MIT expert: Syrica Chemical atk was staged

MIT expert claims latest chemical weapons attack in Syria was staged

"He concluded that the US government's report does not provide any "concrete" evidence that Assad was responsible, adding it was more likely that the attack was perpetrated by players on the ground.

Postol said: "I have reviewed the [White House's] document carefully, and I believe it can be shown, without doubt, that the document does not provide any evidence whatsoever that the US government has concrete knowledge that the government of Syria was the source of the chemical attack in Khan Sheikhoun, Syria at roughly 6am to 7am on 4 April, 2017."

Hmm this really gets my noodle going.

ibtimes.co.uk/mit-expert-claims-latest-chemical-weapons-attack-syria-was-staged-1617267

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u12Wu2tmoU4
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120282994/#q120284777
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1491/66/1491668831237.jpg
archive.is/3M3Cv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Woops, messed up the title.

Bump

By the way, this scientist used to work at the DoD.

Implying we didn't know it from the very beginning.

We knew it but its great that someone from MIT who used to work at the DoD is in agreement with us and has written a report on it.

this
these threads are meant to subvert us into believing that we're too stupid to understand facts and evidence ourselves and we need some ~expert~ to tell us what is true

Who fucking cares? This was already known... The whole ME needs to be gassed

Its good information to redpill normies with.

>players on the ground

Another fuken False Flag.
Why am I not surprised?

Oh you

this just makes trump look like an even bigger retard desu

Speaking of Greater Israel, video related
youtube.com/watch?v=u12Wu2tmoU4

Oy vey, this goy is a liar.

This professor Postol also presented evidence in coordination with a former UN weapons inspector that the previous chemical attack in 2013 was based on false intelligence and not carried out by the Syrian government.

bump

>implying we didn't know that
MIT guy credibility to normies>Sup Forums credibility

check out this thread
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120282994/#q120284777

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1491/66/1491668831237.jpg

>did /mit/ steal Sup Forums's crater analysis?

like we didn't know op
shit was staged to kick Assad out

Assad a gud boy, he dindu nuffin?

So... Trump finally fell for fakenews? Fuck.

In other news, OP is a faggot
archive.is/3M3Cv
Also, the headline says saged while the article says the attack happened on the ground with no mention of whether it was fake or not

>shit pol already knew

I tweeted this at Trump, could it be?

MIT is the classic go to 'voice of an expert' that you can get on any subject (pic related)
so yeah it could be true. you can collate all the info from the threads and cross reference with the MIT "report", I haven't looked to see how much info they offer.