Seriously, what the fuck is his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xv8J8dbnyWo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>inb4 "RARE" redditors

Nothing.

He is defending his Nation without much outside help.

he's a robot

he just wants FICKI FICKI

literally nothing

he just wants the easy life but the west won't let him

He took the ultimate redpill and sees the world for what it really is, a bunch a jews trying to tell you how to do shit.

Does he just want nuclear weapons so he can feel like iran or something?

he's a fuckin autist

Don't you have to ward off cannibals?

>Saddam
>Ghaddafi

He knows what happens when you disarm.

>Data, how many missiles have been succesfully launched from our bases?
>My sources indicate 0, Captain.

RARE
A
R
E

I want Trump to destroy the norks. That said, something about the last line against Jewish control being a fat gook worshipped as a god by malnourished peasants makes me smile.

RARE
A
R
E

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL

Is it christmas already?

C O N T R O L L E D

O P P O S I T I O N

nothing, he has one of the fifteen government-approved haircuts so he's fine.

North Korea is out of rice again and everyone is tired of it.

yes
ah so he doesn't want his head on a platter

The moment he relaxes he's dead. He has committed to this plan now, he must make this nuclear weapon happen to keep the West at bay for a while or he and his regime will die.

If the CIA were clever they would have taken Kim, Gaddafi and Saddam down at once. The have given Kim way too much notice and now he's got enough missiles to send Seoul and its 25 million inhabitants into oblivion. As they'd say on CNN, "oh, that sucks"

thanks for posting
got out of bed just to save your flag
how's that thing with eritrea going?

What thing? that shit hasn't happened for like 20 years

Obesity

Nothing. If he shows the smallest willingness to compromise, he will either be killed by exterior or interior enemies.

He inherited this mess from his father, nobody thought he would avoid being killed by the military but so far he's doing very well.

A nother troll like all the people on North Korea.

Keep laughing Seoul, your days are numbered!

Nah... so many years when obama was in charge and nothing happens, someday this fatty nerd troll is going to die in a secound on is bed. Is great for a TV Show like TLC 600 Lbs Life... Kim Jong Un's Story....

trust fund baby gone horribly wrong

Other thing... maybe he wants more money to make new bombs and he ask's to USA as a trade. And then they go again. He wants money for the bitches.... Trolololololololol is the North Korea =D Yeyeyeyeyeyeye! Trolololololololol....

youtube.com/watch?v=xv8J8dbnyWo

He's a fucking puppet.
That fat fuck only cares about more fudge and hamburgers.

> M I L L E N N I A L

I think he's as egocentric as Donald Trump. He's Western educated, he knows his country is a laughing stock, he knows he's being called a fatty. He wants the world to stop laughing at him, but yet still make his Homeland strong.

>Falling for the north korea is a threat narrative
good goy

Hitman Contract Mission, the fatty in the bed asking for food. Detected.

he's insecure

Why do you guys all look like this I'm scared

I just canĀ“t resist...

Die :D

Me too.
Kim Jong-Un is the greatest leader on this planet.

"Okay"

>tfw Kim won't live long enough to reach bottom right form

F

Well shit, he's being 'worshipped' as a god, he leads a dysfunctional country with a borderline functional gigantic army and he gets to eat and drink his health away while his subordinates starve. Also gets to look at a lot of shit like his late daddy-o.

Daddy issues.

>cringe over bananas with ketchup
kek at gore threads

you could get rid of him by offering one of his citizens a ham sandwich to kill him

Pic related is his problem.
This kills the Kim

>RARE
I see Papua once a week

Joy Lane fuck him over

His problem is he no longer has a sucker in the White House to write him checks, and he doesn't know what the fuck to do.

He also does not know who botched his birthday present missile test.

He has a long list of people who hate him.

His problem.is.that his country is.one.of the last few not under jewish control and the jewish cocksocket know as the Kodher states of Goymerica wants to bomb the shit out of them.

EVEN MORE RARE