What should the age of consent be?

Age of consent in Europe:

>14: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Estonia, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Montenegro, Portugal, San Marino, Serbia
>15: Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Greece, Iceland, Monaco, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden
>16: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Finland, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Moldova, Netherlands, Northern Cyprus, Norway, Russia, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom
>17: Cyprus, Ireland
>18: Malta, Turkey, Vatican City

The age of consent in Canada is 16. All U.S. states set their limits between 16 and 18. The ages of consent in the countries of Central America range from 14 to 18. The legal age of consent for sexual activity varies by jurisdiction across Asia, from age 12 to age 21.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-Plk7TLNmsU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

most girls here have big tits and asses by about 13 now so I would say that

I mean in the US it used to be like 10.

Damn, is it only my or did the braces had some negative impact on her jaw and overall mouth shape? Like, if compared to what it was when she was 12 to what it was at 16.

that bitch is going to be rekt at 22 will look 35, after 13 everything went to shit, in her case

there are other times where ugly kids grow to be hot bitches

Age of consent in the UK is conditional. It's usually 16, but raised to 18 if the older individual has some level of responsibility over the other e.g. a teacher or manager.

Why does the 12 look the best? Is this pro pedo shit trying to trick me? Looks like 15-16 not 12

why?

she has nice eyes and hair. those can stay.

as long as she doesnt get fat she'll be fine

Do people in the US really have braces for several years?

Same here in Finland. I guess it's the same everywhere? I mean Estonian male teachers probably aren't banging their 14yo female students in the open.

14 for boys
30 for girls

Most kids can say "yes" and "no" by age 18 months, so therefore they are able to consent or not consent then.

Someone draft a bill and I'll start canvassing for signatures.

((CAPITALISM))

NOT MARRIED = NO SEX

Braces align teeth and only that. It's not rare for oral posture and development to become worse.

18 minimum, and that even looks too young to me

If you want an age of consent you're literally Hitler.
I want the freedom to put my dick in anything and if its a toddler then so be it.

Ill just have to be more gentle :3

Consent?
pffff

The decision must be up to her father and her father alone. Children are the property of their father until age of majority for males or until marriage for females, end of story.

>13
>make up
She is already a whore, her only purpose in life is geting her cunt wet and redy.

t. muslim

NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE

ALL FORNICATORS AND ADULTERERS SHOULD BE SENT TO AFRICA

I think it should be 14. 14 for young couples to bond at a young age. Not for 24 year old fat neckbeards and hambeast feminists to manipulate

I'd say 15, but it should really be up to the people involved.

>ALL FORNICATORS AND ADULTERERS SHOULD BE SENT TO AFRICA
you'll be left with muslims m8

>25yo Chads get a pass

Nice

Human beings are no one's property you sick egoist fuck.

12>16>11>13>14>15

13 should be age of consent. I was fucking at 13, knew to use a condom and the pill. I didn't care if I did my age or older men, fucking is fucking

Fucking is natural and it's what we do, humans like to pride themselves thinking they're better than animals but we are animals.

If I'm a Horny 13 year old, it's because I'm sexually mature and should be allowed to explore that.

That was 9 years ago roughly.

children of any age are legally allowed to consent to medical treatments without their parents consent if they are deemed capable of understanding the treatment and the consequences of having or not having it.. if they want equality they should drop the whole infantalizing young people thing

An immoral society is not fit to survive. Science reflects that.

He historical norm is usually 13-15 so I'd say somewhere in there

Although I can't imagine anything more annoying than dealing with a 14 year old and her immaturity just for easy puss

so are you a trap now, or still just regular gay.

>in before pedo

Morality doesn't exist, it's not objective but subjective

I'm a straight female, fuck you

No she's just smiling weirdly to show that her braces are gone and her teeth are fixed.

It should be the father's right to consent or refuse, not the girl's.

Kill yourself and see if you still exist afterwards. I'll await your postcard.

you know the rules.

In many european countries, only gipsies are marrying so young.

so a whore

That isn't even related to morality. Good god you're retarded

I think it should be 16. If you can drive a car legally it means you have freedom from your parents and can make your own decisions about things. Old enough to drive, old enough to fuck.

This has been discussed before.
consent = floor(age/2 + 7) where {age ϵ Z | age > 14} and {consent ϵ Z}

From 16 to 18 is alright, before that, that's pedophilia m80.

If any of you thibk 16 or even 14 is too high, move to Pakistan, there's no age of consent there.

I'd say 14 to 15. 13 is too young for my taste even tho I find them cute and all.

12, brown skinned people hit puberty at like 7 now

>I was fucking at 13, knew to use a condom and the pill ... I'm sexually mature and should be allowed to explore that.
Perhaps you did, but most kids dont. So they go "exploring" and end up knocked up at 13 and in some form or another, the state then has to pay for that.

>Not finishing the progressing

The AoC shouldn't exist. It's up to a girl's father to arrange when and to who she is to be married. All sex outside marriage is rape, except if it's the girls father doing her when she's young and not yet married.
youtu.be/-Plk7TLNmsU
And Lotte good to go just past 50 seconds, toddlers are made for sucking cock. Update to 18 coming October.

Fuck off, attention whore. Tits or gtfo.

Stupidity is met in kind. The offer still stands for you to kill yourself, however.

No I didn't get paid to get laid, I got laid to have fun and feel good. Something you'll never experience Virgin

Puberty, essentially. After that protecting a young woman's chastity should be strictly up to the parent, not the state.

fuck this turned me on

Age of consent should really be like 16+ desu (it is in the UK) Id say if you are a guy who is 17 and your dating a 15 year old then that is acceptable however if you are a 35 year old fat neckbeard fuck who wants to take advantage of a mentally immature girl (i didnt say physically before you rage) then you obviously are just a degenerate freak desu. This real talk.

Into the trash, whore.

Offer rejected, just like you by every girl, Virgin neet.

No, people can't be property but females aren't people, they are property.

>brown skinned people hit puberty at like 7 now
she's considered brown?

well, that's only a problem because you haven't slaughtered the gypsies. just because gypsies do something doesn't mean that it's a bad idea. remember that we share a common ancestor with them, thousands of years ago of course

I don't think it's 15 here though

Yes bracers can potentially fuck your jaw up.

Fuck you bitch you don't own me like your pimp owns you

17 is perfect, cyprus get it right.

Braces straighten teeth but ruin faces. They treat the symptom but not the cause of crooked teeth.

Age of consent should be 32 years of age and abortion should be illegal from the exact second of conception.

>drumpflogic™

The braces seem to have fucked up her jaw proportions somehow. The lower jaw looks to wide/pronounced in the 16yo pic compared to the 12/13yo pic. This can actually give her a really masculine looking face past 20yo.

>i will insult you by calling you pure and blameless
O, my. You have struck my heart. How will I ever recover, lass?

>consent laws aren't built around mental aspects only physical development
Your retarded. Why do you think teacher-of age student intimacy isn't allowed either.

Well that was fucking dark

so did I

"What should the age of consent be?"
How old is the girl in the new Transformers movie?

we should remove age from the equation entirely.. should be mentally and how their body progresses through maturity.. maybe requiring a pediatrician/doctors approval... girls are sucking dick in middle school, might as well... fuck i don't know man... it shouldn't be an age thing, when they get their first period that should be when

>18
>Vatican City
wtf they fuck 12 y/o boys over there - bullshit

no

Just post feet then.

Have you taken the blacked pill yet, mates?
The blacked pill was founded in 2015 by Sir Greg Lansky, who founded the site and this new exciting life philosophy.

Swallow the blacked pill today! Red pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, blue pills are for the ignorant masses.
it's a tough pill to swallow! But once you learn it, internalize it, and start living your new life, it gets better.

this turned me on as well. Fuck.

age of consent exists purely so that girls will be corrupted before they can get married. it is purely a jewish fabrication that is anti-family. in an ideal system, girls would be married by 17 and keeping house while men would be working.

This is what they have in Germany I believe. You can have sex with a 14 year old if you are within the age threshold, so, two teenagers can have sex but are also protected from a 47 year old guy in a greasy overcoat. Seems sensible.

11 was her peak, no pedo.

I'm not a pedo or anything, but why does the '12' pic look the hottest?

Abortion should be legal up to the age of 5

> 13 absolute lowest, like, that's creepy low but I could come to terms with it
> 14 is a bit low
> 15 works well here, don't see a reason to go above or below it

11-12: WOULD BANG
13-16: WOULD NOT BANG

12 according to that image tbqh

desu I think she looks best at 16. cute smile and all.

8 years old. Anything past this age is dry and infertile

where you at brah? you black?

I'm from [spoiler]RS[/spoiler]

Canada's used to be 14 (unless the older partner is in position of trust/authority over the younger). I don't recall there being any specific problems with that. It was changed to 16 fairly quickly and quietly because... (((reasons))).

This.

But this country also sucks because my house was raided by riot police last week for not paying my TV licence.

fuck this place