Lock Attacks on Berkeley Protest VI

Bike Lock Guy Identifiables
---------------------------------
Hair: Brown, curly, medium length to long (bangs clearly show from under his hoody and can be seen in a side view in the wind indicating they are at least 6 inches long). Beard and mustache, lighter blonde, fairly full but kept short.

Build: About 5'6" to 5' 7", slender/thin but in shape. May be a member of a martial arts / boxing club given his footwork.

Tattoos: maybe some ink on his upper forearms but no solid proof. Seems likely.

Gloves: Black with a green lining visible as a band at the wrist.

Backpack: Dark grey, no visible markings.

Pants: Levis 514 size 32 30 Dark grey, baggy at the bottom they are too long.

Belt: Black/dark color woven leather or cloth

Hoody: Black. No visible markings.

Shirt: Blue cotton

Shoes: Columbia brand Newton Ridge Plus brown leather hiking boots.

Sunglasses: Cheap plastic rayban-ish knockoffs, possibly Collins Bridge. Solid bridge over the nose. Black. Visible screws in the front plate holding the arms on.

Mask: Black cloth, likely a bandana. No identifiable markers.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Accomplices!

The front line in the video shows several "civilian-clad" leftists who are almost certainly shielding his attack and escape. They have been linked to a local antifa group through the shaved-eyebrow bitch

A fat woman in black (several belly rolls) was IDd as talking to him in another video.

"3 faggits" who were ID'd by based-stickmans group as giving orders, and were subsequently singled out when the smoke hit. These 3 were in the group with moldylocks when she got equalized (and thus showed the world her scalp collection.)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCl8mcdluYc73vSgVFILMFmA/videos
pastebin.com/BLnnPCcz
liveleak.com/view?i=9d5_1492400261
archive.is/PGX2i
youtube.com/watch?v=L7on-BcK-54#t=561.979836
instagram.com/p/BJqb4NZDAsV/?taken-by=onionvelo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7u3uhKxNPNg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Things to do:

FIND MORE FOOTAGE FROM THE RIOTS

We need more more pictures of this guy. AND HIS ACCOMPLICES.

We need physical attributes from him (ears and arms especially), and going through the social media of his less-than-masked accomplices will very likely give us more clues.

Dig dig dig, stop wasting so much time trying to match him to FB right now, we dont have enough physical identifiers as it is.
Here are the latest links:
youtube.com/channel/UCl8mcdluYc73vSgVFILMFmA/videos
pastebin.com/BLnnPCcz periscope videos to be uploaded in 4hours by
liveleak.com/view?i=9d5_1492400261 shots of him partially unmasked

Things NOT to do:

Spam FB pictures of suspects claiming its the guy. We cant prove it yet. Find more suspects if anything, but the best thing is to look the raw footage and get primary evidence.

DONT ARGUE WITH ANTIFA SHILLS

if you arent posting to uncover bike lock man and his ilk, then you are burning through the bump limit and derailing the thread which is what antifa wants.

just ignore it, plenty of other threads to argue all day with those fucks. Similiary we dont need people spamming memes or pictures of hairy twatter's famous caves.

Please read my other posts, I think I've found him, the sunglasses match too now

Beard coloration is analogous. Can anyone side by side the facial hair for better look

Save everything from his social media before it's deleted

old thread

these antifa faggots actually think they are lashing out and sticking it to the ebil man when all they are doing is attacking their fucking neighbor and not the supposed asshats that control every aspect of their life

its fucking embarrassing to watch

Archive.is the pages
Here is Instagram
archive.is/PGX2i

nose is spot on could be a match

SAVE IT ALL
archive.is

This is his backpack. Anybody recognize the brand?

youtube.com/watch?v=L7on-BcK-54#t=561.979836
@9.12 you can see the guy with the green bandana around his face who ends up taking his bandana off after about 10 seconds and then the guy who got smacked with the lock shows up not long later which makes me think this part took place not long before the happening

He looks like Charlie Kelly tbqh.

>send in an antifa thug to be friendly to their target
>now the target is off guard
>call other antifa thugs to jump the target

THIS IS WHAT THEY'RE DOING.

IF SOMEONE (MORE LIKELY A WOMAN) WHO APPEARS TO BE ANTIFA APPROACHES YOU AND STARTS TO ACT NICELY TO YOU THEN THIS IS WHAT THEY'VE GOT IN THE STICKS.

DO
NOT
TRUST
ANTIFA
PERIOD

OK, so I went to facebook Antifa Berkeley fanpage and after digging I found this guy

Cont. in next post

Nose is spot on, glasses are spot on, facial hair is the same colour, looks like he might have shaved it into just a goatee now, even the way it grows is the same. I think we have our man.

Considering the hiker boots, maybe it's not the same but our guy will be a hiker and this guy is into this thing, and what's more he's even a bike mechanican so that would explain where he got the tools from, if you google image search his name you can find his linkedin profile

Cont. in next post

what if this is local law enforcement making these threads?!?!
doxxing threads are normally deleted afaik
still need a source on black samurai

ALERT: THERE ARE ANTIFA SHILLS POSTING DEAD END SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS TO DISTRACT US

>antifascists suppressing other people's opinions using violence
Oh the irony

One of the earlier threads somebody posted a list of martial arts clubs in berkeley. That might be a place to start digging as well, but we still need more raw footage to pick through.

There are a ton of people in the crowd with cameras, some of them got the shots we need.

If you search for this guy, you can even find his twitter from which it becomes obvious he is a leftie

Cont. in next post

Nice Find

cant speak for the hundreds of other anons contributing, but im in denmark and its getting late.

that said, who fucking cares if LEA is in on it. we WANT this guy busted.

dude i think you may really got him, hope we find some final proof like his fucking boots

I love you guys

YOU CAN'T RUN
YOU CAN'T HIDE
YOU GET A FREE HELICOPTER RIDE

Yes. This is what they are doing since forever. They are the commies jew. One should not interact with the jew

instagram.com/p/BJqb4NZDAsV/?taken-by=onionvelo

This his instagram, and he has 1500 posts... on 1 of the recent ones he has the same sunglasses, if you look close enough even the two metal spots are there

Everybody in Berkeley is a lefty.

If you start spamming FB accounts you will kill the thread and we still wont have shit because we dont have what we need on this guy yet. Dont post a social media unless there is damning evidence, ok? Which again, is going to be a bit hard considering we are still working on getting all of that.

It would be great if it was the local law enforcement, it would show they want to take a violent criminal off the street, but it most certainly isn't, once we identify the guy the other half of the battle will be to get him arrested.

even better here is some pictures of him for the people to lazy to watch the video

> Changed cloves?

Top pics: black gloves with some white under them.
Bottom pic: white gloves with some black under them.

He probably switched them.

4 hours sleep are enough for a working man.
But kind of start feeling sleepy as well. Might hit the feathers NOT.
CANT STOP
WONT STOP
AntiFA needs to be put down.
or baited into shooting people ;^)

Cycles a lot so would have a Ulock

doesn't archive.is overwrite old urls if they're updated?

>archive.is/PGX2i

download it as zip on archive is

cap everything
archive
webme if you can
Sup Forums is most of the time lazy

That's not a pen in his back pocket most likely, it's probably one of the psi gauges for tires hence square appearance and the bike lock and other attire.

Typically mechanics carry them clipped to a wallet in that fashion, I do for my cars atleast. I dunno, maybe this is helpful.

Hair is too short and wrong color and not wavy enough. Mustache is WAY too thin.

Also he would have had to change his black hoodie for another antifas black hoody, which is beyond retarded as it exposes him for amost zero gain.

Its not him.

Perfect, well said. This looks like exactly their tactic.

Also anons if you're posting images from social media sites, can you also post how/ where you found them from? Dudes with beards and a nose are not a direct connection unless you post how you found them! We need evidence not mere conjecture. Good luck fags.

see its the green bandana guy whos been seen with him but with his face on show

no there is a history button if a page was archived multiple times. upper right i think

>Hair is too short and wrong color and not wavy enough. Mustache is WAY too thin.
>Also he would have had to change his black hoodie for another antifas black hoody, which is beyond retarded as it exposes him for amost zero gain.
>Its not him.

It's one of his accomplices.

its the green bandana dude. One of his associate pointing out or mostly securing. You seem really sleepy.

Holy fuck i love you man

his twitter carlgauger3
there's an other pic with the glasses.

archive? Link?

If /pol can figure this one out.
You guys would seriously be more effective than real fucking agencies.

ahh thought people were saying bikelock faggot switched clothes or something. my bad.

Is this him?

Saw a picture with ulock but the caps shit (on iPad) it's about 24wks ago

well we got isis once, they might have realized they can eat more doughnuts and our discoveries wont throw their case away

what happened to post?

we got isis twice

we are getting close

I keep fucking saying it. If you post social media accounts you will get this shut down. We have been lucky the mods let it ride while we hunt for this criminal.

A) We need more evidence from riot footage.
B) If you do find a social media possible, dont post it here unless its a burning hot match for some reason.

Earlier in the day these threads were getting deleted constantly because of this shit.

This is good. Since my leads have gone cold for the moment identifying this guy could be helpful as he is bikelocks accomplice from what i can tell.

No tattoo on outer right forearm

Good observation.

If he owns a bike perhaps he checked the pressure prior to riding to the protest?

Also explains the lock as some people have said above already.

lol. jesus christ tell me my eyes are just blurry from being tired.

Is this guy in any of his picture

Sorry lads thought cap was shit tried to get a better one

The arms are too hairy to be lock guy, unless he shaved them before

Glad I'm paranoid
I saw some ducks. Maybe this is why they got deleted. For ducks go to 4 + 5 -1 chan. Mods are afggots but pro antifa ducks

its inner upper forearms that are of interest. on the flexors. he definitely doesnt have tattoos on the outer parts.

Most likely candidate so far.

GUYS I am local. I can check out bike shops if that would help.

Unless he changed his hat, I just posted the screencaps I took here, this looks like Greencuck no2 (his bandana has more blue in it, more of a true green where Cuck no1 has lime). First time seeing that hat on him but the gloves are a match, plus he's pointing to. Def. working with lockcuck.

If you guys are seriously getting laid out by a 5'6 manlet you deserve whats coming to you.

liveleak for lockcuck attacking turtle guy, also face shot

idk for lockcuck attacking pepsi guy

idk for lockcuck attacking helmet guy

undercover 1080p video for good quality shot of lockcuck (covered face)

high quality still photo for back/side shot of lockcuck, good sight of pants (and its size) and footwear, google to figure brand, datamining of people to figure out fit of pants and deduce height

antifa berkeley facebook for list of antifas in berkeley, from there reach the guy and match all previous evidence to him, antifas can delete but facebook will still have the data (thanks CIA/NSA)

I found his friend with the GREEN BANDANA in the Pepsi challenge video at 5.17 in. Burning the maga cap with his mask slightly off. Fairly sure it was before the lock incident as the injured Sriracha guy walks by later, depends on editing.

Also he gives a Pepsi to a guy in a Sriracha shirt who taunts the crowd with it. Not sure if same guy.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7u3uhKxNPNg