If you were given a major news outlet and had the chance to write one editorial to sway people, what would it be about?

If you were given a major news outlet and had the chance to write one editorial to sway people, what would it be about?

Syria and why Assad is the good guy

something about why sugar is the devil. just to piss off all of the junk food mega conglomerates

The jews are the 1%

Institutionalized Racism in American Prisons and why Diversity Destroys Cultural Identity.

I don't know, i'm not that good of a writer.

Something based on All Wars are Banker's Wars by Mike Rivero, but centered on a brief history of banking in the US and how it represents a foreign takeover and turning everybody into slaves (can only repay the debt through labor)

Fiat money being implicit theft, our need to destroy the Federal Reserve before it finishes enslaving us irreversibly.

Story on picture?

>If you were given a major news outlet and had the chance to write one editorial to sway people, what would it be about?

Telling then that hittler didnt do nothing wrong. Im a teacher and i redpill my students all the time, plus them being female makes it easyer because they are scared more easily.

Looks like a pretty down-to-earth guy

CARLOS!

A homeless guy died in the Odessa Catacombs and went undiscovered for two years.

You'll see alot of stories claiming it's a girl, however these are urban legends to stop kids going down there.

Why would a girl scare skids away?

statistically, women are more prone to using violence against children - on average they strike their children 60 times daily

The original story goes that a bunch of kids had a party in the Catacombs, packed up and left, and left her down there accidentally. Hungover, in complete darkness she wandered until she died.
Now she hunts the people that left her.

The actual story is that when Homeless people get colder they go into the Odessa catacombs for warmth. He had a fight with another homeless guy and was left for dead down there.

>The Holocaust didn't happen

Watch everyone waking up slowly and Sup Forums become /zog/

babby jirraf

Oh shit. There is a woman in the room with me right now.

About 2 pages

don't make eye contact! and if she approaches you, pretend that you're deaf!

The truth of the layers of illusion behind the Pavlovian conditioning of the normative population.

Nig detected

Savage

How cool turtles are.

This

What the fuck is that picture

Good to know actually, i knew the girl story from some creepypasta, saying how she wandered in there for weeks until she died of thirst

Stand By Me 2

Except you die of thirst in 3 days

HWEN HE WURS OLDER HE WURS STABBED N HE WAS A LAWYERR N SHIT
>50 golden jew awards/10

I believe that a person drunkenly walked into some dark catacombs and died. They rotted there. Sounds like a terrifying way to go.

>what would it be about?

Building 7

If you make understanding Building 7 the cornerstone of your interpretation, everything should align.

ww3 this year

Skullpill

Redpill me on the skull pill

Taxes and why we need less.

>less Texas

Fuck off

Stand By Me 2 : Into the Tunnels.

Why Terminator 1 is better than Terminator 2.

Heresy