My wife's Based Black Bull just voted for Trump! "Tolerant" left BTFO!

>my wife's Based Black Bull just voted for Trump! "Tolerant" left BTFO!
>Praise Kek! Who /kekistan/ here?
>47d chess!
>Give me le quick rundown!
>He will not divide us xD

Any other essential nu-Sup Forums red flags?

Other urls found in this thread:

kekistan.wikia.com/wiki/Kekistan_Armed_Forces
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off ShareBlue, Sup Forums is a Trumpism board, and we fully support Israel, and Assad needs to go.

voting trump

>reddit commas

>We fully support Israel

The Kekistan shit is LARPing tier.

Sup Forums Is a Trump & MGTOW board, and if you don't like it, fuck off back to your safe space called tumblr

Trump would literally steamroll your shitty little muslim island country, and may does whatever the fuck Trump orders ''her''

>Any other essential nu-Sup Forums red flags?

I hate niggers more than you, but....

Lies

Sup Forums does not supports Israel. Fuck you

Case in point
kekistan.wikia.com/wiki/Kekistan_Armed_Forces

Assad should stay.

Kek

Literally what? Are these Reddit question marks then?

>we fully support Israel
what is your pet mouse's name?

I'm not brown.

rtd wont say this
>Fucking hate niggers and those hook nose kikes and those smelly lazy spics and those t*rkroaches and those backstabbing manlet chinks. This land belongs to no one but the WHITE MAN!

I hate everyone on here but the happenings are fun.

Stormnonces go home

THIS
Sup Forums has always been a pro-Trump and pro-Israel board. Fuck off shariablue shills who don't realize this

Classic D & C.

How come the April 1st ''joke'' sparked so much hate for Reddit?

It wasn't so prevalent before that.

The US intervention in Syria only solidified it.

So what was your fucking deal even before you turned your back on Trump?

Sup Forums does not support Trump, it opposes globalism. When Trump was proposing anti-globalist policies, we agreed with him. Now that he is taking globalist actions we disagree with him.

I support Israel in the sense that I'm happy for the jews to have their ethnostate, but they need to quit the international jewry and let us have our own ethnostates too.

Assad is a decent leader. Maybe he gassed his own people, maybe he didn't. I don't care, I don't want to get involved. Whether or not he gets removed as head of state (or has his head removed) is a matter for syria and it's middle eastern neighbours; not the usa or uk.

if you're a race mixer and she's not japanese you need to leave pol and kill yourself. you are a poser disgrace to aryans and nords and must remove yourself out of shame.

I kinda like the "quick rundown" meme though

Can somebody give me the quick rundown on why OP is such a faggot?

>Another strawman to lump people into who have a single view you disagree with.

GG OP people like you should be lynched

Amen bro.

>reddit spacing

Can't fill in the blank.
Brian ___ _________.
or
Aids ________

The whole culture used to be "Lurk Moar" the polar opposite. Asking to be spoonfed is Reddit.

I want ponies back. The other site is not enough

That is some honest to god middle school levels of cringe holy shit

Nu-pol is reddit. We are drip feeding them the red pill, but they don't quite realize it.

That kekistan flag is a good example of this. It's a normie-tier meme now, but it shows how our memes are being transmitted. Civcuck nationalists now passively use a NatSoc-inspired flag, without thinking twice.

Some of them get a little curious and come here to see what all the fuss is about, but they stand out so obviously that it's hilarious. They get torn apart by Sup Forums and run back to the_donald, taking anything they've learned with them.

I sure do miss /mlpol/

This thing that you are saying isn't what the lurk moar meme is

this glorification of /mlpol/ is a meme. it really wasn't that good. Its all placebo

OP is just angry about brexit

I never got this meme, even years ago when it first started

ur mom is a placebo

The kek and kekistan shit is from Sup Forums, not fucking reddit. Why do you pretend like Sup Forums didn't use nazi-pepes to troll the shit outta people like Cheri Jacobus? It was hilarious, idk why you are tryna act too cool for it all of the sudden

yes
you have to go back

o i am laffin

>We fully support Israel

Thank you for excluding the Japanese :')

>Based Pewdiepie
Fuck I'm a fagfag

People who make slide threads like this

>saged

Sup Forums moves fast though. We have like 10 happenings per week and a million different conspiracy theories. If you go 2 days without checking in on Sup Forums, you'll need a quick rundown.

when the chuni stops being ironic