Friedrich Nietzche VS Julius Evola

Who is better Sup Forums?

Who is more redpilled?

nietzsche is nothing but a dumb bitter virgin nigger, that's it, whatever you read from him is stupid and retarded

Evola

Eola is the best

Nice meme pic btw

Nietzsche is cucked on some issues and his writing lends itself easily to bluepilled interpretations. Evola was a NEET retard living in his mother's basement. The Nazis took inspriation from Nietzsche while laughing at what a loser Evola was; I tend to follow their lead.

Thanks, I made it myself.

I'm better than both. Seriously.

Nietzsche described himself as a filosemite. Who do you think /ppl/ will choose?

Nietzsche was overall smarter and a better writer, Evola a better magician.

Evola of course

Neither

Cállate, paco, eres un pinche naco y además eres medio pendejo.

I've not read Evola but Nietzsche is only shit-tier because of the consequences of his work rather than the merits of his thought. Hard to teach the overcoming of nihilism without bringing the mind of nihilism to the reader.

Nietzsche is not even a nihilist.

Diogenes, to be honest.

>Diogenes is said to have eaten in the marketplace,[47] urinated on some people who insulted him,[48] defecated in the theatre,[49] and masturbated in public

>From Life of Diogenes: "Someone took him [Diogenes] into a magnificent house and warned him not to spit, whereupon, having cleared his throat, he spat into the man's face, being unable, he said, to find a meaner receptacle."

How are they comparable in any way?

>which is the bigger anti-Christian fedora
Tough choice. Fedoras suck both of their cocks posthumously, though.

>Who is more redpilled?

Neither is worth a shit, and the constant Nietzche talk is a distraction because (((they))) know neither are worth a shit.
Read the four books of the Gospels, Acts, and then skip to Revelation.
Or Read the Theravada Pali cannon translated into your language.
At worst, read the Greek and Chinese philosophers.
European thinkers are faggots who need a whole book two express three thoughts worth remembering.

I loved reading about Diogenes lol. A profound character -truly.

2 spooky 4 me
but seriously stirner was the first SJW

If this is why you find him great then you missed the point.

That was my point. People see nihilism in Nietzsche's work because he writes partly about overcoming the destruction of a post-Theist nihilism.

Diogenes is a meme "philosopher" who directs the general results of Epicurianism and Stoicism to people by appealing to them through an additional and necessary carelessness about morality and social cohesion. Proto-communist faglord.

Both are not anti-christian especially Evola don't fall for modern liberal memes.