Redpill me on Tim Pool. Is he steadily being redpilled...

Redpill me on Tim Pool. Is he steadily being redpilled, or is he just pandering to the new massive right wing surge into his audience?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tQJCdAOjsOo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You do realize there are other possibilities, right?

I think he's bald.

why are so many of he's "reports" just him skating, or telling the camera what happened when he checked in to the new Hotel he's staying in?

I think he's redpilled but pretending to be very moderate so that he doesn't lose much of his viewer base on the Left.

His sub count probably jumped up 20k when he went to sweden to investigate, He's well aware that he is a hero to the right but doesn't want to alienate the left so that his image becomes that of someone who is biased.

he realized that there is money to be made by doing unbiased reporting. So he left his job at fusion to be independent and pander to right leaning groups for patreon money. He also was a part of "lefty anonymous" and took part in anti capitalist protests.

He is a leftist trying to make a quick buck.

Started out on the left, slowly being dragged to the right like many of us. It's hard to stay on the left once you see reality.

He is a Hapa
Ive seen he recognizes that shit tier immigration into europe is causing problems for everyone.

I have never seen him not wearing a winter cap. Even when he was covering the black chimpouts during the warmer months. What is he hiding under there?

See

He's playing it smart, he's not openly siding with anyone which allows him inside both sides without hassle for the most part even though the left tends to give him a tough time.

Why is his head always so cold?

Ugh if he ever advocated for marxism then he's not worth anyone's time.

Forget to mention, I believe he has indeed taken a big fat redpill recently.

I think personally he has seen enough chimpouts to know the truth.

He remains neutral for journalistic integrity and so he doesn't get attacked at the protests that he streams.

His Berkeley coverage was garbage. He didn't have the stones to go anywhere near the fights and he shat his pants when the first M80 went off. He also shilled his social media every 3 minutes. Fucking Lauren Southern went into the thick of it more than this cuck (albeit with bodyguards)

youtube.com/watch?v=tQJCdAOjsOo

I was surprised to see buzzfeed to a decent job of covering the event. They got right up in the asshole of it.

if lefties understood what long term consequences are, they would be us

I only recently started watching his Sweden videos, and along with what little else I've seen of his, such as the livestream from yesterday or when he peaced out of the Milwaukee riots and was like, "they don't care that i'm mixed, and it's been made abundantly clear that white people are not safe here right now," I definitely feel like I see in him what I was going through over the past couple of years.

In short, I think he's probably always considered himself a liberal, but he values objective truth and reality over ideology and he's now having to seriously reevaluate his beliefs and figure out where he stands.

It's pretty bittersweet to realize that the only people you can hold meaningful discussions about politics with are anonymous posters on a chinese cartoon forum.

What separates him from the vast majority of (((journalists))) is that he's not on a corporate payroll and there's no one feeding him orders on what to report and how to spin it.

tl;dr - seems like a decent enough guy - probably cripplingly moderate.

Cuz he's shit at getting coverage.

Because he forced himself into a 'new video every day' schtick.