Varg thread

How is this guy so consistently good? I've been subscribed for half a year and I've seen most of his videos and there are only a handful notable gaffs that barely distract from all the solid gold videos he produces.

Video related: he practically redsuppositoried me with this video

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uR3gvN1c65c&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=UZR8wSyDdSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=uR3gvN1c65c&t=1s

Fuck I forgot the video

Allow me to answer that for you, hang on a moment though.
*finishes stabbing a man 20 times in self-defence*

There are two major problems with his vids. He keeps repeating the same shit over and over again, and he has the mindset of an edgy 14 yo when it comes to Christianity.

Can Christians in Europe even have a right to call themselves "European"? Lets find out!

>Burns down churches in Norway

I do like him though, OP, primarily because his videos just have a comfy vibe. I envy his current situation: living out in the countryside with his qt semi-autistic waifu and a bunch of kids.

>I do like him though, OP, primarily because his videos just have a comfy vibe. I envy his current situation: living out in the countryside with his qt semi-autistic waifu and a bunch of kids

Fucking this , i see varg as an example of no matter how bad you fuck up you can often pull yourself together

>Christian
>European
???

I agree with his stance on Christianity though. Christians are just as bad at protecting Europe as left wingers have been.

I even asked in multiple threads whether Christian posters would rather have a nonwhite Christian majority country or a white pagan majority country and 6 times out of 7 they preferred a non white Christian country. It totally boggles my mind.

Varg is the ultimate bluepill

>stop memeing me as a cuck

Would you have a non-white pagan majority country or a white christian country?

>consistently good

>polytheism
>european

>I even asked in multiple threads whether Christian posters have stopped beating their wives

white christian country no question

I'd honestly be interested in him if he was just about how Christianity has always failed to either unify or defend Europe, because the unfortunate reality is that's true.

But he took that insecure atheist special snow flake victim complex all the way and was willing to cuck for Islam out of spite for Christianity.

youtube.com/watch?v=UZR8wSyDdSo

He even pulled the Islamic Golden Age meme.

Also reminder Varg has killed more fellow Swedes than he has mudslimes and shitskins combined. Some red pill le based man.

>Romans, Greeks, Celts, Germanics, Slavs
This is some excellent bait

You put the race above religion i can respect that.

It's the same argument as his. There was polytheism in India and the ME does this make greeks non-european? Parts of the New Testament were written in Greece and Italy.

Please continue to cuck me.

My biggest problem with Varg is that he sounds no different than a whiny leftist; always complaining about Christianity and the big bad USA. He never outgrew his edgy black metal phase, he just changed his style.

Although I am not a Christian I can still appreciate it for what it was and is. It matters not that it is a "desert religion" in origin because Europeans made it into their own and formed it to fit their values and even Varg agrees with that concept. Sure, many Christians in this day and age are completely void of any ethnic identity and are universalist in dogma, but the fact remains that the different tribes of Europeans historically utilized Christianity as a vehicle of conquer and identity.

Varg wants to live in a world with simple tribal life and that is perfectly fine. But to simply lay back and "live a simpler life" will only prostrate you in front of the hordes and droves of the rest of humanity all waiting to pounce upon you.

>this lolcow, again

>It's the same argument as his
Moving goal posts? My answer to your last post was that there were polytheists all over Europe before Christianity. It certainly isn't the same argument as his and at this point we may as well argue if deity(ies) even exist.
>There was polytheism in India and the ME does this make greeks non-european?
There is also monotheism in the Middle East does that make Islam and Judaism European?
>Parts of the New Testament were written in Greece and Italy.
Christianity is rooted in Judaism but was paganized by Europeans if you want to actually follow traditional Christianity you may as well read the Torah. There are areas in Mexico where Christianity has mixed with local traditions; is their Christianity Central American or European Christianity?

>same shit over and over again, and he has the mindset of an edgy 14 yo when it comes to Christianity.
realy made me think...

He is alright. His anti-Americanism rustles my jimmies sometimes though. He also has a couple blue pilled conspiracies going on. Like that the war on terror was for oil instead of for Israel. Also if Trump does not go to war with Syria it is because we failed instead of him just keeping a promise.

forgot pic

He has a couple of good points, but many of his opinions are downright uneducated (watch his last 2 vids and tell me he knows what he's talking about) and he gives some pretty shitty life advice such as - live in a tent, wash yourself in a lake all while going to work and saving money to buy a shitty cottage in bumfuck nowhere.

Also this

AAAAAAA

Wrsipping a kyke on a stig

>If you don't like my e celeb you worship rabbi yeshua
yeah, fuck off kike

So you're saying Vikernes was in the wrong for invading Aarseth's home?

fuck maybe I'm too autistic to understand sarcasm or maybe you really are just a kikes

checked, no clue brother maybe it's some advanced shit posting bot

Varg says that if you believe in Trump's reasons for sending missiles to Syria than you're an idiot

Who are you replying to? Sounds like solid reasoning though.