Any Christians here?

Any Christians here?

I came out to a Catholic family member as a transsexual and she didn't give a shit to the point of telling me "make sure you find a good surgeon". But curiously she went on to say that if I had told her I was a homosexual she would have cut contact with me. My mum (a Protestant) had more or less the same stance when I told her. Is this a common religious view? Or are they just weird liberals? I do know that Shia Islam is ok with trannies but not gays so there's that as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wuHwAcW-2l8&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Since your gender transition is most likely going to lead to you stepping in front of a fast moving vehicle, I'm fine with it. In fact, I'd pay good money to see a documentary depicting your sex change op, you parents disowning you, you friends abandoning you as you're being almost ultimately scolded and kekd at, resulting in your messy, but poetic suicide. You not an ex Olympic runner, so your face won't shine on the cover of a magazine, but only on your obituary. You'll live as fag and die as one, and you're going to be remembered by those closest to you as the most disgraceful and disgusting thing in their lives.

If you are under 25 don't make your family suffer for an stupid thing you may regret eventually.

If you are older than 25 just do whatever you want, nobody cares.

homosexuality is a degenerate perversion, attributable to Satan himself.
Tran-sexuality on the other hand is a debilitating mental illness.

>religious logic

mfw

Not a christian but transsexualism isn't inherently carnal. Many trannies are trannies due to mental illness or someshit. Where as homosexuality is inherently chasing after cummies.

Why come here with this? Nice image too.

catholics are satanic and OP is a faggot. shocking

Redpill yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=wuHwAcW-2l8&t

There trannies that are exclusively into girls trans lesbianism is a thing.

that is pretty odd, a homosexual by any other name is still a homosexual

like chris chan

Go back to the_donald you faggot

They're just soft

Wrong.
Both are products of nurture.

>1 post by this ID

No one said anything about genetics.

Proofs?

This.

I am 25.
I went to buy some fried chicken you autist
I know I hate myself, I tried to overdose last month but failed.

Catholics aren't Christian.

You are not a woman. You are a man.