Why do Russians on the internet hate Russia?

especially on their version of Sup Forums (sosach)?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_Sovieticus
rbth.com/business/2016/05/20/the-average-salary-in-russia-is-now-lower-than-in-china-and-poland_594893
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

contrarians and because they are poor

just like the Hungarian fags here hate Based Orban

Sarcasm.

Because russia fucking sucks.

>Based Orban

I get the feeling like its because they're lowlife bottom feeders who didn't study enough in school who are now just bitter and cynical waste of human resources who blame their entire life's shortcomings on Putin

>look at these particularly bad khrushchyovka
>look at these unpaved muddy roads in this one neighborhood
>look at this guy peeing in public
>look at this one muslim guy
>this proves that the entire country is terrible

this

They're contrarian NEETs like the rest of Sup Forums, just that in a conservative-ish country with a powerful leader you have to pretend to be liberal to be edgy.

because they have to live in the shithole that is Russia

Orban placed an advert in the Daily Mail before our referendum basically saying "It's your choice but we would be happy if you stayed in the EU" He can fuck right off.

because they actually live in russia as opposed to some russiaboos who dont and believe in RT

that's exactly what I mean.

poor people tend to underestimate succsessful peoples road and blame it on evil, nepotism, crony capitalism ect

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect
the Jews are so extremely powerful you have to literally "become" them to destroy them

trump sacrificed all his children to the jew and they still try to kill him every step he takes

>How do you do fellow Russians?
>Putin is a dictator that must be stopped!

etc.

Because they're commie fucks

>Orban placed an advert in the Daily Mail before our referendum basically saying "It's your choice but we would be happy if you stayed in the EU" He can fuck right off.

he's smart

look at the where the moneys in the EU go

Poland is number one taker but hungary is right up there with it

they just take all that money and contribute nothng of course they like the EU

also they still have their own shitty currency and no EUroshit

I visited some historic synagogue while in Budapest and they made me wear a paper kipa. It doesn't make me a jew.

>I get the feeling like its because they're lowlife bottom feeders who didn't study enough in school who are now just bitter and cynical waste of human resources who blame their entire life's shortcomings on Putin

replace Putin with Jews, SJWs, and niggers; and you've got yourself Sup Forums in a nutshell.

Putin is shecshay

Because (((Russia))) is the new name for the USSR, and FSB the new name for the KGB

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/119714837

actually yes it does. shalom chaver!

- 0 political freedoms
- little economic opportunitites
- shitty social services
- Putin's propaganda is really annoying
- tons of mudslims from central asia
- terror acts like in Europe
- Putin sucks chechen dick
- oligarchs almost openly rob country
- inadequate courts and laws
- ~70% of russians are homo soveticus subhumans and should be sterilized
- taxes (combined) are not that small for your ordinary Ivan
- Putin's parliament consists of inadequate sovietist imbeciles who only think about how to rob working people
- we are waging 2 wars with unknown perspective
- lots of spendings in our budget are hidden for unknown shit
- 30-40% of people live in poverty
- Putin is a crasy autocrat he never listens to his people, he has never participated in public open debates
- Putin's cronies don't pay taxes (that pisses of honest working people)
- luck of cheap money for buying property or starting buisness

you sound like a poor lefty

fucking kill youself you whining bitch

most of them was simply affected by anti-russian propaganda. They are thoughtlessly repeating everything ther are reading in social networks.
The same youth generation in ukraine just overthrowed their goverment recently.

Russia has problem, but literally hating your own mother land and want it to collapse is the apotheosis of cuckoldry.

This is true. Happy successful people don't come to depressing places like pol full of negativity and bad energy.

try living in russia hans
>mfw he'll starve within 10 years

Those are all terrible things that need to be addressed urgently.

>but literally hating your own mother land and want it to collapse is the apotheosis of cuckoldry.

Literally every American on Sup Forums who isn't from reddit wants this to happen.

>look at this ONE muslim guy
>look at these unpaved muddy roads in this ONE neighborhood

You wanna know how I know that you've never been to Russia?

the post real place on the internet

if you don't think we have people from all classes you are delusional and also projecting hard

you would have been poor in any country you'd have ended up pathetic bottom feeder

if you're able to climb one hierarchical pyramid you can climb all

Underated

A majority of people here are not successful and happy. The sociopathic shit like dreams of mass genocide and webms of people being brutally torted and exexuted is not the norm. Normies would cry if they saw some of the webms that get posted here.

>0 political freedoms
that explains why there are more than 50 different parties registered in russia
>little economic opportunitites
for you (i.e. the uneducated)
>shitty social services
highly depends on where you live
>Putin's propaganda is really annoying
what propaganda?
>tons of mudslims from central asia
living on borrowed time without a work visa
>terror acts like in Europe
no country is immune to terror attacks. the average in russia is far lower than europe
>Putin sucks chechen dick
debatable
>oligarchs almost openly rob country
No country on earth doesn't have oligarchs. The difference is, Russia's oligarchs are not internationalists and reinvest into country
>inadequate courts and laws
noted, but then again that's an issue only if you break the law
>~70% of russians are homo soveticus subhumans and should be sterilized
no
>taxes (combined) are not that small for your ordinary Ivan
arguably the lowest taxes in all of europe
>Putin's parliament consists of inadequate sovietist imbeciles who only think about how to rob working people
good one
>we are waging 2 wars with unknown perspective
the perspectives are known: its to deter global jewish interest
>lots of spendings in our budget are hidden for unknown shit
nothing new in other countries
>30-40% of people live in poverty
such bullshit, try 10%. and that's mainly due to sanctions
>Putin is a crasy autocrat he never listens to his people, he has never participated in public open debates
that's why he constantly frequents open forums and discussion panels and hosts tv callins and does question periods
>Putin's cronies don't pay taxes (that pisses of honest working people)
Every single rich person on this planet doesn't pay taxes in some form or another
>luck of cheap money for buying property or starting buisness
what?

Verdict: You're a sad and naive lying cunt

>if you're able to climb one hierarchical pyramid you can climb all

>implying all nations universally follow a meritocratic system

Hans, you should know better living in a caste-system based nation.

Buisnessmen are generally opppressed much more then ordinary russians. So for people with skills and ideas Russia is a worst place to live, thats why we have so many russians fleeing from Russia

Says the latte sipping faggot who lives in Toronto and drives a Benz. I'd bet my life savings that you would never exchange your Canadian citizenship for a Russian one if you were given the opportunity.

>no no, it's not one muslim guy user, it's literally 60 gorillion
>no no, it's not one unpaved road, they're literally all unpaved

wanna know how I know you're a liberal piece of shit with a defamatory agenda?

>homo soveticus

No, he would because he's deluded enough to believe he'd live in the "white state" of his dreams.

I too remember being NatSoc because I liked the aesthetic and because puberty pumped me full of aggression. Truth of the matter is, Hitler was arguably good for his people - Putin is not. Putin is just the heir to a history of leaders with a personality cult. Fucking Bolshevik dogs.

Goddam, aren't you a presumptuous pompous doublenigger.

I have both citizenships because I was born there and have family there. My parents moved here because it was the 90s, and I had no choice but to come. I'd gladly move to Russia and invest my human capital there once given the chance in life.

>little economic opportunitites
>for you (i.e. the uneducated)

Buisnessmen with small or middle-sized buisness are the most oppressed category of citizens in Russia, because of crasy corruption and crasy expensive money (due to sanctions we don't have cheap credits).

>Leaf explains me about my own homeland

>30-40% of people live in poverty
>such bullshit, try 10%. and that's mainly due to sanctions

Even our minister stated that 30% of poulation only have money for food, besides communal payments.

Fuck off, leaf. You know nothing.

Because Russia is a third world nation.

I too love the classical "i, the outsider, know your situation better than you do because i watched [name of propaganda here] and it contradicts you" meme

Hope ur country will get better soon Russiabro, doubt it, but if not, hope u'll get in a better spot.

Based Orban. KEK'D
They teach the kids fuckings gender equality, minorities are saints etc. at this point. The based part is just roleplaying for the western conservatives and mainly for their retarded post commie pensionary voters.

I guarantee that you'll never go back. Your like those spics who proudly wave the Mexican flag and then when they get deported they commit suicide because death is a preferable option to living in their home country.

We've the same in italy but they poll like 1/3 of the votes. They like to compare italy with often small successes from like dozens of countries which they uniformely call "all'estero"/the abroad just to say the grass is greener. They used to be big on sweden till not so long ago.

Come on, more like 2nd world.

this'll be a tough red pill (haha!1! praise kek!1!) for to swallow

>their version

Russians need to kill Putin and put a true nationalist non Chechnyan cock sucker in power.

Half of Russias military will soon be Muslim chechynans subhumans by 2020, ethnic slavs have low birthrates like west Europeans, expect the chechynans to overthrow the government in the next 50 years if something is not done.

They take it to their offshore accounts. (State procurement, public tenders, bought EU tender committee)

>Hans, you should know better living in a caste-system based nation.

germany is caste based?

you are delusional pal

It's my homeland too fuckstick. I visit every 3 years as often as I can.

I love how you generalize every single business environment, in the biggest country on earth, in one overbearing sentence. I know your shitty business venture must have run dry at one point or another, and that the same story is for all your contacts. But there's no way you can say this about every mid-sized business in your country. You naively assume that since I haven't been to your country (which I have), that I don't know shit about it. Well neither have you, you fuckface. Guaranteed you grew up in some swamp and then generalize the living shit out of the entire country because of your lowlife predicament

You'd hate Russia if you were Russian too, it's full of Russians

>homo soveticus

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_Sovieticus

Why are you still here? You must have some sort of vested interest in talking shit about an entire country.

>I guarantee I know the future
Can I have next week's lotto 649 numbers, faggot?

Filthy lying piece of shit

I know you hate russia, but there's no reason to lie out of your teeth

This is exactly what I was talking about in my OP.

It's my homeland too fuckstick. I visit every 3 years as often as I can.

I love how you generalize every single business environment, in the biggest country on earth, in one overbearing sentence. I know your shitty business venture must have run dry at one point or another, and that the same story is for all your contacts. But there's no way you can say this about every mid-sized business in your country. You naively assume that since I haven't been to your country (which I have), that I don't know shit about it. Well neither have you, you fuckface. Guaranteed you grew up in some swamp and then generalize the living shit out of the entire country because of your lowlife predicament

The same could be said about Sup Forums but we both know that isn't always the case

Look it up.

Chechynans will be 50% of the military by 2020 your autistic leaf screeching won't change the fact that HALF of the army will be muslims.

Are these the figures projected by your Church of Perun club leader?

This. We are literally occupied by pootin gang.

> a fucking russian canadian

Fuck that, they are defeatist cucks that deserve to get purged with the Jews, shitskins, and leftists. You don't have to support Trump to love your nation and people. It's a fundamental step in being a nationalist, Leaf. My homeland first above all else.

No its the numbers projected by statisticians. I hope you enjoy living in your gun free Islamic paradise with battle hardened chechynan warriors who will slaughter you skinny beta ass and fuck your wife and daughter.

So basically the original post was correct and you and this other russianfag are just butthurt leftist losers.

K

SHORT AND THICC

Many Americans want civil war and balkanization. That's sadly what it will take to get a white ethnostate, there is no way jews will allow you to get one democratically.

Now we know which leaf shilling here for pootin.

//Shit son, you have some serious pent up anger issues. Anger is sometimes a symptom of hate, like, hate of a country?

Kiss my hairy balls you lying proxy nigger

>Shit son, you have some serious pent up anger issues.

Is this the famous leaf shitposting? How did Putin get 95% plus of the vote in Chechenya in 2012?

I don't hate Russia I hate leaders like Putin who sell their country and race out to Jews and muslims.

50% of the Russian army will be ISLAMIC by 2020, imagine what will happen in fifty years when they are 80%. Do you think muslims have loyalty to Russia? Kek the only loyalty chechynan subhumans have is to Allah. They will side with shitskins from Saudi Arabia before they side with their white brothers.

The same way Clinton got 95% of the vote in Philadelphia/DC/San Fran/ etc etc

Remember that leaf.

>Dictatorship
>Corrupt
>Little free speech
>Run by Oligarchs
>Muslim immigration and multi cultism pushed by Putin as a source of cheap labour for is buddies in Moscows boom

>"In Moscow, ethnic Christian women have 1.1 children. In Moscow, Tatar women have 6 children and Chechen and Ingush women have 10. In addition, some 3-4 million Muslims have moved to Russia from ex-republics of the U.S.S.R., mainly from Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan; and some ethnic Russians are converting to Islam."

>Chechens are blowing up Metro systems in Moscow but voting for Putin who led the second war agaisnt them back home
>Really makes me think

What the hell are you trying to do here? Go be an autist somewhere else

I can see how one would hate anyone if they believed shitty false statistics and conspiracies.

No one said Putin is perfect. Not even close to perfect. I'd rate him somewhere in the middle.

>I can see how one would hate anyone if they believed shitty false statistics and conspiracies

I've literally used official numbers and statistics there is no conspiracy you fucking dense cunt.

>Because russia fucking sucks.
Can anyone point to a time in history where Russia did not suck for the common man? I'm being genuine here.

Then why don't you post where you got it from? How are you so thick that you don't yet realize how this works?

You are shilling so hard, not a once noticed. Are you working or on wellfare? Post proofs pls.

What a leaf. Doesn't know shit, but trying. Disgusting.

>liberashkas
when will you die of alcohol poisoning?

Ok, welfare leech.

>Russian oligarchs reinvest into the country

>shit so, you have some ppenmt up anger issues
>Kiss my hairy balls you lying proxy nigger

ironic the post: ivan edtion

>leaf

Hell yea son! Hi-5! Putin is the reason you can't get an xbox or a girlfriend!

>leaf

Go prep the bull, leaf.

>its a LARPing NEETs tell someone what their own country is like thread

>Average salary in Serbia is higher than Russia

rbth.com/business/2016/05/20/the-average-salary-in-russia-is-now-lower-than-in-china-and-poland_594893

Russia is indeed shithole, but I support Putin in every external policies.

Libtards from 2ch/po are completely retarded though, literally cheer for ISIS and wish death to Syria just cause Assad is Putin's ally, support LGBT shit, hormonal injections and reproductive organ mutilation of kids, because Putin's government's ban on fags' propaganda and want feminist government, like in Sweden, cause the only vocal feminazi in Russia were jailed by the regime.

/po/ was always in opposition to the mainstream politics, just like any imageboard, but it came to this state after Ukraine crisis. There are a lot of hoholes there now, proxy or otherwise.

Finally someone who's not a shill

this bro. As long as he helping to roast isis and "moderate" al-qaeda in somewhere outthere, keeping western neocons/neolibs butthurt, and don't allow for modern sjw-tier libshits to propogate here(no wonder), im ok with him.
He still needs to suck my dick tho cause of massive immigration from central asia

>support LGBT shit, hormonal injections and reproductive organ mutilation of kids

Absolute lies. Sosach still hate mudslims and their practices with passion.

Fuck yeah we re rich

nice OC friend!

>literally no such thing as a russian living in canada
Oh yes, quite! Most definitely
Let us expose them one by owe! How dare they live over there and talk about Russia