QUICK

You've just been elected President for 1 minute. You only have time to sign 1 executive order. What do?

Kill all the blacks.

Deport all 11 million illegals. Use trains to save money.

Make Australia a state of the USA, get gun rights

>Appoint myself VP
>Go Frank-mode and take over

Nuke the entire planet

Make myself, dictator for life.

Eliminate the jobs of every civilian federal employee hired between Jan. 20th 2009 to Jan. 19th 2017. They can re-apply if they desire.

Audit the federal reserve.

Oh that's a good one.

make a troll call

Disembowel the Federal Reserve.

nuke russia, what else? :^)

mandatory and routine drug testing for welfare recipients

This.

disband the BATF

Forbid employment of former elected officials or their staff by any entity that has commerce with fed, state or local govt nationwide

Shit in the drawer of the Resolute Desk.

id use the fucking nuclear codes

Fpwp

legal weeds

Nuke China and Russia.
Have a slice of that top tier Costco chocolate triple layer cake and a glass of ice cold milk.

All women are required to show their tits to potential employers

Declassify anything related to JFK and 9/11.
I dunno its what came to mind first.

Nuke Jew York City.

>new executive order abolishes the rule that says you can only serve for four terms as well as keeps me in power indefinitely
>slowly gain control of every facet of the judicial, legislative, and executive branches
>disband the two-party system and democracy as a whole
>women are required to earn less pay for equal work than men (this one is purely out of spite and to make all the bullshit statistics true)
>declare anyone who stands against me a traitor and sentence them to either death or exile. My choice.
>flag now features four extra green stars
>practicing Islam is a capital offense warranting arrest and execution on-sight
And with an executive order I signed in one minute I singlehandedly saved America for eternity.

Nuke All Major Countries and watch the earth collapse

kick the south out of the union and no reperations and establish no trade with them

Weed is decriminalized

I dont think this is how those work.

I also dont know if you could do this, but this is a brilliant idea.

You can sign all the documents you want they will never be passed.

If the president signs something it doesn't mean it can't be revoked.

Sign an order?!

Id execute

Rex84

>>Rex84

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee(x84)

Are those trains going to "camps" with "showers" ?

Failure to use your turn signal carries a 3 month prison sentence

Make me president for unlimited minutes

Send all white people to concentrations camps to be "checked for lice".

Election works like this:

1-USA states vote like they do now
2-Electoral voters vote at top 9 most voted of the state. Proportional states have their own rules
3-The top 9 candidates with most electoral votes go to the second round.
4-Debates will be made, ads will be aired at tv channels and etc..... This means the time between first and second round is not small
5-At second round the ballot will have all 9 candidates with 10 checkboxes from 1 to 10. People must give an score to all candidates of his ballot will be invalid.
6-At electoral vote time, each electoral voter must give to EACH ONE of the 9 candidates the average score of his state.

omg this
its not hard you fucking degenerates

Only white men who own property are allowed to vote and be apart of politics in anyway.

Ban abortions and defund federal assistance for single mothers.

not how executive orders work lmao

Executive Order:

By this executive order, all prior executive orders are hereby declared null and void.

Y Eazy, I habe Compton hat too

1-USA states vote like they do now

Ops forgot to include something to step 1. Computer voting is not allowed.
Each candidate has a number, candidate 0 number is 0000, candidate 1 number is 0001, and this goes on.....
At election time the ballot will have 4 rows with numbers from 0 to 9, you must select one number ONLY, on each row and must select a number on each one of the rows.

Banning all forms of anime & manga

Nuke Mecca.

Defund Federal level criminal law enforcement. Non administrative ATF, FBI, and DEA terminated immediately and delegated to the States.

Second one is good but first one would be a nightmare, think how many more niggers and spics we would have without it.

Honestly the only white women that get abortions are obviously the ones we dont want to have kids in the first place.

During the peak attendance of their little pilgrimage to the black box of satan.

GAS TRANS
DEPORT JEWS
NO EPA
REPEAL GLASS STEGAL
REPEAL NFA. WE MACHINEGUN NOW
WALL ON BOTH BORDERS

OMINUBUS EXEXUTIVE ORDER #121591577

Kill the bank

Ban all Jews. Immediate deportation to Israel.

Outlaw anime.

kick all nonwhites and jews out and legalize removal by citizens should they try to come back in

Executive Order: All Communists from this moment forward shall be put to death by anal bloodletting.

Any problems caused by outlawing abortion can be fixed with increased police presence in inner cities. We can not claim to be a moral society while we bury our heads in the sand and ignore infanticide.

remove jew

remove cannabis + lsd + dmt from schedule 1

Deport everyone except whites and asians.

/countrydisband

But paying more police means morw taxes, also more prisons to keep the influx of non aborted niggers that grow up to their inevitable time in prison or dead. All of which take tax payer money.

Id say tax/pentalize whites out the ass for abortions and give shitskins free ones. We would kill out niggers and alot of other shitskins within a couple of generations.

this

I would use my 1 EO to ban unnecessary commas

Make the U.K a state of USA, get gun rights

That would have to be an act of Congress.

An executive order is more or less instructing the US government to behave differently but still within the confines of the law.

>more taxes
No, we just implement a system of forced labor in the prison system to pay for their care and police expenses. We will be able to cut taxes.

I like the way you think.

Outlaw central banks

I dont think that would work, what "forced labor" of what? Also giving slave labor to big industry would cut out jobs for honest decent people.

Back to the concentration camps with you!

don't care, minute up order is already signed, congress can suck my trump

Declassify everything.

Release the entire alphabet intelligence archive to the public, with no redactions, effective immediately.

NUKE MECCA
NUKE TEL AVIV
NUKE RIYADH
NUKE ISLAMABAD
NUKE JERUSALEM
NUKE ANKARA
pew pew motherfuckers

Order trillion dollar coins to payoff the debt and issuance of US notes. Yes there would be massive inflation but it would eliminate the debt based money problem and after a period of economic turmoil the economy would boom.

Deport all nonwhites or Make Political Correctness illegal

Nuke Israel and nuke America itself. I fucking hate Jews and Americans.

Most people here don't seem to comprehend that Executive Orders can only direct administrative enforcement and use of Executive Powers, they aren't legislation per se.

Audit the Fed

Why not Nuke the middle east and africa instead? Get rid of all the shitskins at once.

Ban marijuana

I wouldn't mind doing that too. Just don't like America's influence in the world in general.

Fuze wouldnt nuke mecca, they dont take hostages.

American Orthodox Church mandatory

nuke NK and Turkey

I would post in Sup Forums live, so all americans can see the most famous digits ever. Check em.

I like my mailman job tho :(

Nuclear strike on Mecca.

Trumpcoins

Race war now.

why not just drone a 747 into the blackcube? it would be more hilarious

Make The Call

A based Brit, I never thought I'd see the day

ban all religion

I want to place uninhabitable for at least the next thousend years.

Undo immigration act of 1965 that allows shitskins to enter as easily as whites