A black man can go on a shooting spree and the black community will still find a way to blame whites

A black man can go on a shooting spree and the black community will still find a way to blame whites.

What's this guy's fucking problem?

If this wasn't Tariq Nasheed I'd suspect this was fake.

Some guy was livestreaming in Cleveland trying to hunt that Steve guy with a gun. Theres likely more who might end up shooting the wrong guy

Black or white, you people are fucked up

I thought whites didn't need an excuse. Always been open season on niggers.

>Tariq Nasheed

Seriously don't give this guy attention. He wants attention for obvious reasons. He doesn't care whether the publicity is bad or good -- he just wants it period.

Dude's a professional profiteer and con artist. He also blames everything in the world on 'white supremacy'.

>black
>people

This guy is a fucking retard. Stop giving him (You)s

>Dude's a professional profiteer and con artist
Not enough people talk about the fact hes a con artist. Dude was literally selling the most worthless (But actually funny) dating dvds out there.

>Some of these boogeymen might use closets to spook random chillin. so be careful and use nightlights

>T. Yakub

Everyone who isn't an idiot know he's a con artist. He was once a rapper back in the 90's, then 2000's PUA, now a 'conscious' Afrocentric Negro who blames whites for everything cause it's trendy right now.

Also all his business ventures are all basically subsidized by his black supremacist followers (no financial risk for him involved) then he turns around and sells the product back to those same idiotic followers.

>Tariq

To be honest Tariq is a fucking nut job who's slowly getting less and less likes and support. He's literally just click b8 the person, his idea of activism is fighting with Youtubers kek.

Good idea. To cleveland!

Is this some really successful Sup Forums troll? I read some of his twitter, he cant be serious ffs.

Why is everyone in California retarded?

This is what happens when you see everything in rayssit terms, now you understand who the real rayssit's are

So what, We all carry guns, if I pull into McDonald's I guess I'm "hunting a Big Mac...with a gun

He just does it for attention. Even Shawn Kings white ass has more credibility than Tariq.

>lets not worry about the black murderer driving around randomly murdering black people
>the real problem is the white supremacists in Cleveland

Cleveland Demographics - Black or African American: 53.3% White: 37.3% (33.4% Non-Hispanic Whites)

Wow, demonizing a minority, really progressive.

You pay attention to the KANGZ "activists"? Whats the terrain like? A KANGZ at work played some video of a guy bitching out another paler "activist" saying "I'M MELANATED, BEEYITCH!!". Apparently he's repeatedly raised money for some school he's going to start one day or something. Over 300k. I think his name is Omar but I could be wrong.

>Why is everyone in California retarded?
The land of fruits and nuts

we should use kick anyone who makes these kinds of posts out of the country.

For there to be so many posters in this thread that know what the fuck is going on with this Tariq tells me Sup Forums has a lot more redpilled blacks than people think.

I have an extremely redpilled black friend, more redpilled and conservative than me even, but I hesitate to tell him about Sup Forums.

Yeah I follow some of them just because of how outrageous they are, it's entertaining and some aren't that bad. Are you talking about Umar Johnson? That guy is so full of shit it's hilarious. He will pocket that cash and never buy that university. Most of these career activists are scam artists, it's hilarious.

I keep telling the KANGZ I work with (two) that they are being hustled by people telling them what they want to hear, and they eat it up because it makes them feel good about themselves. I tell them they are getting played for suckas. These guys can't even find The Nile on a map of Africa, don't know what the Sahara is, and think they're from Egypt and melanin is like a magical power and the Sphinx had a negroid face and whitey was so mad whitey shot the face off with a cannon.

One of them I kinda broke through a little to by pointing out the first president of the Continental Congress being of "moorish" descent was total bullshit. He fought hard but I pointed out that photography wasn't invented until around the Civil War, and then proved that the photo in question was of a senator of Liberia from 1860s or so. So everytime he says "White Man's Lies!" in response to facts, I gotta bring that up as an example of the Black Man's Lies.

Oh yeah, and this dude gave money to Umar Johnson and goes to see him speak, actually invited me to go lol.

Change white to greek, will do the trick

He's a professional racebaiter with an axe to grind and money to steal from the government in the name of shit that never happened to him.

Wew