the discovery papers of the use of Type Ia supernovae to measure distances, which led to the improved measurement of the Hubble constant[28] and discovery of dark energy in 1998.[29][30] He was 18th author on a paper with Brian Schmidt, a future winner of the 2011 Nobel Prize in Physics, in the study of the measurement of distances to Type II Supernovae and the Hubble constant."

How butthurt are you, dumbfag?

Genesis 11

The Tower of Babel

11 Now the whole world had one language and a common speech. 2 As people moved eastward, they found a plain in Shinar and settled there.

3 They said to each other, “Come, let’s make bricks and bake them thoroughly.” They used brick instead of stone, and tar for mortar. 4 Then they said, “Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves; otherwise we will be scattered over the face of the whole earth.”

5 But the Lord came down to see the city and the tower the people were building. 6 The Lord said, “If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. 7 Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other.”

8 So the Lord scattered them from there over all the earth, and they stopped building the city. 9 That is why it was called Babel —because there the Lord confused the language of the whole world. From there the Lord scattered them over the face of the whole earth.

Earth is a big OCTOGON

Sumerian Translation:

For Marduk therein a sacred city, a place for skyships, to establish!
When his followers at the place assembled, stones to build with they found not
Marduk how to make bricks and burn them by fire, to serve as stone, to them he showed,
Therewith a tower whose head the heavens can reach they were building.
To thwart the plan Enlil to the place hurried, to placate Marduk with soothing words he tried;
To stop Marduk and Nabu in their endeavor Enlil did not succeed.
In Nibru-ki Enlil his sons and grandchildren assembled; what to do they all considered.
Marduk an unpermitted Gateway to Heaven is building, to Earthlings it he is entrusting!
So did Enlil to his sons and grandchildren say.
If this we allow to happen, no other matter of Mankind shall be unreached!
This evil plan must be stopped! Ninurta said; all with that agreed.
It was nighttime when from Nibru-ki the Enlilite Anunnaki came,
From their skyships havoc upon the rising tower, fire and brimstones they rained;
To the tower and the whole encampment a complete end they made.
To scatter abroad the leader and his followers Enlil thereupon decided,
Henceforth their counsels to confuse, their unity to shatter, Enlil decreed:
Until now all the Earthlings one language had, in a single tongue they speak.
Henceforth their language I shall confound, that they each other's speech will not understand!

>implying aliens would have a sense of surprise
>implying an alien would have any human quality
why do you pay attention to this literally who, OP?

It's actually because he understands the actual meaning of the word alien in the English language. Alien doesn't mean extra terrestrial.

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/alien

Is it oil or culture and skin color we are killing over?

Pick a narrative Neil.

Does he honestly think aliens wouldn't have their own ethnic and cultural differences and internal strife?

The fuck? Even if they managed to achieve peace they would have a history of war and violence within their own past

if this video doesn't make you think I don't know what will

youtube.com/watch?v=Gt-NoLyYD0M

He's an intellectual with his head up his ass when it comes to everything but Physics.

There's more to human nature than your fucking ivory tower.

he's wrong. no one kills anyone else over culture, it's always over resources.

stop watching TV you braindead faggots

Why doesn't black science nigger stick with science?

>space aliens

>Ayylmaos finally land, make contact
>Tell us they will guide us into the cosmos
>Tell us that they, too, hail from a homeworld of many different peoples
>They are advanced far beyond us, though, and so they look down on us greatly
>Say they can see we have erred throughout our history
>Flabbergasted, they ask our leaders why we set "our world's slave-races" free, and shunned all progress as a species trying to treat them as equals
>In all of their travels through the galaxy, they explain, they've never seen anything so stubborn and backwards as our quaint human notion of "equality"
>They kill off the Liberal intelligentsia en masse, and usher in a new age of Imperium and progress for our species

But seriously. The arrogance of these "intellectuals" in always assuming that a hyper-advanced species will *obviously* think the way they do is astonishing. They literally think they're so smart that they have more in common with hyper-advanced theoretical space creatures than they do with their fellow man.