/COMFY ISLAM/ GENERAL - V3.0 WESTERN INVASION EDITION

Not all of this board is islamophobic. Our last thread went pretty good.

NO HATE PLS, HIDE THREAD OF KEEP SCROLLING.

>Shahadah: sincerely reciting the Muslim profession of faith.
>Salat: performing ritual prayers in the proper way five times each day.
>Zakat: paying an alms (or charity) tax to benefit the poor and the needy.
>Sawm: fasting during the month of Ramadan.
>Hajj: pilgrimage to Mecca.

islam101.com/dawah/pillars.html

>رجل أسود رجل أسود رجل أسود PEACE, LOVE, WAR!

Eat shit, sandnigger.

PLEASE SEE YOUR WAY OUT AS I WAIT FOR MY BRETHREN.

Peace, my brother.

Bump...

where my muzzies at?

Salam bruzer

yassss.

get the fuck out

fuck off scum

Muhammad please guide this thread. in you & allah we trust!

bomb yourself

That's shirk you know?

Dieeeeee

hello my brother!

Shall we post white women we have conquered?

islam isn't even a religion. muhammed is just the anti-christ who sat down with satan in cave and he helped him write the quran, in exchange for having sex with a minor, because muhammed was a pedophile.

Why are muslims always backstabbing faggots?

>escalated quickly
Go on...

taqiyya: lying to spread islam
jihad: killing to spread islam
sharia: killing for leavingnislam/not living a perfect sandnigger life

you first..

they are all fat, nothing to be too proud of..

salam!

Sup Forums is a christian board gtfo sandnigger

no it is not. Mary was impregnated by a roman soldier, cucked her husband, and jesus was a jew.

your ideology is based on cuckoldry

this hasnt been a Christian board since 2014, mobile-drumpt-poster

what is this ?

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

or just dont post, faggot

Retarded westerners on Sup Forums will still bump this thread even though they're angry lmao

It's the same reason they let us take their women. While they browse reddit and Sup Forums we colonize the West woman by woman.

They're 100% stupid.

Is that dog food?

Suppose it makes sense that these threads always blow up

chill maybe?

>saged

chillum

>saged again
you have to leave

I seriously dont understand it. but im not complaining. Western women go nuts for the brown man, they ask me 1,000,000 questions about where im from (i normally lie and say im from a wartorn place) conversation always leads up to asking about my uncircumcised (huge) dick then right to bed.

its so easy, like the most basic math equation. you have to be retarded to not fuck liberal women. i have not washed my penis since the first western woman i slept with 6 years ago

>saged a third time
i'm not sorry and you still have to leave.

please

get i life, you pale loser. go to your "DrumpGen threads

>more saging
you can't speak fucking english. go back to shitistan and fuck more goats.

blue

>give me a safe space to plot your demise
YOU, personally, are why all non-whites will be thrown out of the U.S.
I'm just middle America, a lifetime Democrat voter, and I now see the danger with your backwards, out-dated, especially violent shithole of an ideology.
So fuck off, no safe space for your set of shitty ideas.
Also, mohammad (hell's fires be upon him) was a fraud, a pretender, a pedophile, a rapist, and a violent savage warlord.

Waalaikumsalam Brother.

Sup Forums is retarded but still humorous. I enjoy the autistic "art".
Enjoy life in the west but do take advantage of the opportunities that it offers. Education, business, culture and women too of course. No shame in this. We are here and there is absolutely nothing these autistic specimen can do about it.

Peace.

why do i need a goat when i have your whales?

esalam alaikum brothers and sisters, islam is the light

Allah is a fag

Praise Jesus

>even more saging
because we have this thing called the 2nd amendment. gtfo faggot

Fuck you, you stupid shitskinned, goat fucking, pedophile. Kill yourself by choking on a pig cock.

Jesus was a jew and mary cucked joseph with a roman soldier. Your whole ideology is based on cuckoldry, ours is based on peace.

go make your own thread pale twit

>and of course i'm still saging
daily reminder that if you respond to threads like this you should always sage

>more sage pls
have a slice of pork pie faggots

Fucking inbred incestual retards, the lot of you.

>/COMFY ISLAM/ GENERAL - V3.0 WESTERN INVASION EDITION
>Our last thread went pretty good

I'm looking through the catalog and archive, and I can't see an Islam general 2.0 or 1.0. Why is OP lying?

that looks kekworthy. would you mind translating it to english?

>Peace, my brother.
Tell that to the families of Christians beheaded in Syria by your peaceful brothers.

>Last thread was pretty good

>P-Pretty.... good....

>more sageage

sage

Also go fuck a donkey mohammed

Waalaikumsalam American brother.

Hebeophile, not paedophile. Fortunately, 14 is legal in many places in Europe. We thank you Americans for facilitating the freedoms we have been granted to experience Europe and its people. Without your intervention in the middle east, this would not have been possible.

I acknowledge that Islam has been tainted by the subhumans of Middle East and Africa. I hope Europeans will adopt Islam and give it a new lease of life.

Best regards

it was yesterday. bright one. allah will show u true light

Waalaikumsalam Brother.

With free access to European women, we will drastically limit the incestuous behaviour of our ancestors. Thank you again.

Muslims are truly subhuman

Go home.

>Narrated Abu Huraira: A man came to Allah's Apostle and said, "Instruct me as to such a deed as equals Jihad (in reward)." He replied, "I do not find such a deed."
—Sahih al-Bukhari, 4:52:44 see also Sahih Muslim, 19:4315, Sahih Muslim, 19:4314

So whens the big day when you put your big boy burkas and make war like your prophet? Getting boring hearing your bs.

fuck off cunt

>still saging
you are unironically a faggot

saved

die

Waalaikumsalam brother

Fortunately our Christian brothers remember the peace that lasted a 1000 years before American burgers made an appearance.

>sage
kys

I'm looking 3 days back and still can't find anything.

Except for this thread which went terribly.

Hopefully this thread goes better, but it's looking grim.

>they literally worship a pedo
Picrel, mfw Jesus is going to wipe you subhumans off this earth soon

>sage
islam is bad. pick a different religion or go back to goatfuckistan

sage for a sand nigger thread

yep thats the one. your missing #2

I don't "have" to go back Swede brah, but thank you for the suggestion. I prefer to make Europe my home. Second choice would be America, but I prefer European women as they are more pure and untainted.

faggot

get this shit off my board immediately. Islam is an invasive species which must be eradicated.

>saged
this

Link? Otherwise I'm not going to believe you.

Waalaikumsalam

Jesus, the Palestinian will side with his own people.

It`s always the fucking burgers my brother. It`s almost like as if they have more fat than brain in their thick worthless sculls.

Sunan Abu Dawud 67—I heard that the people asked the Prophet of Allah: Water is brought for you from the well of Buda’ah. It is a well in which dead dogs, menstrual cloths and excrement of people are thrown. The Messenger of Allah replied: Verily water is pure and is not defiled by anything.

Your prophet is false sex addict who only used Islam as a political tool to expand his power. He literally just bullshitted all the way to his death.

Imam Muslim narrates from Hudhayfa that the Prophet said:

The sperm-and-ovum drop falls into the uterus [and remains] for forty nights, after which the angel in charge of fashioning it descends upon it and says, "Lord! Male or female?" Then Allah makes it male or female.

b-but, it's the religion of peace???!??

Waalaikumsalam
Islam is restrictive, I actually agree, but I see Europe the perfect tool to make it nonrestrictive and open.

Jesus will kill so many Mohammadans that it will take Israel 7 months to bury the dead, and 7 years to burn their weapons.

Death to muslims and death to islam.

Muslims have never had one single year of peace, and you inbred psychopaths know it.

Actually, me and my Muslim brothers will probably be the only straight people left, given the European preference to LGBT lifestyles. So in that regard, I completely support LGBT.

Waalaikumsalam

While I dislike Islam since its the enemy, I must say I respect your war-like thinking and tribalism as values.

DEUS VULT

COME TO ROMANIA SO WE CAN IMPALE YOU ON A STACKE

What European countries are you main targets for invasion?

>saged
no. if you agreed, you would denounce "allah" and "muhammad." are you willing to do that? your "holy book" advocates deceit. can you admit this? go back to goatshitfuckistan.

Why? The sooner they stop getting fat off our welfare and taxes and fight is the day we can drive the fuckers out.
>The climate of Medina did not suit some people, so the Prophet ordered them to follow his shepherd, i.e. his camels, and drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). So they followed the shepherd that is the camels and drank their milk and urine till their bodies became healthy. Then they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels. When the news reached the Prophet he sent some people in their pursuit. When they were brought, he cut their hands and feet and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of iron.
Sahih al-Bukhari 5686
Book 76, Hadith 9
Vol. 7, Book 71, Hadith 590

Reminder that their prophet was retarded enough to think camel piss is medicine.
Reminder that his followers were retarded enough to believe him
Reminder that to this day the hadith recite that it made them feel so good that they killed the camels and the shepherd.
Reminder of how peaceful and merciful their prophet is.

Your prophet drank camel piss haji. And he was a jew. KYS.

The Pigshit Muh-Ham-Head, now and for all eternity.

Mashallah to you in this thread

Waalaikumsalam

Jesus will not recognise your burger tribe as his own. Sorry brother.

Problem?
Peace is for pussies and I think you agree.

Waalaikumsalam brother.

Unfortunately, Romania is not very high on my list as the women look non-white, which I am used to. I prefer the northern countries, but I might make a trip at some point.