ITT: Antifa exposed

youtube.com/watch?v=Cnq3RrCYG54

youtube.com/watch?v=Tx69voe7Wxo

Other urls found in this thread:

andywarlord-comix.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=0SOGoiZflYc
reuters.com/news/picture/trump-rally-turns-violent-at-berkeley?articleId=USRTS12MDO&slideId=1180907463
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/65ufal/ethics_bbc_news_is_saying_that_the_berkeley_rally/dgdcc1d/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gif of antifa getting btfo by no parking sign?

pretty interesting

>joey salads
Get out and stay out.

bump. Because in 6 days this bunch of condom residu will spread their shit in MY country.

>that attack on the sign
kek

Joey Salads is at the protest? Ah man, it's not cool anymore.

>MY country.

No borders, no nations! French belongs to Africans!

>alaskafag being an attentionwhore again

Wow, good job Joey salads.

Is this the first time Joey Salads has done something worthwhile?

>joeysalad

kys

Check this out

andywarlord-comix.tumblr.com/

wtf i like joeysalads now?

Pretty based honestly.
This is all shit we know already though. Spread this in normie hangouts. Hit plebbit with it and watch the /r/MATs start crying.

Prank dude doing work?

Remember what people like this did to that female Trump supporter in San Jose, anons?

I have no sympathy for these antifa.

joey salads has done something smart? never thought id see the day.

hope he does more undercover work to unmask these fucks

I don't get it.
Why is antifa wearing new balance shoes?

>in 6 days this bunch of condom residu will spread their shit in MY country.

On a pas de lance à eau ?

youtube.com/watch?v=0SOGoiZflYc

>muhammad flag
no u

i'm eager to find out what /funnyjid/ h3h3will say to that

So pol already forgot about this girl. Predictable

Thats joey fucking salads. Jesus christ what fucking timeline is this.

No way this is real?

but its very interesting that this antifa thing is just now getting wind up in america

I, as european, can tell you americans that you better quickly make it clear to your local politicians that these people are a threat and they're really low-life cunts who think they're robin hoods burning other peoples cars etc

HEUHEUEHAUHUEHUEHUEHU

I wonder what these hippies think about all this

i think beverly hills antifa is a parody account, still funny

it isnt

ree

Reminder hat de had a weapon

Wtf i love joeysalads now

it happened again. I watch just a minute of antifa members beating people and i feel so enraged.

These people are the scum of the earth. You can say "Oh they're just doing it for politics" but these people's actions reflect the type of person they are. These are people that are willing to go out of their way to beat and cause suffering on people who in no way affect their retarded and flawed ideology. These people seriously deserve the worst. They have had every chance to just look down at their hands, realize what is going on and just STOP, but they didn't.

kim if you are reading this please nuke cali

What the fuck is your picture, OP?

can you be anymore faggy looking with these vin-diesel glasses and the stupid mouth cloth

>expression:rightous disgust

>one guy is clearly submissive
Aren't anarchists opposed to hierarchies?

Those glasses are generic sports glasses retard

As for the mouthcloth, I know what you mean but w/e kids these days.

>not wearing eye pro
>wanting antifa to see your face and ruin your life

He looks like pic related

ethnomasochists are literally masochists.

hey french anons, i've been trying to learn your language, is there a french imageboard or a good french forum i can go lurk to practice reading french?

sage for offtopic, thank you

Too bad Salads blew any credibility he had when he faked that ghetto thing, otherwise this would be shareable.

Google is fake search.

The girl is the joke, right?

right guys?

I'm thinking the reason these people gain traction is because they're beyond parody. You can't make fun of them. They're already stone-faced expecting everyone to believe in and accept their jokes as serious.

>These people seriously deserve the worst.

And the worst isn't a beating or injury. It isn't death. It isn't a fine or prison time. The worst is to finally understand how wrong they are. No retributive physical punishment can top the amount of shame these people ought to feel. If we punish them physically they'll become martyrs to others and in their own minds, bursting with hubris -- and more violence, at their first chance.

It's got to be explained to them. Patiently and repeatedly. Once they understand, we won't have to hurt them. They'll hurt themselves, psychologically, for the rest of their lives.

Idk, are these edits, we're these originally skinheads and anti Nazi stuff? haven't seen many antifa with shaved heads. It's usually dreadlocks or faggy shaggy mops

sara sadoski

This. If they make it to 30 they'll be slamming their own head against a wall looking back on what they were doing.

Did they have two encounters? In the video where he punched her, she had no bottle... perhaps he stopped her from throwing a bottle before and then when he saw her again, he laid her out?

Pre-emptive strike.

I guess ANTIFA will take their salad...to go

>The worst is to finally understand how wrong they are

Never gonna happen. They've built their lives around this foundation of Marxism.

This is how they should be treated. Just mocked and laughed at.

>Did they have two encounters? In the video where he punched her, she had no bottle... perhaps he stopped her from throwing a bottle before and then when he saw her again, he laid her out?

Yeah, and the moment before he clocked her she turned to the side and kicked at someone on the ground.

>I guess ANTIFA will take their salad...to go

This town isn't big enough for the both of us, Ecce.

A lot of them are still young (20-25), and it's likely not their lives they've spent, just the last few years of their lives. I get the impression that extremism is their introduction to politics, for a lot of them.

Nazis are trash
therefore trash is Nazis

i'm sad h3h3 wasn't there :/

that photoshop looks better with the blur filter applied

These are people who went into tens of thousands of dollars of debt learning that white people are born with inherent sin, going back on that investment would mean admitting not only did they waste their money but also wasted four or more years of their youth devoting their brain to ideas that are demonstrably false. People simply don't go back on things that easily. They've formed their entire identity around being "moral crusaders".

will take longer than that but yeah france is doomed

They will only realise how wrong they are if they get what they claim to want. Which is the worst case scenario for all involved.

reuters.com/news/picture/trump-rally-turns-violent-at-berkeley?articleId=USRTS12MDO&slideId=1180907463
Retard

Love how Reuters calls it a Trump rally when it's a free speech rally and Trump is already president.

They're herd animals. The more any one of them senses a change in the herd's direction, the more likely that person is to move in that direction too. I bet they could be convinced to fight to make school debt go away with other debt in bankruptcy.

You have a point. Fortunately, humans have huge forebrains. This is where the imagination is, which includes the ability to entertain hypotheticals. This means, because they are humans (herd animal tendencies aside), they can visualize what it means to get what they want, and understand the consequences, without having to actually get it in real life.

If you understand it, you can help explain it to them so they'll see it too.

They're all doing this shit, conflating it with a simultaneous "tax return" protest to make it look like the right attacked the left. I'd bet some money that the "tax return" protest was probably astroturfed once the date of the free speech event was announced, for the purpose of creating this false narrative.

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/65ufal/ethics_bbc_news_is_saying_that_the_berkeley_rally/dgdcc1d/

Ecce homo

truly the lügenpresse

pfff. and they loss any way.

My ass you guys glorify lynching and killing minorities and then cry when they hit you.

joey salads is a shitty entertainer and a kike but this vid is ok
>minorities
lol 99% of "anti-fa" is fucking white. you idiot

The tits on granny at 4:06 though

>Avoided hitting the jewnose
>Still turned into a blubbering pussy immediately after

You are so naive

Learn to live with terrorism I guess.

not even a stop sign.

I have to admit Sup Forums you faggots are really creative.

> good
> French forum
Pick one and only one
Our forums are horrible
But if you want to take a look at it go to jeuxvideo.com 18-25 (it's the "adult" part of the site) they are slightly less autistic than the 15-18 and you'll learn arabic better than French

Get the fuck out of my country you limp-wristed subhuman commie sack of shit.